♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

NEWSFLASH, NEWSFLASH!!!!
Article Title (it's stupid) - Ha Ji Won beats Do Min Jun C  Strips down to seduce Ji Chang Wook
?w=640&q=80&src=http%3A%2F%2Fs.nownews.c

Although Empress Ki, Ha Ji Won, has left Taiwan from her 3 day promotional activities, but she's left behind a strong tail wind.  EK recorded a new high rating for the episode that broadcast after Ha Ji Won left Taiwan.
The episode that broadcast on June 10 had a ratings of 1.85 1.51 (correction, apparently this source reported the wrong rating, the correct one is 1.51) (as previously mentioned exceptional rating in Taiwan is only between 2-3).  The scene where Wang Yoo dreams of Seung Nyang flirting with him reached the highest rating point in the episode, 2.91.  The ratings beat out YWCFTS.
02612044a42d01e579684d83ee22eaed.jpg

The upcoming episode with Seung Nyang and Ta Hwan stripping their tops in the cave to give each other body heat is expected to garner more ratings.
d8bec70da3bfadef3ccecbb775e2d661.JPG

(from 1:20)

I didn't translate the entire article because most of it just talks about the plot, and the 'skinship' scene, which we already know about.
Source Now News.

With all the interviews that Jiwonnie had while she was in Taiwan, many have not been released yet, so we should have 'new' news/photos/videos trickling in throughout the next few weeks.
One of the fans who was at the airport/press con/fan meeting said that Section TV was there, so we should have a video from Section TV soon.  Jiwonnie also did an interview with a Taiwan entertainment show (the photos posted about from the hosts Weibo).
Here's a BTS video of Jiwonnie during her photoshoot/interview with Ming Weekly.

That flowery dress she's wearing...it's open around the waist area... :x =P~

Libera said:mssegacrazy said:credits to Alice InJiWonderland FB

Q : Among the co-actors that you had collaborated with ( in various dramas), which actor is the one that you favor the most ( ideal type)? 
A : The male-version of Seung Nyang.. Kekeke..

You may check out the web-chatting and interaction that is filled with warmth and giggles between 하지원 Ha Ji Won eonnie and her fans by clicking the link below..

http://t.cn/Rv64TRx

10464373_677175139018913_834670568926761
https://www.life.com.tw/?app=view&no=135221
Ha ji won's picture for Ming Week magazine
Talked about Ha ji won's career started since she was 17yo. Debut as villain and as a ghost.
Actress who won Blue dragon award, Golden bell award, Baeksang award and another awards certainly.
She's best in work in many genre project, romantic comedy, sageuk and action. 10 millions people watching her movie and her drama crossed 40% rating.

10404275_677298622339898_172996442537941

Cre: Jrschang 1023CN

her cleavage!!!  X_X X_X :x :\">
LOL
Am I the only one who thinks that HJW sometimes look like Shin Se Kyung or Lee Yeon Hee minus the chubby cheeks. She looks like their Unnie!
One can tell that HJW is really smart, she's very witty, quick thinker..and of course a comedian. Love this kind of personality. :)  :-bd

@the96butterfly She is absolutely witty with a sense of humor one of the reason why I am attracted to be her fan especially those times how she managed to answer questions after SeGa ended which relates to HB and SHK and with all the hype of SG kissing scenes :)) :D This woman can really manage on her own. #amazingyeoja Unnie for the look-alike there's someone from our country which sometimes I can see on her beauty

Ara Mina or Diana Zubiri

:P

10414409_677202935682800_245579731038350"i love this girl, bcoz her fame? bcoz her successful career? bcoz her beauty? not at all. just bcoz herself, a real person as the way she is ... i just love my sister" - Ngoc Do Thai (HJW FAN)
>> I feel the same way :) how about you??? :D As saying goes, "It's beauty that captures your attentionpersonality which captures your heart".

Lifted from TaNyang shipper forumcr. qwenli
qwenli said:

Cr Baidu, MingPao newspaper report
During interview, HJW says she likes action scenes and hope to learn martial arts but emphasise that she is very feminine and hope in future she has chance to work with directors like Zhang Yi Mou and Ang Lee. In her dramas, she tends to have noona-dongsaeng relationships, in real life can she accept her boyfriend being younger than her by 10 years? She use her hand to gesture that it is not an issue but hope the other party will initiate and confess first because she is abit slow in relationships. 
【明报专讯】韩国女星河智苑昨天在台湾为《奇皇后》举行记者会,她表示,很喜欢动作戏,并希望学功夫,但强调自己现实中很小女人,将来望有机会与张艺谋及李安等华裔导演合作。河智苑在剧中常演绎姊弟恋,现实中她能否接受男友年轻自己10岁?她即用手势表示没问题,但期望对方能主动示爱,因她对感情非常迟钝。本月28日将满36岁的河智苑很注重保养,平时爱以笑减压,没拍戏时1个礼拜运动3次,喜欢高尔夫球及潜水等运动。河智苑前天甫下机即有6项工作,原本非常疲累,幸好晚上电视台安排了她接受脚底按摩,令她全身放松。

Ok, I don't know what rating is correct anymore, but we just have to know it's high hahaha.
I just saw another article that reported the June 10th rating at 1.85, but if they just copied the details from the other article that's wrong, then it's still wrong.
The details in the article is similar to the other one talking about how Ha Ji Won has left from her 3 day promotional activities in Taiwan.
Source: AppleDaily.tw

@pegster Sorry to bug you with a ratings question...

is the ratings lately that low? I though an exceptional rating scale is over 5. I haven't been keeping touch with their drama's, last one I saw was In Time With You which had an average rating of 3 and the ending shot to 5 and most people were like its a great number.

The highest rating show for them was that film with Joe Chen and Ethan Ruan...it peaked at 14 I think.

I remember watching Peter Ho, Barbie Xu and Huang Xiao Ming's Summer Bubbles which average about 2 something and it was called a 'miss'.

Or is it just overseas films that we are talking about? Overseas films that are 2-5 points considered exceptional?

I seriously don't like both of the black dress she's wearing. Her airport clothes are better.

10352576_677047795698314_762268673285996

This is a bad photo-shoot, the contrast is wrong, the lighting is off, makes her look pale and haggard, not to mention it makes her look older then what she really looks like. The photographer needs to be fired.

Though it makes her look very well endowed... :D:D

@tieuyeunu I'm reading on Baidu information from Taiwan fans about ratings there.

Fated to Love You was like an anomaly to have hit average ratings over 8.  Nowadays, local Taiwanese series that hit over 3 is considered really good.  Few dramas will get ratings that high now.

Apparently there are like over 100 TV stations in Taiwan, so for a Kdrama to get even over 1 it's a success.
Even with the Zhen Huan Zhuan being such a big hit all over China/Taiwan/HK, the average rating was between 2-3.
I'm not an expert at the ratings, this is just information I read off of Taiwanese fans on Baidu.

I think the black dresses aren't that bad, it's more or less the angle and lighting like you said.
This one here makes her leg look weird!
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10403360_677047839031643_2627179053779881628_n.jpg
Ming Weekly Magazine put Jiwonnie as their banner on their Facebook page this week!
10464044_780821688615668_526254248239840

10455129_780822678615569_515721496734486

Tomorrow will be released Ha Ji Won single <:-P

하지원, 깜짝 가수 변신..싱글 '나 지금 이 자리에' 발표

[HOT NEWS] Ha Ji Won will be released singles again !! : D

Ha Ji Won gave a surprised to all her fans (1023) with release of a new single titled "I'm in this place" which will be released on June 13, 2014. Single was written by Jeong Gyeong Jeong Sun and Jae Yun composer who set the tone. Jeong Gyeong Sun said that the lyrics of this song have been written since the beginning of Ha Ji Won participate in the Empress Ki.
Ha Ji Won dedicate this song specially for all her fans in South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and other Asia who have faithfully watch Empress Ki, until Empress Ki gained high popularity.
Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won is coming to Tokyo, Japan on June 28, 2014 at Mercure Park Hall for the official fan meeting event, and the single "I'm In This Place" will be sung there.

Thank you Ha Ji Won Indonesia FB for the translation

I can't wait :x

PS14061200154_99_20140612142907.jpg

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=018&aid=0003006609
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700300&g_serial=827941&rrf=nv