Ranma 1/2

Guest supermonkey

Guest supermonkey

episode 161?Episode 161 is the last episode of thsi old series...

Ranma-1-2-ranma-1-2-5254668-1024-768.jpg

Plot:
 The story revolves around a 16-year old boy named Ranma Saotomewho was trained from early childhood in martial arts. As a result of an accident during a training journey, he is cursed to become a girl when splashed with cold water, while hot water changes him back into a boy.
Volumes: 36 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1049Published by: VizAnime Episodes: 1st Season: 18 + 2nd Season: 143 + 3 Movies*This series has also live action TV film released.
1407003.jpg

Ranma-1-2-Ranma-Akane-_Adventures-anime-

Ranma-1-2-ranma-1-2-25675987-1024-768.pn

i was just wondering if anyone who has seen it, knows the final ending?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest disgruntled_ricecooker

The last 2 episodes deal with Ranma’s mother coming to meet the family and how they try to hide the secret (all to avoid a horrible fate). It is by no means a conclusive ending. There were 12 direct to video episodes released after the TV series and the content were based on stories that never got animated.

• 1 year later...

man, i was into this back in the early 90s, back when I waited for the OAVs to come out on VHS.

anywho, if any of you can grab translations to the manga, i think the manga > anime. rather open-ended, but that's why it's such an awesome series. there are a good bunch of fanfics floating around the net, me being particularly biased towards ryouga and ukyou.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Ryeochi

hmmm.. i've read the final chapter of the manga.. XD it waas epic...

and the wedding gets pooped up by ranma's admirers XD

Guest pikapika

hmmm.. i've read the final chapter of the manga.. XD it waas epic...

and the wedding gets pooped up by ranma's admirers XD

yeah and i think the final scene is like the two of them walking to school together~~happily

and the whole mom thing works out

Archived