Celebrity Siblings?! Guess Again!

Guest System1430291513

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soreejillah

This is really cool and weird at the same time, though I do think some of the artists only look so identical because of their haircuts hehe. But so many look like relatives of each other!

Guest hurhur

The resemblance between the last triplet creeps me out a bit... also Hyomin and Jessica so identical e__e XD

Guest angela27

I think its better if it was Rain and Lee Joon. They really do look a like and look as if they are brothers :)

Guest mizzkimbum

i really agree with rain and jun ho also with siwon and kangta and dara ang eugene and for u.e.e so hee and so hyun for me it"s just b"cuz of their healthy and cute chickz that's why they look the same as hyori and jo yoon hee for me its just b'cuz of their face stracture :) also for kim tae hee and ji yeon but for kim bum oppa** and kim soo hyun are not look at all same as heechul and taemin but i like this topic ^_^ thns

Guest EnigmaJuicyStrawberry

I think you should add Song Seung Hun and Lee Joon Hyuk...I believe they look alike as well! Sexy men...

Archived