♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest minnie0103

Hello @cynder! It's been a while. :)I have to agree with what you said.  And just like you, even in the very last minute, I was hoping she would come at the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards yesterday, perhaps as a special guest. But deep inside my heart, I knew she would not. :) 
Her red carpet fashion is always one-of-a-kind! Actually, it's not the gown or outfit that makes someone look elegant and fabulous, it's the person who brings it. Ha Ji Won can bring it very well. No matter how simple the suit is, it looks beautiful and sophisticated when she brings it. That's one thing I love about her, the simplicity. She's not like other celebrities who create a 'scene' on the red carpet just to be the center of attraction. She just smiles and walks on the red carpet with class... just like a Queen. 

Here are the examples---
2005 Pusan International Film Festival (with Kang Dong Won)200510061943580200_1.jpg2005100622461326100oe.jpg
2007 Asian Model Festival Awards20080119000005707.jpg
2008 Chungmuro International Film Festivalkorea-chiffs-004.jpg
sta04094.jpg

2009 Style Icon Awardsdz6nbc.jpg2e4dafn.jpgd2a0215bbfbb08df_hajiwon_style_4.jpg

2009 Pusan International Film Festival20091008_hajiwon_500x830.jpg
korea-piff-025.jpg

2009 Blue Dragon Film Awards158043_452148.jpg
30th+Blue+Dragon+Film+Awards+fXHfR92TPD-
Ha-Ji-Won07.jpg

2009 Korean University Film Festivalv6ncdf.jpg
ha-ji-won_21219.jpg

2010 Baeksang Arts Awardskorea-baeksang-058.jpg
20100330_hajiwon.jpg
c02f62a83b7653a177c4c3a75a3d7b07.gif

2011 Baeksang Arts Awardshjw47baeksangawardsphoto5.jpg

2012 Pucheon International Fantastic Film Festival2012071919293352700_1.jpg
AySiYl1CMAAMVEa.jpg:large
20120719191656661.jpg
20120719-Ha-Ji-Won_2.jpg

[images credit: as labeled]

Guest sayadew

Lee Jae Eung (Take Off, The Host) 
1347F5384FB0BCB501B37D

At the end of the interview, "You have to write this down," he said. His eyes twinkle."I really like Ha Ji Won noona. It'll be good if noona can come to the premiere."

Volleyball Player Lee Hyung Doo
172C47364FB0BD822365A2

'The court's uljjang' Lee Hyung Doo said that he wanted to share true love and revealed his ideal type.He's looking for a nice girl with good personality. His ideal type is Ha Ji Won. He wants to meet her at least once.

Sean Richard (Athena, Jejoongwon)
144C053C4FB0BE94275B49

"I want to perform with Ha Ji Won-ssi. She's pretty and she acts well."
He said that he wanted to act with Ha Ji Won in his next project."Not only did I fall for her acting skill in last year's Korean disaster movie 'Haeundae', but also the Korean charm she show in drama 'Hwang Jin Yi'," he said, conveying his hope.

Guest minnie0103

As always, a bunch of thanks to @sayadew for your effort in translating everything! I appreciate all of these. Thank you! :)

@minnie...Annyeong!! nice to hear I wasn't the only one wishing for HJW to miraculously attend Baeksang LOL...seeing the ladies the other night really made realize how much i miss her in the red carpet. You are absolutely right...she brings life to those dresses she wears. THANK you for posting most of them here.

Guest smoochysparks

@Cynder @ Sayadew, have you guys seen Ha Ji-won wearing a wedding dress or walking down the aisle with any of her previous leading men? Don't you think it would be awesome to see her walk down the aisle wearing a beautiful wedding dress with Gong Yoo as her groom? OMG, that would sure make me happy :-)

Guest sayadew

@smoochysparks Ah~~ That's right. Unnie never had a 'proper' wedding scene.Unless we count this one.
20120508-The-King-2Hearts_4.jpg

But that's an engagement ceremony. A GRAND engagement ceremony, I must add.
We saw her putting on wedding dress in 'Love So Divine', but that's not even her dress. She was just trying it. She was also seen in a wedding dress in 'Reversal of Fortune', but only in pictures.
She got married in 'My Love by My Side' and 'Secret Garden', but no wedding.Ah, there was actually a wedding scene in 'The King 2 Hearts'.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRc-jacSRJtSTNBFKKVLra

king20-00416.jpg

But can you call that an aisle?Ah~~ stress~~ #-o
Oh yea, I do want to see her walk down the aisle wearing a beautiful wedding dress with a dashing groom. [-O<

Guest minnie0103

@cynder You're welcome! :)I really hoped she would attend that event, not for the awards but just to see her there, because I really miss our dearest eonnie! It's been a while since we last saw her. 
Speaking of awards, I've learned my lesson... not to expect anything. My heart has been hurt for so many times, starting from the 2012 Mnet 20's Choice Awards, 2012 Seoul International Drama Awards up to the biggest joke of 2012 which was the MBC Drama Awards. I am very aware and it's very clear to everybody that those awards were deprived from both Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi. So even if I knew she was nominated at the 49th Baeksang Arts Awards, I didn't expect her to win. I was happy just the fact she was nominated. :)But of course I have to admit that I was very disappointed with everything. Seriously! But what can a single fan like me do? Anyway, it's totally over and I have to move on even if it's hard. Ha Ji Won had received many awards before and probably more in the future. So even if she didn't receive the awards she deserved for being a part of TK2H, it was not her loss, it was their loss, particularly MBC's, for not recognizing such a great actress. And I do believe she had received the greatest award any actress could have which is the love, loyalty, and support of her fans locally and internationally. :D
Putting this topic aside, Damo is about to celebrate its 10th Year Anniversary soon. I wonder if they will have a gathering/party just to commemorate the drama's popularity and success a decade ago. :-? (Sorry, I'm too desperate to see Ji Won at a public event again. :\"> )

Guest minnie0103

"Ah~ stress~" LOL. :)) @sayadew, I LOVE your previous post. *a certified hearty here* :x Thank you for posting the photos here! :)I just realized how much I miss my TK2H love as well as the gorgeous Royal Couple. How and when will I get over from my TK2H withdrawal syndrome? It's been a year! #-o

Guest sayadew

HaHa
16614F3C4FB0BF0F06F542

1328F7444FADFB47035B43

He tweeted Ha Ji Won:"Ha Ji Won-ssi!! This is HaHa! Nice to meet you! It's nothing, but would it be possible to invest an hour for my album jacket photoshoot?? Even if you can't do it, I still love you!! Please succeed with the movie Sector 7!! I love you!! The photoshoot will be only for about 5 cuts.. Hehe~~"
"This is HaHa!! I'm a fan!! I'm so sorry I asked for your help without any manner!! Sector 7 hwaiting!! I love you!! Noona!!!!"

Kim Jong Kook 
1249FA4C5091CAA5295BAE

"All actresses worked hard. They're all precious guests on Running Man," he said. "Especially Ha Ji Won-ssi. I think I remember her the most." The reason is, "Ha Ji Won-ssi is so hardworking and caring towards other people. And she can brighten the atmosphere around her."

Uptown's Steve
1364C7354FB0BF3F013CFD

When asked about ideal type, he replied with no hesitation, "Go So Young and Ha Ji Won."

Guest sayadew

@minnie0103 I'm a hearty too!  :x Remember those days when we're having a blast at Dramabeans? girlfriday.. I adore her!And do you happen to know Donnapie 'the drama queen'? She super loved the drama.The one-and-only ockoala from koalasplayground loved it too.
TK2H is well-loved by international viewers.So don't worry about the ridiculous MBC Drama Awards. Even K-netizens think it's a joke.

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Ha Ji Won on Love, So Divine-Ballroom scene

Hope to see Ha Ji Won and Kwon Sang Woo in another project together!

@smoochyspark, @sayadew....IKR, she never had a full on white wedding scene in any of her projects. That would be something new if ever...GY is a good looking guy. I surely don't mind having him play as the groom...but most of all, I can't help but wish to see her wear the wedding gown in real life haha....please excuse me ladies....must be due to the many wedding announcements I have seen lately.
@minnie...i know what you mean. I don't think about those type of awards that are based on popular votes anymore. I mean its nice to be popular too since that helps them in the business but i think being nominated is enough. It's not a secret that when it comes to popular votes...idols usually gets it, regardless of their performance. So now, I only cheer for awards that recognize her performance :-)
@jega...thanks for the vid. I haven't seen that one!
I guess TK2H will always stay in our hearts. It definitely will in mine....

I think instead of song jong ki, ha ji won should pair up with gong yoo. :x

Hi everyone! Its been a while for me. I am missing ha ji won so much. My dream partners for ha ji won in a movie or film:

So ji sub

Song seung hun. I remember song seung hun in an interview that he also wants to work with ha ji won.

And before I forget, thank you for all the updates, pictures, and posts about our ha ji won

@Pie...KSW-HJW is probably one of my favorite pairings. I love their Bang bang CF's. In my opinion, their faces complements so well with each other. 
@Koreanlite....Hi! Nice to see you here again. SJS and SSH are good candidates too. I think I saw that interview with SSH saying he wants to work with her but our Jiwon ssi said she wanted to work with Ha jung Woo that time :-) He wanted to take it back then ~hahaha.

Ladies...here's a fanmade video that I thought was interesting... :-) 

credit to miajjang