♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest larabn

@tieuyeunu
LMAO I laughed so hard reading your last sentence about the offer of the psychiatrist
in that case, I think we all might need her number starting with me who even has dreams about HJW's mysterious man and EK while sleeping :))
Gosh my brother who loves to make fun of everything I do :P tells me to come back to reality and get myself detached from soompi and HJW and disconnect the internet for a long time LOL but I tend to get more and more attached to HJW thread LOL  Everytime I open my phone, he goes *Your obsessed over actress again" :P and he even likes to come and check HJW soompi to read my posts and mock them :-w

You guys have been very active in the last days ...I need a few hours to catch up with all posts  #-o .......I like the idea of watching together a HJW's drama ...I just rewatch Damo but it's OK...
@larabn
your brother is very similar to my bf ...he use the same expression
You'r obsessed over HJW (with a sour face :-&) I think he is a little jealous :))..
@tieuyeunu
we should hire a psychiatrist on line
@MissA
what a big surprise to see you here...do you like the movie The Huntresses? I'm so curious about it

Thanks all for video, pics, news... you all are the best!!!
:D

I just found a long Karticle about HJW ...
http://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2014050214000177141&MBC#

"Korea's Angelina Jolie" Ha Ji-won, the Queen's 15 years from debut

2014050214000177141_1.jpg?time=165958

Congratulations Ha Ji Won !!!!
I wish you great success in your life as an actress and also in your private life !!! :x

You are not alone girls..me eithet it seems that I have no life because if my time is not for work... For sure it is spend in doing stuffs related to hjw :)) she's really like an obsession to us though I am a graduate of Psychology I think I need some psychiatrists too :)) I love your idea guys of rewatching HJW dramas and I was able to watch Damo only once...so it's fine for me :)

andra30 said:
@MissA
what a big surprise to see you here...do you like the movie The Huntresses? I'm so curious about it

Thanks all for video, pics, news... you all are the best!!!
:D

Guest larabn

@ferlycious
OMO not to go off topic.... but I love psychology and wanted to study it so bad but I studied interior design  :D
LOL.... nope you need to help yourself and us now with our HJW obsession :P haha
So, we all vote for Damo, great :) I hope everybody likes the idea and we get to bring Damo thread back to life :)

@andra30
maybe he wants you to be obsessing over him instead :P LOL Our obsessed over actress HJW is causing us to be cuckoo now haha

@Miss A
JSW character dies in the end???....Sad....I like As one too ...If you like HJW on actions drama or movies you must watch her drama Damo and her movie Duelist ... for the beginning ...and her drama The King 2 hearts and drama Secret Garden and....more ...more... more...and then you will become a crazy HJW fan like us :D

Guest larabn

@andra30
I'm larabn, nice to meet you :Pmy avatar is Kim Ha Neul's new pic :D

Doesn't she make you smile too everytime she smiles and laughs  :)
1491708_660734760662951_5297868339663081
10314564_660734807329613_768275900745197
1509777_660734763996284_3618885113788385
10245559_660734817329612_880566965928631
10176183_660734757329618_382882037343174
1619579_660734740662953_7023620458237084
posted by JiWonderland FB and taken from DC

haha.. same here.. other than my Jesus.. my next life is family,friends and hjw... I even talked in church about her.. and I found people who likes her too, every time they see my phone they asked me who is it (all my phones had hjw as wallpapers) and I always reply them by saying she us my girlfriend.. looking so doubtful to me then I laugh.. and I always carry hjw's picture in my notebook to school cause when I feel like I sleeping or worn out at looking at my professors I take out her picture and stare at it.. hahahaha.. now who said that we need doctors to cure us, we are NORMAL cause we are many, breaking out the norms... hahahahaha

Guest meyrin

Hello all, just dropped by to share my experience.. There was time i click "like" literally at every single one HJW's picture in HJW related fb account and turns out it flooded my friend's timeline. Hahaha.. Glad to have you all here to share this common crazyness towards HJW lol :D

Guest larabn

@andra30
Yes, I love KHN too, her and HJW are my ultimate favorite :D but HJW is my obsession haha
I was watching this clip and how HJW turned her face away almost crying at the scene of her being shot in WHIB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7n0BKEMhgQ

I love this award's clip and I loved her with JIS, I wish she would act again with him
Although WHIB was sad, their BTS were so cute to watch

iXLSuhWjw2Vbw.gif
ibgYvoDvwPRycJ.gif

and my favorite is this one I've posted before
LoCs8BF.gif

@larabn
they are so cute/funny in all WHIB's BTS ...a sad but interesting drama...JIS and HJW had a great chemistry on and off screen ....but...weird ...maybe I'm only me in this world but I don't like much JIS don't ask me why!? :-/

@andra30 thanks .. I'll try :D :D I already watched her What Happened In Bali ... it was popular drama in my school days.Hope her new projects doing well as always. All the best for her  >:D< ;;)

Dear SG 1023, I will be taking order for Ha Jiwon's official lightstick. Please PM me if you're interested! ☺ 
Others who wish to order, you can email to @.hajiwonworld(instagram/twitter) at jiwonnielove@gmail.com to send in your orders before 15th May. They will be taking orders for the international fans and a minimum order of 50 from each country is advised for cheaper shipping rates. But, however if you're the only one getting from your country, you have to bear the full shipping fee yourself and it means it will be more expensive.The lightstick will come in a bag and there will be a mystery photocard of HJW inside if you purchase from hajiwonworld who's ordering from Ha Jiwon official fancafe. (~USD10 without shipping)

Guest geilbladder

@"Xue Zhu Yu"‌ chingu, i caused the Empress Ki fever in our ministry. Hahaha! Also hjw is my current lock screen. They ask me who she is. I said Hwang Ji Ni because she is known as hwang ji ni in our country. Poor them! :))

Oh goodness!  I go to bed and wake up to all these posts here.
Seeing all these gifs make me want to re-watch so many things HJW haha.
Is good to know that I'm actually 'normal' based on HJW fan obsession levels  =))
I do the same thing when I go out, I'm constantly checking Soompi and Baidu for updates.  When EK was running, I'd literally sit with my friends on a Saturday night refreshing EK DC waiting for the Happy Time NG videos to be released, and I'd watch it right next to my friends, then I have to tell them it's something they won't understand.
Oh the days of being a fan...and obsessed fan.
Now I've started making some posts on Baidu as well, and I've got even more to respond to...I guess it's a good thing right, keeps me busy :))