♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

crap...so this HJW-Bolin dating rumors are plastered everywhere to getting buried NK landmine explosion news..damn it

seriously...why her.....now i believe political issue can be buried just by releasing celebrity gossip.

ladykate ,   http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&aid=0000345761 

A201508100630_1_99_20150810182116.jpg?ty

I know something is fishy in that news !!!! :angry: Evil evil politics ...everywhere is the same ...I feel so sorry for HJW!!!

Edited by andra30
  • Like 1

Ha Ji-won denies relationship with Chen Bolin

Actress Ha Ji-won denied a rumored romance with Taiwanese award-winning actor Chen Bolin on Monday. 

“It’s not true that they are in a romantic relationship. They are not even personally acquainted,” Ha’s agency said Monday, in response to the fast-spreading rumor.

The two previously uploaded a number of almost-identical photos on Instagram -- Gustav Klimt’s painting titled “Kiss,” telescopic pictures of the sun, selfies with cats and more -- which sparked the suspicion.

In addition to these dubious photos, the two drew more attention as they both reportedly signed with each other’s management agencies; Chen and Ha respectively landed contracts with Korea-based BM+ Entertainment and Chinese agency Invincible Plan. 

Ha Ji-won is currently starring in SBS drama “The Time We Were Not in Love,” and is set to pair up with Chen in a forthcoming romantic comedy with the working title “Risking Life for Love.”

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201508101437423711046_2

>>and yup, they successfully distract the netizens...awww!!! :phew: it's really all over ....

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 1

They followed each other on January or early Februaru, yet the agency they are not personally acquainted.

Or maybe, they knew already about the projects they will be going to so that they follow each other. Omo! Why did HJW uploaded all the things that Chen Bolin have on her IG at the same time on Januray ?! This is really insane haha. Too many coincidences that it made me think of two possibilities, they are dating, or they use it for publicity... But I would rather choose dating, because publicity is like using someone's attention for their career benefits :(

• Like 2

Ha Ji-won denies relationship with Chen Bolin

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201508101437423711046_2

>>and yup, they successfully distract the netizens...awww!!! :phew: it's really all over ....

Why people are so easily fooled ?? I suppose that from now on HJW will be more cautions with her live. I feel so sad. I just hope HJW don't be hurt !!! 

They followed each other on January or early Februaru, yet the agency they are not personally acquainted.

Or maybe, they knew already about the projects they will be going to so that they follow each other. Omo! Why did HJW uploaded all the things that Chen Bolin have on her IG at the same time on Januray ?! This is really insane haha. Too many coincidences that it made me think of two possibilities, they are dating, or they use it for publicity... But I would rather choose dating, because publicity is like using someone's attention for their career benefits :(

What career benefit ????? Ha Ji Won Is the top of the top A+++ actress !!!! She don't need this kind of publicity !!!!

• Like 4

@andra30 I know, I know. Chill chingu. I don't want to think about it either. She never did that in her career.. She doesn't need too.. So I am confuse on how they have the same interest / uploaded the same stuff / will star in a movie together / signed on their agency .. Maybe I just need to wait and see. I am pretty excited about this dating news because finally, it is rumored that she is dating but unfortunately, immediately deny it :D

• Like 2

Maybe we're just little desperate to hear a news of her dating that's why we get little excited of the hype and after that moment pass, we come to realize of what is really right and trust HJW's word since we know that she's a reliable person.  You know the fangirling feeling :)

Whatever the reason is, it's just this time they pick HJW's name in order to distract the attention from what's happening in Korea's political issue....

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 1

Well tis dating news for me it is not even up to "breaking news" level as both sides deny the rumors .. And the pictures posted by media not even scandalous picture of them other than the matching items which not correlate with time ...

and the comments so far not negative about them at all ..... 

So i dont think unnie is bein victimized to cover the political matters....

so chill chinggu ... 

Regarding publicity .. I dont think bolin n unnie need tat also .. 

Media juz interested abt them after the dating news of crystal liu n song seung hun ...

Edited by drbigapple
  • Like 1

the issue is not that disturbing towards HJW but it's like targeting the free from scandal image of HJW and inflicting that she's not telling the truth based from netizens comments, the reason why some fans are quite off about it is when they know that behind this there is something big happened there (SK) and it's the pattern that whenever something big happens politically, celebrity gossip will be used to somehow distract. Actually, I've watched it in korean drama that's how they work in situation like that :)

but as for me it doesn't matter if HJW will have some scandal or to be romantically involved in right term... :P :D

I also think that, it became a hype since korean-chinese couple has been a trend lately....

Anyways let's just go with the flow until this waves will bring us there, sooner :) 

Chingu, fighting!!! :D

• Like 2

The HJW fan from DC are getting ready for their 3 visit at TTWWWNIL set for support Ha Ji Won an look at the sticker that they prepared for that ...the kiss sticker and labels ...they are so fast... It seems that everyone wait for this kiss

11828693_1638728826364820_35400455467323

11870775_912932758776482_232249212566961

cr.HJWFB

:lol:

And....do  you remember that  ...1023 fan club (Korea, China, Japan and Vietnam) donated 1023kg of rice on 16th July 2015, during 하지원 Ha Ji Won press conference of the drama The Time We Were Not In Love ~ and now 1023 receives a certificate from The Happy Share Co op (donation organization. 
Feeling so proud of 1023!!!! Good job  to all who participated in this event! 

Photo credits via Official1023

11824926_857975214291553_759152490340833

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

This rumor is obviously fake. The photos are merely coincidence. Just take a closer look at the dates and timeline. 

1.    There was a big time gap for the photos uploaded.

First photo – Selfie with cat

HJW – 11 November 2013 – she was busy filming EK. As reported in Korean news according to her agency, she did not know CBL that time.

CBL – 24 April 2013

Time difference: More than 6 months 

2nd photo – Suns

Time difference: About a year

3rd photo – Planet stars

Time difference: About a year

4th photo – Gustav Klimt's painting

Time difference: More than a year

2.    Merely coincidence 
•    HJW was busy filming EK (cat selfie time). As reported in Korean news according to her agency, she did not know CBL at that time yet.

•    Those who follow her long enough knew she has always liked stars (she follows NASA on IG), artsy cutesy stuff and has a family cat. 
•    Many people like that piece of Gustav Klimt’s artwork since he’s so famous. If one claims this is a sign of dating, then we’ll be dating everyone who likes the same thing as us.  So we share the same passion for HJW,  are we all dating HJW or we are dating each other?! 
•    She was in Singapore in January 2015 for her 1st Fanmeet. If you take a closer look at the two photos, the background of the two photos are different. Her staff at the FM took that photo for her. Her schedule there was very tight and short, in fact she left the next day after the FM. 

3.    Rumor-free in her 18 years of career
Everyone knows she has no rumors in her 18 years of acting career. We see how playful and friendly she is to all her costars in the past, but she keeps herself free from having any rumors with them. This says a lot about her professionalism. She is also a low profile and private person when it comes to her personal life. She obviously knows what to and what not to do in public postings. She’s very experienced in the industry, not a newbie to make careless mistakes in revealing her private life on a public domain.

4.    She gains absolutely nothing from rumors
She has been putting all effort to maintain her rumor-free career since she debuted. We are talking 18 years’ worth of effort here. She worked her way diligently step by step, proofing to audience her acting skills to gain where she is now – National Actress. She is highly respected across the nation. She is also popular from her past works especially EK outside S. Korea. With her clean image and top actress status, she does not need such rumor and will absolutely gain nothing from it! Others might benefit from rumors, but definitely not HJW!

Fans and viewers should continue to support HJW since she’s been working extremely hard to be where she is now. Jiwonnie, you have my fullest support and I wish you well and happiness. Sending you abundance of good vibes. 

Note: Dispatch helps to clarify and deny this rumor.

Refer Dispatch: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000011045

Edited by dawnshine

@dawnshine thanks for sharing the clarification chingu! And even Dispatch denies it, so it must really be a random rumor out of nowhere :)

@andra30 wow!!! I am so proud for those 1023ers fans who joined the success of that event, and now they've been recognized! :D Nice!

• Like 3

Guest dawnshine

Thanks for the warm welcome chingus @ferlycious and @andra30!

@andra30  Regarding the bottles and stickers, it's actually TTWWNIL DC fans preparing them, not HJW DC. 

And hey, I do share some similar interests with Jiwonnie too, gosh I'd be rumored to be dating her next! :P 

Edited by dawnshine

Thanks @dawnshine for the clarification! I checked as well and saw it was just mere coincidence. For the cat pictures, there's no need to defend it, same for the stars picture. As for the others, I'm pretty sure they have common interests which doesn't mean they're dating. If they are actually dating, I doubt they tried to make it obvious. It's just not the style of HJW seeing as she admitted she wouldn't go public unless she's caught so she certainly wouldn't make it obvious.

In a way, I'm pissed at journalists for making this up (and pretending the pictures were released at close intervals). Now everyone and their mothers are convinced by this rumor thus making this groundless rumor true. Not that I care about that but i'm more mad that people now think HJW cheap enough to purposely hint a relationship and then when caught firmly deny it. Korean journalists stay dirty.

In another, thanks to this rumor and speculations going on, paparazzi will probably flock around HJW to catch her with Bolin Chen. Since they most likely aren't dating, it'll end this rumor for good. And maybe us fans waiting for an update in HJW's romantic life will get it if she's caught with someone else? (I've always thought she might have found someone since she took 6-8 months off after wrapping up the filming of COABM but then again she took some time off in 2012 after filming The Huntresses so it probably means nothing but HJW needing some time to rest)

We'll see. Too bad I can't get behind this ship because they look good together. I just don't want to see my shipper's heart crushed in the near future LOL.  

• Like 2

Four Reasons That The Ha Ji Won and Chen Bolin Rumors Started

Korean actress Ha Ji Won and Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin have denied the rumors that these stars are dating. But how did these rumors even start?

There are a few reasons that set the rumors in motion.

1.     The couple posted a series of similar pictures on their social media accounts at the same time. The pictures included each actor winking with a cat, a picture of Gustav Klimt's famous painting "The Kiss" and some starry views of the night sky. Posting similar pictures on social media can be seen as a coded way to communicate with each other. Coincidence? Their representatives say so.

"The photos Ha uploaded have nothing to do with Chen Bolin," said a statement by Bolin's agency.

2.     Ha Ji Won's agency said the same thing but then the stars are currently signed with the same agency in Korea. Chen recently signed a contract with Ha's management company, BM+ Entertainment.

"The two are not dating," said BM+ Entertainment.

3.     Ha Ji Won currently stars in the drama "The Time I Loved You" with Lee Jin Wook. It's a drama about longtime friends who never find the right person because they are secretly in love with each other. "The Time I Loved You" is based on the Taiwanese series "In Time With You," which starred Bolin Chen and Ariel Lin. He won a Best Leading Actor Award for his role in that drama.

4. In some media reports the agency claims the two do not even know each other and yet it is possible that the actors will both appear in the same Chinese-Korean film "Risking Life For Love." They were even photographed together when talks about the film first became public, the photo appearing in the Chinese publication Baidu. The film is also about longtime friends becoming lovers. The latest reports said that Ha Ji Won was considering the script favorably. The movie is set to begin filming in the latter half of the year.

Chen Bolin is a popular star in China, having appeared in films such as "ChineseZodiac," Kung Fu Dunk" and "Distance." He also appeared in the dramas "Crystal Boys" and "Sonic Youth."

Ha Ji Won is a popular star in Korea, having appeared in the dramas "Empress Ki," with Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook; "Secret Garden"with Hyun Bin and "The King 2 Hearts," with Lee Seung Gi. She also appeared in several films, including the recent "Chronicles of a Blood Merchant."

It would not be the first Chinese-Korean celebrity romance this year with Song Seung Hoon havign recently admitted that he is dating Chinese actress Liu Yifei.

Link: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/92991/20150810/four-reasons-that-the-ha-ji-won-and-chen-bolin-rumors-started.htm

• Like 2

Embedded image permalink

aliceinjiwonderland ‏@alice_10_23 

OMG! @hajiwon1023 and Bolin Chen's still one of the hottest issues in Baidu! #HaJiWon #BolinChen #LoveScandal

CMDIytJUEAAmAux.jpgCMDIyuMUMAA-fTI.jpg

@alice_10_23 their dating news still Hot Topics on both Naver and Daum too....

>>so it never died down in an instant after all those clarification.... though I'm not surprise at all...

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3

Agencies respond to rumors of Ha Ji Won dating Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin

Korean actress Ha Ji Won (38) and Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin (32 international age) have been speculated to be in a romantic relationship. However, their respective agencies have responded to these rumors.

The two have been seen posting similar Instagram posts, one with the same painting of a guy kissing a girl, a selca with a cat, a telescopic image of the sun, and a picture from the galaxy. However, to note, the posts with striking resemblance were uploaded nowhere within the same time period.

Most recently, Chen Bolin also dedicated an Instagram post supporting Ha Ji Won’s ongoing Korean drama, The Time We Were Not In Love, captioning it “7000 days, I’m anticipating it.” There is also a high possibility that Ha Ji Won might partner with Chen Bolin in an upcoming Korean-Chinese movie, Risking Life For Love.

The actress and the actor are labelmates in both South Korea and Taiwan. Chen Bolin signed with BM+ Entertainment to further Korean activities while Ha Ji Won signed with Invincible Plan to aid her venture into Taiwan, both of which happened just this year.

However, Ha Ji Won’s agency Haewadal Entertainment has denied the relationship rumor and stated, “They are definitely not in a love relationship. Ha Ji Won’s photos which made it become a topic definitely do not have any connection with Chen Bolin.”

BM+ Entertainment also stated, “It is not true that they are in a love relationship. Ha Ji Won and Chen Bolin are not even personally acquainted.”

Link: http://www.koreaboo.com/rumor/agencies-respond-rumors-ha-ji-won-dating-taiwanese-actor-chen-bolin/

• Like 2

More of THE TIME WE WERE NOT INLOVE OFFICIAL MV

11846553_912914148778343_904618840978937

[MV] KYUHYUN(규현) _ 우리가 사랑한 시간 (The time we weren't in love(너를 사랑한 시간) OST Part.1)

[MV] Jung Seung Hwan(정승환) _ The Time We Weren't in Love(너를 사랑한 시간) (너를 사랑한 시간 OST Part.3)

• Like 4