♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@moonbathe Yes, i wanna try to be positive, the plot seems amazing, the writers are exellent, Ha Ji Won is pretty amazing and this role seems to be the most important she ever had so she will finally show her talent, the thing that i'm worried is the director, i mean if he turns epicness in bad things, i will be really upset, because this is one big oppurtunity for Ha Ji Won, maybe her biggest, and the project will be really long, it will last 7 months this means that very probably Ha Ji Won won't have others project in 2014 if she will rest after 60 episodes. This means that will be 2 years in a row that Ha Ji Won won't be successful as usual! She deserves more, in awards and ratings!

Guest moonbathe

I can be positive about director. Maybe he wants to prove himself and he will try his best. The project seems exciting but it is very long, you're right. I miss to see her in good movies. Because of this drama I think we won't see her in movies for a while. :( So bye bye Ha Jung Woo, Won Bin, Lee Byung Hun and the other successful movie actors. :P 

Ha Ji Won Back To Small Screen Through Historical Drama “Hwatu” (화투)

I think in 2013 sageuk theme becomes popular for drama or movie project. After Hyun Bin decided to star “The King’s Wrath” movie, Ha Ji Won who waits her up-coming fusion sageuk “The Huntresses” that is planned to be released this May also signs up for sageuk project. This time Ha Ji Won has confirmed for small screen “Hwatu” ( 화투), yay!

“Hwatu” is based on history about Yuan Empress Ki. Ha Ji Won plays as Empress Ki, who was born on Goryeo but she became concubine of Yuan emperor. She eventually became empress and the important figure on King Gong Min regime while they’re against Mongol. Actually it’s so hard for her to become an empress in a foreign country. She was responsible to protect Yuan empire but she also struggles to keep her dignity as Goryeo person.

This drama takes the setting the same as Lee Min Ho’s time-travel drama “Faith”, Empress Ki is little sister of Ki Chul. The writer team for this drama is the same writers from “Giant” and “History of Salary Man”. The other casts have not shown up yet, but I hope this drama will be so epic with good “ingredients”. “Hwatu” has slot time for replacing “Goddess of Fire Jung Yi” on October.

[info and image source]

Credit to Kdramachoa
945163_575219352508716_1558679462_n.jpg

Thanks, all!
Lovin' all the HJW pics and videos...as well as the couple pairings! Most are pretty insightful...I like the "I like a girl like Ha Ji won" song...quite an honor indeed to be mentioned again in a song!! 
I am still super anticipating for the male lead in Hwatu!...hope it will be the man of her dreams :-P  Can hardly wait...

Guest jega52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKPVLpnFpU

Taecyeon: Why are you stealing her?? about Ha Ji Won sshi

Guest niknokdagu425

wow i wanna get that magazine im drooling over her,so gorgeous my Hajiwon love u my baby hihihihi

Guest smoochysparks

Since Ha Ji-Won will star in a historical drama soon, maybe she could be paired up with either SONG JOONG-KI or BAE SOO-BIN. OH JI-HO would be a great choice as well.
But I'm still hoping that after she's done filming "HWATU", she could at least do another ROM-COM series together with GONG YOO :x  :)>-

smoochysparks said: Since Ha Ji-Won will star in a historical drama soon, maybe she could be paired up with either SONG JOONG-KI or BAE SOO-BIN. OH JI-HO would be a great choice as well.
But I'm still hoping that after she's done filming "HWATU", she could at least do another ROM-COM series together with GONG YOO :x  :)>-