Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luzCONTROL_7

IT's ANNOYING AS HELL...................... mostly just the "desu yo" and "chooo kawaiii" crap. ok if you actually speak japanese.

Guest trashstar

haha i know a guy who's always shouting japanese words around and tries to convert people to learning japanese -_- annoying

Okay? So Anime is from Japan but there can be different

types of anime too depending on how you want to call it

and where youre from. Just like how hip hop is

supposedly 'from' America, it can also have different

style of hip-hop in other countries.

Teen Titans is from America, so alot of people wouldn't

consider it 'Anime' because its not from Japan so people

refer to it differently then what they call 'anime'.

Just like how hip hop is different in every other country.

Man, Im just using your own words against you ...

Anime is sorta in its own domain in america, Think of it like: CG animation, Cartoon(American), and Anime(japanese).

In Japan Anime is just animation, Cg Animation and Anime which is animation in genreal.

Guest Inconnu

Anime is sorta in its own domain in america, Think of it like: CG animation, Cartoon(American), and Anime(japanese).

In Japan Anime is just animation, Cg Animation and Anime which is animation in genreal.

My point exactly. :)

Just trying to tell LucasBunny this so hopefully

she'll understand why when people hear the word

'anime' they immediately think of Japan.

People call 'anime' in America cartoons. Its

just different types of drawings. Anime isnt

all 'big eyed girls with perfect figure' in every

country because each culture depicts their

entertainment differently from one another.

They draw things that attracts the people around

them. Apparently, those 'big eyed girls with

perfect figures' are a style of drawing in Japan

so we call them 'anime'. Things like Teen Titans,

Spongebob, etc are called Cartoons over in

America because they want to call it cartoons.

Heck, if Japan didnt call anime 'anime', they could

call it cartoons fi they wanted.

i know these two kids at my school are like to the extreme mega max wannabe asians. and they're totally annoying. never shuts up read mangas all day and brag about nothing! nothing i tell you! even wore the naruto headband to school once. oh yeah and only hangs out with those stupid stuck up lil asian chicks. and the girls just chase them around smacking the living daylights outta them fools. richard simmons me off lol

Guest BLCoolJ01

What's annoying to me is the billizion Asian questions I get about my nationality from Caucasians. Wannabe Asians are annoying and I don't get what the big obsession is.

Guest King of all Cosmos

hmm..i see more asians that want to be black than whites that want to be asian..maybe you should start worrying about your own kind and not others

and 'japanese street fashion' and all that lovely stuff..do you think it really originated in japan? they take most of their fashion from europe and then do a few little adjustments and call it japanese, as are many things in modern asian culture including the kpop you guys all love, it's just a ripoff of bad western pop music..and if you want to get technical white people invented the automobile, the computer, the internet, the integrated circuit, penicillin, the airplane, hip hop and classical music, the legal system, most modern clothes, and yes even condoms, so I guess using all those things would be a white thing to do right? so please let's not play this who's trying to be who game because you guys will lose

uh what? Wait how did whites invent hiphop? One of the first people to start what was to become known as "hiphop" is a jamaican by the name of dj cool herc who used to play at clubs in new yorks and house parties and it has it roots in various black music styles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Kool_Herc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hip_hop_music

Guest sglolligirldd

ohh god its annoying as hell...especially nowadays on myspace, my friend and i have been gettin alotta request from white ppl who are in love with asians and wannabe asian just like us...throwin the peace signs up ect -_- annoys the hell outta us so we deny deny deny their request.

Guest BestChinese

LOL wtf? first it is wiggaz now it is wasians? LOL oh well better than being called a twinkie i guess :sweatingbullets: or yellow cracker lol

anyways why do we get the nerds to imitate us? dats sooo sad :(

Guest Tetra

ohh god its annoying as hell...especially nowadays on myspace, my friend and i have been gettin alotta request from white ppl who are in love with asians and wannabe asian just like us...throwin the peace signs up ect -_- annoys the hell outta us so we deny deny deny their request.

I didn't realize those types of people were crazy over asian girls. If anything, they'd be more into white girls :mellow:

Guest --=WinGz=--

lol a good friend of mine is a Wasian XD

She was really obsessed with Anime and Manga, then with the Japanese culture, and then she was starting to talk a few Japanese sentences and words..and she really does want to be a true asian [Japanese], and imagines to be one.. [and sometimes she does these Anime movements hehe..XD]

And she even thought of changing her name to Rei..haha! but I know that she was just joking around.. :D But well, she tells people online that her name is Rei instead of her real name.. XD

But I don't find her annoying at all..She's cool! B)

anime is short for japanimation so obviously it's only true anime when it's from japan

Well I guess Hip Hop is only true when it's from america then right?

My point exactly. :)

Just trying to tell LucasBunny this so hopefully

she'll understand why when people hear the word

'anime' they immediately think of Japan.

People call 'anime' in America cartoons. Its

just different types of drawings. Anime isnt

all 'big eyed girls with perfect figure' in every

country because each culture depicts their

entertainment differently from one another.

They draw things that attracts the people around

them. Apparently, those 'big eyed girls with

perfect figures' are a style of drawing in Japan

so we call them 'anime'. Things like Teen Titans,

Spongebob, etc are called Cartoons over in

America because they want to call it cartoons.

Heck, if Japan didnt call anime 'anime', they could

call it cartoons fi they wanted.

No I get what you are saying, but what I am saying is that they say if an american can do anime then it's not authentic because it's not from Japan.

But Hip hop is from "America" that is where it originated so people get mad if an asian does hip hop and gets made fun of because hip hop is universal.

But it seems like everything from asia can only be used by asians it what it seems like

but anything else is universal :rolleyes:

Guest chuchu728

ok...i remember in junior high there was this

one girl and her friend...omg she was really

into anime and she would alway draw them

and speak in japanese...and im not trying

to be mean but before i thought it was

weird but not i realize it is annoying -___-

but anyways i have a friend now whos white

and he hangs out with asians and stuff but

hes still a white boy so i dont think you can

consider him a "wasian" lol

Guest mz_magiical

its annoyin wen ur white fwends wannabe asian (korean & japanese& richard simmons & viet) manily

and the think that there beta than you "at being asian" becaues the kanji is better than you becaues its neater ... it not just about kanji

weols we dn have to act asian becaues we are asian

and who cares if i dn get my kanjis right its not like im korean or japanese ..(no offence to those people, im currently trying to learn korean --->without the interference to those wannnabes i might succed.)

Guest the Human Hosepipe

Well I guess Hip Hop is only true when it's from america then right?

No I get what you are saying, but what I am saying is that they say if an american can do anime then it's not authentic because it's not from Japan.

But Hip hop is from "America" that is where it originated so people get mad if an asian does hip hop and gets made fun of because hip hop is universal.

But it seems like everything from asia can only be used by asians it what it seems like

but anything else is universal :rolleyes:

Almost every other country does hip hop. :blink:

Europe has their own hip hop, asia has their own hip hop.

America's very influential with music/movies. Hollywood, you know.

Guest -m-arlborolitez

well.....i don't know anyone whites that wants to be asians,,, but i know alot of white guys are into asian girls.

Archived