Kim Ki Bum Clarifies Issue on Leaving U-Kiss Idol Group!

Guest savoir vivre

wtf? why did the company wants to change members? sh.it this is unbelievable.... U KISS will never be the same without kibum and alexander.. are the f.cuken insane? Just because they decided to venture USA doesn't mean they can terminate members with a flock of their fingers.. Seriously, FANS should take some APPROPRIATE ACTION. LIKE NOW. as in NOW. >.<

Guest misstefy

i really can't understand the reason why! WHY! what is going on lately with the bands!? withdrawals,splits,controversies,scandals between agencies & artists....what is all these?????what is happening?no one cares about the fans?! i can't stand the situation anymore...i am sick of it! however,i can't but just support both of the sides,the solo ones and those who still remain...but,God please make them change their minds...Xander & Kibum,we still love you!

Guest Openhappiiess

SO many kpop groups are disbanding and splitting and causing scandals recently! :o What's going on with KPOP at the moment!!! This is sooo sad! :'( I really hope they change their minds and xander and Kibum regroup :'''''(

Archived