♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Yey, me too so excited..seems like this movie funny and cool at same time.

I pause at 0.25 look at HJW reaction, it damn funny..with cool sunglass she kick the guy "a..s".
:))

Ha Ji Won will have her own company?

[News]According to some sources, Ha Ji Won's contract with Wellmade is going to be expired. This news was spread in the entertainment industry, then many companies sent love call to Ha Ji Won.
Another source said that it is possible for Ha Ji Won to set up her own company.

However, Wellmade denied this rumor and said that all Ha Ji Won's activities are still scheduled by Wellmade now.

Source: http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=161201&year=2013 & XY baidu
Rough trans by JiWonderland

OH MY GOD! I'm in the middle of computing grades of students (for my mom) when the trailer came to my fb news feed.. Just watching the trailer made me wow to no end =D> :-bd .. I had goosebumps, really.. Seriously, this movie is going to add up to the list of her very daebak projects :) I cannot wait :) and she can dance, my goodness :-bd

HJW new discovery hidden talent---> Bellydance :)
I'm find it's funny on how everyone here more interested towards HJW bellydance than her action scene 

Guest cydl08

im so excited to see her  jaw-dropping bellydance and of course her lavender scent action asap...  right HB?

very enticing trailer! rawr...

Guest minnie0103

Movie “The Huntresses” Reveals First Teaser
625608_486001834798194_1168178639_n.jpg

The trailer for upcoming movie “The Huntresses” was unveiled.
The movie's trailer starring Ha Ji Won, Kang Ye Won, and Brown Eyed Girls' Ga In was recently reveal, and it shows Ha Ji Won belly dancing.
The trailer starts with the three huntresses going over and getting ready for their next victim. Then they get in action, beating all of their men opponents, and it shows hilarious shots of the individual huntresses, and their personality. The trailer shows the action, and comedy the movie will be about.
The movie also known as “The Joseon Beautiful Three Musketeers” is a period movie about three bounty hunters Jin Ok (Ha Ji Won), Hong Dan (Kang Ye Won) and Ga Bi (Son Ga In) that go around Joseon trying to bring down a group of nobles who are trying to overthrow the royal family and get the throne.
The smart, and beautiful Jin Ok, is the leader of the pack, Hong Dan is a married woman, who is second in command, and Ga Bi the youngest of them all, who is their best fighter.
The trailer's main attraction is Ha Ji Won, in a beautiful blue dress, showing her belly dancing skills in a three second shot.
The movie is set to premiere sometime in May.
Check out the hilarious trailer below.

via www.kdramastars.comPhoto credit: hajiwonworld Twitter
Source: TK2H with LSG & HJW (facebook page)