♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest cunn

@koreanlite agree with you..she's so beautiful in white

This song dedicated to our HJW on her wedding day
edit:

@cunn, yes the song is perfect for her. Beautiful in white. :x

I feel so emotional when I think of her wedding day. I just think that she deserves the "rightest" person, after all the hard work and love she has given to all her fans.

But the problem is, I don't have any idea about her dating status. :D and I don't want to speculate. But I will love the guy as much as I love her, whoever that guy will be, once she lets us know. No question asked.

Guest cunn

@koreanlite you know the most anticipating news/rumour that I'm waiting for is our HJW dating status. I wish she will meets her soul partner soon.

Like you I'm not being picky, I will accept whoever guy she would choose as her life partner. I wonder when we get to see her wearing wedding dress..hope it not take us forever to see that happen.

Guest minnie0103

Ji Won eonnie's beauty can be seen in 2 different magazine issues (InStyle and Marie Claire) for the month of June. (Well, it's her birth month.) Such a gorgeous lady! ;)

Marie Claire Magazine (June 2013 Issue)

481773_518926698172374_1293556100_n.jpg

944289_518926664839044_72804053_n.jpg

936390_518926701505707_539386579_n.jpg

971270_518926731505704_1778179889_n.jpg

933986_518926754839035_919093139_n.jpg

Photos source: DC HJW

ha ji won and her partners in reel life. i think someone had posted something like this before but well, its just awesome to compile them once again. i dont know but im in a "love" mode for ha ji won. :)
with lee seo jin in damoac5.jpg

with kim in jun in damoDamo-6-Kim-Min-Joon-and-Ha-Ji-Won-bond-o

with jo in sung. i remember the days when i wished so hard they would end up together. and then i learned my lesson. :))dccbfd6a3af7738bb62990ad0963b8be_large.j

with so ji sub. hope to see them again in a drama or film. been wishing for this since memories of bali. so ji sub is one of my most favorite k-actors. 
bestmatchsjshjwphoto1.jpg?w=604&h=266

with kim jae won. they did 2 projects together, hwang jin yi and 100 days with mr. arrogant.100days04.jpg

with jang geun suk. picture was taken around 6 years after hwang jin yi.7138552361_496a2999d7.jpg

with hyun bin. one of my favorite secret garden scenes. the way they walked together was just so lovely. juwonthinking.jpg

with lee seung gi. i love king 2 hearts! lee seung gi was such a darling. 20120318-Ha-Ji-Won_Lee-Seung-Gi.jpg

photos are taken from various websites. thank you for all uploaders. 

I can't wait to know who will be her next partner, hope they will choose soon! And i'm still wondering when The Huntress will be premiered, June is coming and still no news about it! It will be cool if it will be premiered the day of her birthday!

The Duo Won: Kang Dong Won & Ha Ji Won (part 2) 
credit to: amazinghajiwon

tumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo2_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo1_250.gif
tumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo4_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo3_250.gif
tumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo5_r1_250.giftumblr_mn5q4kFFL71qkxoczo6_250.gif

This two are too adorable together, i wonder if they are still friends, they used to be always together in fan meetings and there are a lot of photos too! Hope to see them again in a movie!

• Like 3

@pieracapozucca, I also love kang dong won and ha ji won though I didn't completely understand their movie duelist. :D I wished their were more dialogues in that movie. They looked so sweet together. If I had to pick the best partners for ha ji won, I would choose these 4: jo in sung, kwon sang woo (hope there's a new project for them in the nearest future), kang dong won, and hyun bin. So much chemistry that you couldn't help but fall in love with them.

• Like 1

@koreanlite, it's true, Jo In Sung, Kwon Sang Woo, Kang Dong Won and Hyun Bin are also my favorite partners of hers, they have so much chemistry on screen and off screen, hope she will work again with them in the future!

Annyeong, chingus!!
@koreanlite, @cunn, @minnie and @ pie....like you guys, I too would like to see HJW find the man of her dreams....and since she works really hard my bet is she might find her MR. Right through her work  ;) I have truly enjoyed the pictures you all have posted...and the pairings also. However, I just read in kpop news that Bae So Bin is getting married this Fall....so ladies, he is no longer in the running as HJW's REAL man...though i guess he can still be her REEL man  ;))
Though I think HJW is pretty quite these days...am glad to know that she is very visible in different magazines..fighting !!

• Like 1

@cynder you are not the only one who wondered why they attended each other's fanmeeting, Ha Ji Won usually doesn't go around with celebrities or her co workers and she even attended PiFan with Kang Dong Won, that was the only time that Ha Ji Won went to an award event with someone else! I think that they are a little fishy, i actually thought that they were together and broke up. Ha Ji Won said that her last relationship was 10 years ago, but maybe she doesn't remember right  :))

• Like 3

@pie...you are soo right! I didn't even thought about award events. Considering she have had many movies with gorgeous leading men...she usually arrive alone. Well...actually from the kpop article which was dated last year...she said it was 7-8 years ago...which would have been right around The Duelist. But then again...KDW is also quite private when it comes to his personal relationships, right?...hmmm fishy, fishy :-))

• Like 2

Thanks to Amazing Couple fans, here there is a translation of the InStyle interview
960071_576269952403656_1726492483_n.jpg"Recently, I was really happy! It feels like everything is new beginning! Every single day, every single day, for little things around me, I can feel the wonderful and precious! " In the room of page after the shooting, the girl with flushed face told me those words. She is gentle voice giving people the feeling that is extremely reliable, during the interview, always permanent smile on her lips, she said: "I recently changed other then gymnastics, I used to exercise muscles, the fitness seriously, recently translated into practice the Pilates to create curves where elbows and thighs " . Well, no wonder, the girl before this will make people feel just as strongly bisexual girls like boys with him again, increasingly passionate fragrance exudes a mature girl. "Three Beauties of Joseon " about to be released, adding that August will be prepared to enter the mind for new drama "Hwatu", apparently this summer she will be very busy. Recently she was studying documents related to her role in "Hwatu" can say "Hwatu" is the feminine image of the first international appearance in Korea (this sentence is not clear) . The queen secrets hidden beneath the screen, reach many political achievements, and fortunes tied to the emotional relationship triangle, will give the audience a deeply human story that salty. "Maybe because the images were recently affected by new character" , she said, "Compared to worry, I feel more excited." Even so, just seeing people also say that watching the status of her very good, as well as filming today, she is also very happy. "My favorite color is white!" People do not surprise you? "So often, the actress will avoid choose white color makes them look fatter fact. " "As for the previous time, the director told me, if wearing white actress, will make people pay attention, looks much nicer , heard the director say that I was suddenly in love with the white strangers! ^ ^ But the premise is, absolutely can not make me look fatter! haha ^ ^ " Listen she finished speaking, I do not know is curious in her wardrobe mainly what style outfit? "Recently I like the classic style! So things are fashionable outdated quickly, so I selected the outfits shelved despite a long way, even when brought out still popular. Not just clothes, in a human, I also want to do a classic, forever will not outdated! ha ha! " - Thanks Wu Mei for translating from Chinese.
960011_576269939070324_1687039945_n.jpg
"acting action movie received recognition of the audience, as a result of which people meet, because it also proves my healthy ^ ^ But myself I still prefer the more romantic films, and comedy even more! "
261650_576269942403657_2008887751_n.jpg
"Even I have played Golf sicne13 years old, but I am not good ^^ ! However, breathing the fresh air in the suburbs, I was very satisfied and enough to recover! "
581797_576269995736985_2034324596_n.jpg
"It is because the weather starts warming up, isn't it? Recently I particularly like cycling. Recently everyone likes to go camping and picnic! And to me? I am the person who despite is very busy, Il will take some free time to enjoy the natural pleasures, ha ha! So natural is the best medicine to treat my word "

Thank you Amazing Couple (hyun bin and ha ji won)
She will start shooting in August, can't wait. Probably "The Huntress" will be premiered a little earlier than August, maybe July?!

• Like 1

speaking of kang dong won and ha ji won.. i enjoyed watching this fanmeeting video of them though I don't understand anything..their smiles and laugh in this vid. were amazing.. i find something in here also ahahahaha... well we're free to speculate here :)) we are really excited to know the dating status of HJW, like most of you here I am waiting also for the Mr. Right of our amzing yeoja  :D

actually i'm dying to know some inside scope, who knows some?? PM PM ahahhaha thanks, maybe for those HJW fans from Korea have some inside scope, right? I hope you don't mind for being bold due to my curiosity :D:P:D
  • Like 2

@ferlycious i love the way they look and smile at each others  :x
About inside scoope about Ha Ji Won private life, there is nothing, she is really very private and there is not even 1 rumor about her, just fans speculations and hope  :D

• Like 2