♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest cunn

@larabn lol we are triplet, isn't I'm suppose to be a bit older... :-?
@ferlycious & @the96butterfly not fair I have no choice then but nevermind I'm the cutest one ;)   Omma always leave me with nanny @ChelseaS   
:(
edited pictures

1361290936161img2013021_zpsef968f88.png

iM_zps959edf92.png

No..no..I'm not 'that man' daughter  :P

Omg..really SSh still choosing hjw as actress. he wished to act along even.after 1-2 years frm the last interview.. :x :x hahha thought after he acting in the obsessed movie...he may have different actress choice :> :>

but if two beautiful ppl acting together...omo i goin to glue in front of

The laptop/tv 8-} 8-}

Guest cunn

Hope I'm not misunderstand those actors who want to work with Ha Ji Won because she helps them shine,they got 'benefit'..in my perspective seem they want to take advantage of her. I don't want to be negative..I really really hope I'm wrong (we can't read people's mind or know they real intention) despite my words I'm very happy with actors who express they desire work with Ha Ji Won.  
Just my opinion  :)>-

tieuyeunu

said:

Song Seung Heung continues to choose Ha Ji Won as the actress he most wants to work with.

Credit: http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=316117&section=sc4

Whole article but will only translate Ha Ji Won's section.

Someone you would like to act with

I would like to work with Ha Ji Won. In all her works, Ha Ji Won is able to make an actor stand out. She's also someone who is very outgoing. Many actor's has been benefited.

cunn said: Hope I'm not misunderstand those actors who want to work with Ha Ji Won because she helps them shine,they got 'benefit'..in my perspective seem they want to take advantage of her. I don't want to be negative..I really really hope I'm wrong (we can't read people's mind or know they real intention) despite my words I'm very happy with actors who express they desire work with Ha Ji Won.  
Just my opinion  :)>-

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; background: white;"Actor Song Seung Hun feels disappointed when Ha Ji Won chooses someone else for an actor she’d like to play opposite
eca09cebaaa9-ec9786ec9d8c3-485x1024.jpg

Actor Song Seung Hun recently released his feeling of disappointment towards actress Ha Ji Won, who had chosen Ha Jung Woo for an actor she’d like to play opposite.

KBS2’s Entertainment news had an interview with Song Sung Hun, Ha Ji Won, and Jang Yoon Joo for theepisode that aired on September 1.

The three actors gave one another great compliments among amiable atmosphere. Song Sung Hun chose Ha Ji Won for an actress he’d like to play opposite.

Actress Ha, however, was revealed that she had previously chosen Ha Jung Woo for an actor she’d like to play opposite. When it has come to light, Song seemed to be disappointed, quipping, “I think I want to change my mind.”

credit : Korea.com

Cr: @aliceinjiwonderland1023

Ji Chang Wook opened up about his co-actress 하지원 Ha Ji Won

Actor Ji Chang Wook revealed his thoughts about his co-actress Ha Ji Won after being questioned on what kind of woman would Ha Ji Won is to him ( not as an actress or elder sister) in a recent interview.

" A truly fine woman.", quipped the actor. He then continued, " She (Ha Ji Won) is really feminine and was contrary to my expectations ( boyish styled). She 's really young at heart, just like a young maiden. She would always laugh when we talked to each other, and that really makes me in great ease."

Complimenting Ha Ji Won as a truly fine woman, Ji said, " She is really a decent woman. I would always ask her questions like " Nuna, when will you get into a nuptial?" jokefully. I hoped that she would get to meet her "Mr. Right" and get married soon from the bottom of my heart. She is indeed a capable, beautiful, kind-hearted and also a fine woman." ( Ji Chang mentioned the word "good" and "decent" numerous times, highlighting that our eonnie is indeed a fine woman~! )

PS : It was also said that our eonnie could not really eat well (She was not provided with good food) as she is an actress.. How could gender discrimination still happens in Korea when it is such an advanced country?! Poor eonnie.. I sincerely hoped that she rehabilitated from the tedious lifestyle then, and get well prepared for her next project, " The Chronicles Of A Blood Merchant"~ Hwaiting~!

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hajiwon&no=167722&page=1

OMG!   
@Libera  do I dare to watch Dragon's Tears?  Will it be another Oppa type experience?
EDIT: I've watched the first few clips, and all I want to do is laugh.  Boy has JiWonnie come a long way since then.  Even between 1998 to 1999-2000 there was a big difference in her acting.  The tone of her voice and facial expressions.  
Ok, now off the watch the 38 minute clip...I hope I can finish it...

@pie... thank you for dragon's tear / hjw's clip... so, this was her 1st sanguek.. she was young and the lipsticks are dark coloured.. hehehe I am not a fan of dark brown colour shades... it makes you look older... hehehe ............. @pegster.. you are right, and its a good thing that there are still copies of her acting, then we are able to witness her progress to success.. there is one thing she did not outgrew and that is lip biting... hehehe its her mannerism.. and I see it cute... makes her so girly...