Which Korean Actress’ Face do Japanese Fans Love the Most?

Guest System1430291513

Guest System1430291513

Not only K-Pop idols are garnering explosive popularity in Japan, Korean actresses are drawing much attention as well. Among all Korean actresses, whose face do Japanese fans love the most? The winner goes to Kim Tae Hee.

Read the full story here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree 100% with KTH and SHG but it would be a tie for me between YEH and GHS followed by MGY but we are talking here about beautiful faces im sorry but i am prejuced to those face who had undergone plastic surgery so this 5 actresses on my list are only my choices

Guest frannyfel

I'm from the Caribbean Island of Jamaica and i say Kim Tae Hee all the way baby.. she's Beautiful,Intelligent, Kind, Caring...o my word...so many things to list this lady she is the best and will always be on top yeah...yeah!!!!

Guest thedolleffect

All of them are beautiful! =D Well, the face that I love the most would be that of actresses Ha Ji Won, Han Ye Seul, Song Hye Gyo, and Moon Geun Young. =)

Guest littledango

I LOVE ALL THEIR FACES. each of them are "perfect" the way they are. no need for comparison XP

Archived