♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@minnie0103 actually i don't understand the anger about an opinion, i never said that i didn't like TK2H, it is not my favorite Ha Ji Won drama, but i liked it and i think it deserved more.I know that the firsts Ha Ji Won dramas didn't win anything in fact i told in the last 10 years she always won awards, from Damo, but even before she was popular she already was aknowloged as a great actress (Truth Game, Ditto, Phone). And i repeat myself i'm saying it was a bad year for Ha Ji Won because of who she is, for another actress it would be a good year.I agree with you that she deserved to win Top Exellence Award in acting at MBC Drama Award and she didn't because the low ratings. I never questioned Ha Ji Won acting skills, she is one of the best actresses for me, but that wasn't enough to win or to gain popularity.I didn't love As One and i hated Sector 7 so i wish Ha Ji Won to chose better projects where she can really show her talent and that will be remembered for years.I think that we can all agree that in 2012 her popularity went down and other actresses went up, that's all, like i said i understand your opinion but my opinion is this. Ok!? Peace!!

Guest minnie0103

@pieracapozucca :)I'm not angry here. Please don't misunderstand. I politely respect our differences and our very own opinions. And I never said that you hate TK2H. I agree with what you think. Lately, she has been playing the same type of character, a badass girl who is soft-hearted inside, such as Gil Ra Im in Secret Garden, Cha Hae Jun in Sector 7, and Kim Hang Ah in TK2H. It's just quite sad since she started off her career playing different types of roles. ;)I know how much she loves action and she's known as the Action Queen in S. Korea, one of her greatest achievements, since there are only very few number of actresses who do action.
Let's change the topic for a nice vibe. Shall we? ;)

Thank you guys :)

I know Ha Ji Won has won a lot of awards and she has really daebak projects.. She has done a lot of projects. She merely takes a rest, doesn't she ? How many years is she in the industry already? The number of projects she has done is really a lot already... But even when I know her success and recognitions, I always thought she is an underrated actress which is lil bit sad. But because of the discussion that had happened here, I have washed out that wrong impression already.. She is indeed a very successful actress already, VERY SUCCESSFUL and PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT. She is beautiful, the kind of beautiful that is hard to explain but all you know is that she is beautiful and you are drawn to her <3 I hope she will have 2013 like she had other successful years :)

@pieracapozucca I respect your opinion and it must be hard for you to gather all the details and posted it here, I appreciate that. :)Perhaps you have expected a lot from HJW so you considered it that bad. But for me, I am too optimistic and open for possibilities that everything happens and possible."Even the best fall down sometimes"I have seen a lot of big stars before that I can considered that had a BAD career in 2012, and HJW is definitely not part of that list :)Like what @moonbathe said, I wouldn't even think HJW would care about how she went through from 2012 because what she would think of first is as long as she has a job and delivered well then all is fine for her.  Also, I guess that would serves as a lesson not to expect too much because not all the time and not all the people would think the same as ours. Like what they say.."we all have different tastes". :)
peace y'all :)~~spread 1023~~

pieracapozucca said: Credit to PH 1023Nine years ago, starring alongside actor Jo In Sung and Ha Ji Won in a shampoo ads way back in 2004. This advertising images had become a hot topic today. This two brilliant actors haven't change their young looks even 9 years had passed. They still have that distinct facial features, a high nose, and a sleek jaw line and the appearance of celebrities. Netizens said Jo In Sung is really cool and Ha Ji Won is Goddess. 

Admin Saira
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/419799_579894162022073_1075011636_n.jpg

naruto00 said: This is the highlight video for Hyun Bin at K2 outdoor 2013 S/S Fashion show today. 

During Hyun BIn's interview, he said that he is trying to do his best to show up in front of fans with a good project next time. But it's too early to say about it in details yet. 

He was asked if he contacted with Ha Ji Won who was best couple with him in Secret Garden drama. He said that he sent a text message to her after his discharge and also received a text from her as well. 

In addition, he had a minor injury during the shooting this CF, but he was OK.

Credit to Secret Garden Korean Drama FB I'm glad to hear Hyun Bin admit that he contacted Ha Ji Won after his discharge. Their true friendship is showing, but if there's anything further, only time will tell.

‎[May 2012] When the Hong Sisters finished the script for ‘The King 2 Hearts’ Episode 20 and passed it to the production team, there was something written on it. The writers gave a short comment for Ha Ji Won’s acting as Kim Hang Ah. 

Here’s what they wrote, “North Korean accent, eye expression, and acting... very good!!!”

And looking at this screencap from Episode 20, the photo says it all. Just look at her eyes and facial expression, you would say that her acting was BRILLIANT!
225249_483067821758262_1247038722_n.jpg

credit to: https://www.facebook.com/TheKing2Hearts.LeeSeungGi.HaJiWon