[sitcom 2003] Nonstop 4 논스톱4

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

Guest mandalaywith

may i ask the lyric of the song han ye seul sings in romanization? plz i need it so much thx so much

hi nice to meet here

your greeting in our yesyl thread.

update to lyric of the song han ye seul sings

한예슬 - 그댄달라요

비교할 수 없는 사랑이

비교할 수 없는 설렘

바로 그댄 나에게 그래요

뭘라고 말하려 해도

바라보다가 건넨 평범한 인사

믿을 수 없이 날 바뀌게 한

아직은 나만의 비밀 그대라는 한 사람

그대는 너무 달라요

내가 원하는 눈빛 보다 날 기대하게해

언젠가 날 너무나 감동시킬것 같은

고백이 있을것 같아 언제부턴가 기다려

그대는 너무 빨라요

날 빠져들게 만든 시간 그댄 날 조급하게 만들었죠

한 걸음만 더 내게 다가와줘 그댄 비밀일 수 없기에

비교할 수 없는 슬픔이

비교할 수 없는 눈물 그대 나를 떠나가는 상상

말없이 떠나가는 널

잡으려 잡으려고 애를 써봐도

멀어만 지는 그대 꿈들이 깨어나도 힘에 겨운 그대라는 한 사람

그대는 너무 달라요

내가 원하는 눈빛 보다 날 기대하게해

언젠가 날 너무나 감동시킬것 같은

고백이 있을것 같아 언제부턴가 기다려져

그대는 너무 빨라요

날 빠져들게 만든시간 그댄 날 조급하게 만들었죠

한 걸음만 더 내게 다가와줘 그댄 비밀일 수 없기에

그댄 달라요 내겐

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

It's my first time posting in this NNS thread... just wanted to say 'THANK YOU' for creating this thread.

I totally enjoyed myself watching it and the show is simply H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S... lots of funny, comical scenes, and I am having a blast watching it... I laughed my heart out and cries in tears simply because it's too F-U-N-N-Y... highly recommended to anyone who's looking for f-u-n-n-y,

h-i-l-a-r-io-u-s-l-y, c-u-t-e, c-o-m-i-c-a-l shows... this NNS4 is it!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest bitter SOOweet

omggggggg this thread makes me want to rewatch nonstop 4 (my fave nonstop hehe)

i can't believe its already been like 6 years. it doesn't feel like it.

okay thats it, i'm going to some how re-watch this haha <3

• 4 months later...
Guest justalil

i'm so late to watch this show but recently stumbled onto it and have been looking EVERYWHERE for direct dl of the shows. so just wanna say a VERY BIG THANK YOU to yoghut7, tks so so much for uploading it and the links still work, appreciate all your hard work!!!

can't wait to watch it ~!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cdnk1004

hey does anyone know where i can just watch the early episodes of nonstop 4? i especially want to watch episodes 1, 10 and 16...thanx i really appreciate it...

• 3 months later...

Does anybody know where I can watch ( stream or download ) the episodes of NNS4, and/or older NNS ( preferrably 2 & 3 )?

I would really appreciate it!

• 1 month later...
Guest akemi_11

Hi~! I'm a new fan of Jang Geun Suk and I've learned that he was in this old sitcom. I would like to watch it from episode 1 but the links from previous pages are unavailable. Youtube doesn't have the early episodes. I don't really want to start from episode 100+.

If you guys can help me, I would gladly appreciate it~

Thank you very much~~~ :) :) :)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest fogchan

I've just finished 135- end and i'm totally into it :x:x:x

I really want to watch it from the beginning but all the link you guys gave died :(

Pls pls pls tell me how to catch up with the first eps that i missed, especially ones with eng subs :x

This serie is really good :)), can't help loving it :x

• 1 month later...
Guest junojang

Where I can find the subs of episodes before 135? I can't find it!!! :(

please somebody help me, I get some episodes from 33 until 96, but I don't have the english sub!!

please I'm begging you on my knees (haha a little overreacting :rolleyes:)

no ejem, seriously I need it, I really love this series, but I don't understand the korean,

someone kindly that upload the subs at megaupload... I really, really apreciate it :)

or somebody tell me where I can search it.... thanks in advance :P

• 3 months later...
Guest Avia415

Hi there! i want to watch all the episodes of Nonstop 4, I think it's so funny! But the problem is I'm not Korean and I can't understand clubbox. Is there a way for me to be able to download episodes 1-134 please? I already have access to some english subs. Thanks! :)

QUOTE(kRn_kuTiE87 @ Oct 4 2005, 10:39 PM)

^ ooh!! thanx for the pix!!!! heehee... NN4 is SOOO funnie... acutally ive only watched a couple of episodes... but they were pretty good.... do any of you guys have ysi or clubbox links for NN4???

you can find the complete episode of Nonstop 4 @

http://clubbox.co.kr/hbtop

more pix ...

non_22.jpg

non_23.jpg

non_24.jpg

non_25.jpg

non_26.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest gator423

Hi there! i want to watch all the episodes of Nonstop 4, I think it's so funny! But the problem is I'm not Korean and I can't understand clubbox. Is there a way for me to be able to download episodes 1-134 please? I already have access to some english subs. Thanks! :)

Yes Plz, if anyone can work their magic and re-upload the vids 1-134 or if there is torrents out there, they would be my hero.  I, too, can't understand clubbox :( so if anyone can do something to help it would much appreciated.

• 2 months later...
Guest sona_nk

hey guys! can anyone tell me where to watch non stop online? i have been searching but can find only non stop 5 on youtube!! thanks... ^_^ n yea..i cannot understand korean, so something with subtitles... muahahahha!!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Lovesgirl2

I'm trying to watch Nonstop 4 from yogurt7's download links but the second part of each episode doesn't work for me. Only the first part does T_T

I'm on episode 180 titled Introducing My Girlfriend.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest dreamyade

hi, i have a question, when the website (megaupload) states smth like 'the file is temp unavailable. please try again later.' is there a way to access it? cause apparently is still the same message after trying it for one full day. ahz im so addicted to the show and dont want to miss the show esp parts that i really enjoying it. hope someone can help. thanks!

Archived