Wasians/Wannabe Asians.

Guest harako

Guest CitrusFlower

can someone clearly explain to me what a wannabe asian is? white people or black people dressing like a typical asian in korea/china/japan in america? is that what it is? or is it white people or black people listening to asian music too much? or trying to learn their language? i am confused.

cuz i hate this whole

"wannabe black"

"wannabe asian"

"wannabe whatever" BS

let them be what they want to be. but let's say a white person living in the USA listens to a lot of korean music and it's his/her favorite genre. idk what's wrong with that. he's appreciating/enjoying korean music. i'm glad for him or her. or is he trying hard learn the korean or japanese language? again, what is wrong with that? sorry i haven't viewed all the posts here, so i might be kind of off-topic but i'm trying to remain positive.

Thats o.k, Their talking about those who go over the top thinking their asian,black, white etc. going around yelling it and telling people

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icecreamsoda93

It gets a tad annoying sometimes...ok fine a lot. Especially the weeboos who bring like 10 pounds of pocky to school and share it with each other and bring their little sasuke plushies to school >.< anywayss..it could be a good thing that they want to be asian, cuz who wouldn't? we're awesome like that xD but then its also kinda not fair, they don't have to deal with the stereotypes/racism that a lot of the other Asian kids have to face =/

hmm..idk what my point is. =P

Guest xTwilight

It gets a tad annoying sometimes...ok fine a lot. Especially the weeboos who bring like 10 pounds of pocky to school and share it with each other and bring their little sasuke plushies to school >.< anywayss..it could be a good thing that they want to be asian, cuz who wouldn't? we're awesome like that xD but then its also kinda not fair, they don't have to deal with the stereotypes/racism that a lot of the other Asian kids have to face =/

hmm..idk what my point is. =P

Or when they bring

pikachuwalmart.gif

Guest SongBird

Yeah... like I said before it's cool. They balance out the Asians who don't connect with their Asian root and peers. Nature has her own way of balancing things out. Most of these people will grow out of it and guess what they are better in terms of accepting differences in people because they develop the sense to see things differently whereas "white-washed Asians" will almost always deny themselves of acceptance for a long period of time to never learning to shed their inferiority complex. I think for some people there is a hierarchy when it comes to races. Caucasians are seen as being the best so it is much easier for someone who is white to learn to be more accepting than for someone who is seen as inferior to learn to accept themselves for what they think they lack. Of course this isn't my world. I don't see the world like this. We talked about this in my sociology class. It's just plain stupid to deny that race doesn't play a role in this world. In Canada, 6/10 crimes happen because of a racial issue. And we are talking about a very diverse country here. It's just human nature. But we are chipping away at the negativity so be hopeful.

Again... it's all cool for them to be this way.

Guest xTwilight

She's obviously not kidding when she has 53 videos of herself ... -_-

Why not? I can say the same joke 53 times and still get a kick out of it.

Guest CitrusFlower

Why not? I can say the same joke 53 times and still get a kick out of it.

Thats why it's funny. She's the joke. She looks down on College student and she spends her time making videos, she's having her fame but it won't last for long. She think saying "Kawaii" can make her a very good Japanese girl but it's time for reality to kick in

Guest f_r_E_a_K

^ I wonder if she works or has anything relatively close to a life ... she's certainly not contributing much to society (or anything at all) with this.

Guest miracle (:

Lolz.

My friend is a Wapanese. (wannabe Japanese)

She's been taking Japanese classes.

She's also been memorizing a bunch of J-pop songs.

Though, she hates raw fish and can't use chopsticks.

She's Irish and Costa-Rican.

She's so cute trying to speak Japanese though.

I'm a Worean. (wannabe Korean)

It's not that I'm a wannabe, it's just I love the culture.

I'm planning of taking lessons and all.

I look Korean and since I'm 100% Asian adapting to a different culture won't be as hard as my friend's. xDDD.

I think it's great that they like the Asian culture and all but it gets annoying when you're trying to have a decent conversation and they just start speaking a totally different language. -____-"

Guest Daikirai

can someone clearly explain to me what a wannabe asian is? white people or black people dressing like a typical asian in korea/china/japan in america? is that what it is? or is it white people or black people listening to asian music too much? or trying to learn their language? i am confused.

cuz i hate this whole

"wannabe black"

"wannabe asian"

"wannabe whatever" BS

When Wannabe Asians begin to claim that they're Asian, that's when it's annoying.

DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

^_____________________________________________^

Guest maha_love

Honestly, they are annoying. There was this caucasion girl, she started learning hindu from her friend which is great but she kept saying things to me in hindu -_-... lol she started fasting too 0.o

--er didn't notice that you mentioned specifically asian wanna bee's. my bad ;_;

umm...Last time i checked India was indeed in Asia ;;

Guest corry29

yeah! i especially hate it when white guys tries to be Asian.

I also hate it when a white guy goes out with a Asian girl, but, thats just me, i don't treat them differently, i just keep the hatred to myself.

Guest xTwilight

So like, maybe asians should try to be more white? I wonder how that would feel.

Say charming father I'm going to go catch a little game of cricket, right-o?

Guest unknowntibidip

That make me think of all these girls who likes Japanese culture. I met some of them, they ate everything (even european food) with chopstick, they wore... gothic lolita's dress and when i "talked" with them, they always used lots of of Japanese words O_O

I didn't understand what they were talking about, but they said "kawaiiiiii" every 5 words and they tried to do some cute facial expression as if they were Japanese (it was scary...)

Anyway... I'm not asian, and though i'm interested in Korean culture i'm not a wannabe either.

I think it's weird, they should stop to try to be someone else and just be who they are.

That make me think of all these girls who likes Japanese culture. I met some of them, they ate everything (even european food) with chopstick, they wore... gothic lolita's dress and when i "talked" with them, they always used lots of of Japanese words O_O

I didn't understand what they were talking about, but they said "kawaiiiiii" every 5 words and they tried to do some cute facial expression as if they were Japanese (it was scary...)

Anyway... I'm not asian, and though i'm interested in Korean culture i'm not a wannabe either.

I think it's weird, they should stop to try to be someone else and just be who they are.

But that isnt asian

despite the popularity in Japan lolita isnt theirs!!

Whomever thinks so is a straight up fool.

Archived