[sitcom 2003] Nonstop 4 논스톱4

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

Guest youngcandyx3

can anybody re-upload episodes 2-32 in non cb link???

please i am realllyyy desperate fer the episodeeeeesssss~!!!

please and thank you in advanceee :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

question..do you guys know which episode is the one when Yunji is like squatting outside in the rain and Kuensuk like runs to her with an umbrella..i saw it on Han Yel Suels MV for Nonstop. I'm very interested in that couple

Guest superjenny

Nonstop 4 was DEFINITELY AWESOME!<3(:

Well, I only watched half of 3, all of 4, 5, and currently watching 7 (Highkick)

Guest parnpui

Does anybody have the file for MV of 그댄 달라요 by 한예슬 (geu daen dal ra yo - Han Ye Seul) ? Can you pleaseeee upload it?

Really want to see it. :rolleyes:

Edit: Never mind I got it. :lol:

BTW I just watch ep. 219 which is a parody of Lover in Paris. It's soooo funny. Even thoug there is no sub for it, it's still funny to watch. The music and the characters imitating the series are so hilarious. Always love parody LOL.

Edit again (don't want to double-post)

I've upload some music part in the series from some episode if you like you can download here >> nonstop music play (both HQ and LQ) and Geu daen dal ra yo - Han Ye Seul (MV)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest I <3 SUNGMIN

sorry for the bump, but since this is the official thread, i didn't want to make a new one..

well, does anyone have the eisode when yunji and keun suk get together?

and when hyunbin starts to like yehsul?

sorry for the bump, but since this is the official thread, i didn't want to make a new one..well, does anyone have the eisode when yunji and keun suk get together?

and when hyunbin starts to like yehsul?

YunJi and KeunSeok finally get together in episode 247...I can't remember the ep where HyunBin starts to develop feelings for YeSeul

does anyone have subs for episode 177?

Currently, there are no subs for episode 177

Guest heartshapelove

hi,

thankyou to all those who have been providing torrent and non-torrent links to Nonstop4. ive been dling this show for months now and am also catching some eps on MBC America because Nonstop4 airs on the weekday afternoons.

i was wondering does Kang Ji Hwan really show up in Nonstop4? because its listed under his works on his drama wikipage.

if anyone could tell me which ep Kang Ji Hwan appears in, then that would be great.

:)

thankyouu!

Guest parnpui

Hello!

I just wonder if anybody has ep. 101-106. I just watched ep.100 and at the end of the show HYS happens to kiss Taekyu. I am very interested to see the next ep. but couldn't find any where. :(

Thanks in advance :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

nonstop 4 is hilarious....a lot more funnier than the other nonstops. and all the characters have their own unique personalities which i enjoy watching a lot. i love the interactions they all have with each other. haha. i'm currently watching it and i intend to continue until the end cause it's soooo good. i kinda have an idea but just wanted to make sure: so who ends up with who? .

at first i thought it was this:

- Hyun Bin w/ Young Eun

- Mong w/ Seung Eun

- Ye Seul w/ Andy

- Youn Ji w/ Geun Suk

but now that i've watched more, i think the writers decided to make it interesting and change the couples around:

- Hyun Bin w/ Ye Seul

- Andy w/ Seung Eun

- Mong w/ Young Eun

- Youn Ji w/ Geun Suk

this new coupling is definitely more interesting....does anyone know for sure?

thanks for all the uploads and subs by the way!!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest heejae

may i ask?? are these hardsubbed?

hehehe.. ^^

OMG!! I love han ye sul thank GOd I didnt turn lessy because of her.. ahhaa! !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hiatus

omg no lol im sooo in love with hyun bin but im a little too late to dl all link for nn4 they're all expired.. so far i could only dl ep 1 LOL =[ does anyone have it from 1 to 30? thank you very mucho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest daisy_changstah

I was just wondering, but can anyone tell me what happened between Seung Eun and Jun JIn. I couldn't find any ealier clips or anything with subs... only picked up clues that there was something that happened!!! What was their story????

Anyway, I love this sitcom. It's my second favorite, next to Nonstop 5!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest choong jae

can come tell me where i can download New Nonstop 4 - ep31 (2003-11-04) - Group S (English hardsubs)

there was this download link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/dr1x9 - but it doesn't work anymore

clubox nownforever, which had nonstop 4 files cleaned up their files, so old stuff are gone

and http://clubbox.co.kr/kmjsv has 0 files

i also would appreciate anyone providing the translations/soft subtitles for this episode.

it would be really nice if someone can upload a direct link for this episode THX!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parnpui

can come tell me where i can download New Nonstop 4 - ep31 (2003-11-04) - Group S (English hardsubs)

there was this download link: http://down.clubbox.co.kr/aibakaland/dr1x9 - but it doesn't work anymore

clubox nownforever, which had nonstop 4 files cleaned up their files, so old stuff are gone

and http://clubbox.co.kr/kmjsv has 0 files

i also would appreciate anyone providing the translations/soft subtitles for this episode.

it would be really nice if someone can upload a direct link for this episode THX!

You can find the episode in Youtube with english hard sub. Try to search by using keyword "nonstop4"

Ah... I just rewatch NN4. Still love it!!!!

Here are some random pics

5.jpg

3-1.jpg

nonstop3.jpg

nonstop2.jpg

k383838_27654354.jpg

156.jpg

137.jpg

132.jpg

108.jpg

153.jpg

119.jpg

I recently began to fill a void in the stars picture section on the Asian Fanatics site and would be most appreciative for any pictures of Lee Jun-Ji from Nonstop 4 or any of her other projects. I've already raided the Hancinema site and now her formerly non-existant page has about 75 shots of this talented, and gorgeous star. (I also began albums for Goo Hye-Sun and Hong Soo-Ah from Nonstop 5.... that are now thriving :) )

Please help so that the rest of the world may feast their eyes on the sweet face of Jun-Ji :rolleyes:

Thanks

Archived