♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

2 hours ago, deline1023 said:

e@andra30 i think she will attend.

And in next Tuesday March 15 Ha ji won will attend SIA,the fuction will held in Dongdaemun DDP pink carpet at 18.40 the ceremony at 20.00  (from IG of Ernani)

Thanks @deline1023 wonderful news !!! 

The HIW pic you post is from her interview in Japan where her last drama TTWWNIL will start broadcast on March 18. Hana fighting !

time_rose2.jpg

617huh9ys5cstji5uiq1hs18dd4why2c.jpg

1 hour ago, MaxT said:

Any news about the release date of her new movie?

Nothing yet ! :(

• Like 3

Here is the translation through google:

"Hunt" directed by John Woo, one of the original generous actor Takuya Kimura 想搵 performances point to know Kimura eventually push Zo, director results came once again fly to Japan to meet with Fukuyama Masaharu, two people dumping Zo Haonai, it finally persuaded Zo bit Japanese men of God promised performances, starring Ha Ji Zhong Zhang Hanyu with other Korean star Lee Byung-hun, actress Department acted "odd Queen" generous burst of red, the Ministry of play will begin shooting in mid-June Bei Osaka.

Play the role originally played Takakura generous, according to family will be played by Zhang Hanyu, but John Woo shoot generous new "hunt" for 76 years with the generous legacy there were big, the new press with finger Zo James Yuen re-written, the story line is almost brand new Link Lag In fact Nuisance what-Older shadow, but the bridge are all Zhang Hanyu it was framed to flee a police officer, to serve during the rescue Ha Ji-won Zo, Zo produce two secondary emotion, and Fukuyama Masaharu play police officers have been generous hunt canal, while Lee Byung Hun has been Chang Han-I want to recite meter harm.

Play unit production cost of about 200 million, Media Asia Films cast from the Lord, according to John Woo has been home to Japan to do the preparatory Zo, Zo on producer Gordon Chan flew to South Korea with Lee Byung Hun Ha Ji-won with managers on both sides poured buried details of cooperation. Media Asia head hit spokesman serve Miss Liang, drainage words: "Cast not implement sun, when Well you can publish live, play is expected in mid-June the Ministry of filming, director John Woo has people Bei Japanese Air King"

So Ha Ji-won and Lee Byung-Hun are going to be in a movie directed by John Woo. It'll be exciting... B)
  • Like 6

Wow ! Thanks @MaxT It sounds interesting ! See what I found in @cheshirecat1023 twitter

"Manhunt” is based on the novel by Juko Nishimura & has been adapted as “Across the River of Wrath”(1976) starring the late Ken Takakura.

“The story focuses on a prosecutor who is framed for robbery and rape and sets out on a one-man mission to clear his name.”

John Woo has previously mentioned that filming will take place in S.Korea with a Korean & Chinese cast. Filming starts in mid-June in Osaka.

Spoiler

Oh God, I love action, romantic, human stories. But please do not let romance bud between LBH and HJW. I beg You.#追捕

Minnie(@cheshirecat1023)

She is funny but I agree with her ...this two great action actors must play in an action/thriller movie :sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, MaxT said:

Is she going to learn Cantonese to star in John Woo's movie? I hope so... :w00t:

I read somewhere that Jiwonni is learning Chinese so maybe she is prepared for this role !

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, andra30 said:

Wow ! Thanks @MaxT It sounds interesting ! See what I found in @cheshirecat1023 twitter

"Manhunt” is based on the novel by Juko Nishimura & has been adapted as “Across the River of Wrath”(1976) starring the late Ken Takakura.

“The story focuses on a prosecutor who is framed for robbery and rape and sets out on a one-man mission to clear his name.”

John Woo has previously mentioned that filming will take place in S.Korea with a Korean & Chinese cast. Filming starts in mid-June in Osaka.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh God, I love action, romantic, human stories. But please do not let romance bud between LBH and HJW. I beg You.#追捕

Minnie(@cheshirecat1023)

She is funny but I agree with her ...this two great action actors must play in an action/thriller movie :sweatingbullets:

I read somewhere that Jiwonni is learning Chinese so maybe she is prepared for this role !

oh wow. this movie sounds fire! i hope it happens. i think the story itself will stand on its own whether or not John Woo comes on board. of course we want that but i think the story is strong enough. once again, Ha Ji Won is choosing a high concept film to break her commercial concepts streak. 

that's brains for yah!

• Like 4

13 hours ago, andra30 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Minnie(@cheshirecat1023)

Awesome! :w00t: Looking forward to hear her speak Cantonese and Mandarin.

• Like 3

CdWL0coUYAEyx9j.jpgCdZlUdaUUAEUnwL.jpg

thanks @cheshirecat1023 for info and translation

Wow ! So indeed HJW will star in John Woo movie along side with LBH !!!! Yes! Yes! cross fingers !!!   

It seems that the movie project started long ago...at least last year... You see " the film was set to begin in January" !!!! a very well-kept secret ! :o

Even that I want see her in a drama...bc I can see her often :) I'm very glad that she can start a new project  smiley-face-thumbs-up-Smiley-face-with-t

• Like 4

I don't really care what character she plays, as long as she's the 1st female lead then I'm happy. :P This is a very good chance for her to make way into Hong Kong and China market. Look how much Chow Yun-Fat and Jackie Chan earned in 2015. It's above USD50M and box office over USD300M worldwide.

• Like 3

On 11/03/2016 at 5:02 AM, andra30 said:

Thanks @deline1023 wonderful news !!! 

The HIW pic you post is from her interview in Japan where her last drama TTWWNIL will start broadcast on March 18. Hana fighting !

Your welcome @andra30 :) 

Thank u for translating it, her japanese fans would totally happy about that ,finally it will aired in their country. 

Oh Ha Na... so cute :blush:

MOD EDIT: please put large picture files under spoiler tag as it makes loading the page difficult for some users 

Spoiler

FB_IMG_1456641311038.jpg

And about the movie Manhunt, hope HJW would accept the offer. It would be so great to see her with chinese and japanese star in a movie...

Thank you chingues for the update 

• Like 6

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0001938820
Finally Ha ji won's agency Haewadal release a statement about Ha ji won been casted in Manhunt.
Haewadal stated yes Ha ji won received the offer but now still under discussion...

-wahh, as i read the part stated yes, i thought Haewadal already accept the offer.

Hope they accept it...

• Like 4