♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest Heather80

Ha Ji Won on dating, dongahn, & kiss scenes

ha_ji_won_guerrilla_date_120505.jpg

Ha Ji Won mentioned vitamin injections as one of the secrets to avoid aging.

On the May 5th installment of KBS 2TV’s ‘Entertainment Relay’, the ‘Guerilla Date’ with Ha Ji Won was presented for the viewers.

As a response to the question of the fans, Ha Ji Won said, “Last time I was in a relationship was a very long time ago. It’s been about 7 to 8 years.” Ha Ji Won confessed, “I was in a relationship twice so far.” The fans appeared dissatisfied and one of the fans said, “It’s too little bit. It’s not satisfactory” and had everyone break into a laughter.

As far as the secret to the kiss scenes, Ha Ji Won shared her know-how saying, “If you shoot it feeling the flutters, I think the woman comes across lovely.”

Ha Ji Won’s secret to her incredible dongahn was also revealed. Ha Ji Won said, “They say a woman ages when she is sick. So when I feel like I’m coming down with something, I get vitamin shots. I got it today too. A woman ages when she worries. Shouldn’t worry ahead.”

Netizen comments on the date with Ha Ji Won include: “If only it were that easy unnie…”, “Ha Ji Won noona’s so beautiful! It’s like she never ages!”, and “7 or 8 years? Guys leave you alone that long?”

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Relay’

Source: NewsEN via Nate

kpopfever

*quoted image*  here it is ;))

Yay! Thanks for the info! I also wondered the meaning of 1023 since I became a fan of jiwonnie.. Thought it was just given by her fans.

We love you jiwonnie as much as you love us! 

ha ji won on win win eng sub ^^

(actually found this youtube first but it was blocked before i could link it... so only the facebook version for now)

parts 1,2,3,4,5

http://www.facebook....pe=2&permPage=1

Thank you so much! Finally I could watch it now! happy.gif

Guest ma0ma0chong

hi guys! i'm new here

just wanna share this new poster of Ji Won's currently showing movie in theaters of SK, As One

good news: As One got 600,000 views in four days! Uri Unnie is really daebak and amazing. 

*quoted image*

Thanks for the posters! I like the one on the right, so beautiful.

Hope Ha Ji Won's new movie continues to do well! Fighting!!

Guest Heather80

hi guys! i'm new here

just wanna share this new poster of Ji Won's currently showing movie in theaters of SK, As One

good news: As One got 600,000 views in four days! Uri Unnie is really daebak and amazing. 

*quoted image*

now ............... 719.945 views  w00t.gif

you can  follow it in this website :)

http://www.kobis.or.kr/kobis/business/main/main.do     use google translate :)

Guest mench

congratulations to my favorite actress...her movie "Korea" is doing well in the box office.... :phew:

Guest epr67

hi guys! i'm new here

*quoted image*

I GOT TEARY EYED JUST BY SEEING THIS POSTER ALONE ! HOW MUCH MORE WHEN I SEE THE MOVIE...WISH I COULD SEE IT TOO !

now ............... 719.945 views  *quoted image*

you can  follow it in this website :)

http://www.kobis.or....ss/main/main.do     use google translate :)

thanks for the update! daebak! Ha Ji Won is truly Korea's National Actress. I want to share another article about this.

The film "Korea" has reached 650,000 viewers in just a mere five days after its opening.

According to the Korean box office, around 58,000 viewers went to watch "Korea" on May 7. With the total number of around 650,000 viewers, "Korea" is currently holding the number two spot at the box office. Reaching that many people in just five days clearly states that "Korea" is enjoying immense success.

"Korea" is based on a true story about the first time a North Korean and a South Korean athletic joined together to form a team to play and win during the 1991 World Championships. The film stars actresses Ha Ji Won and Bae Doo Na. Meanwhile, "Avengers" took the number one spot with over 4 million viewers so far and "Eun Gyo" in third place with a total of about 1 million viewers.

source: soompi.com

538699_310602319016672_266300743446830_727362_119099081_n.jpg

Re: Another actress praised Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won and her future Mother-In-Law warms up on ‘The King 2 Hearts’.

Things are warming up between the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law in ‘The King 2 Hearts’. Newly released preview still cuts show a warm and tender scene between Ha Ji Won and Yoon Yeo Jung’s characters in MBC’s ‘The King 2 Hearts’. 

In the pictures, the queen mother, played by Yoon Yeo Jung, and Jae Ha’s future wife and queen, Hang Ah, played by Ha Ji Won, are seen chatting and laughing together while looking at photos. Despite a turbulent relationship that has been shown throughout the drama’s storyline between Ha Ji Won and Lee Seung Gi, the two appear like mother and daughter in the preview.

The close bond between the two actresses was revealed to be genuinely apparent during the scene’s filming, which was done on May 5 in a hotel in Incheon. 

In a previous interview, the veteran actress Yoon Yeo Jung had praised Ha Ji Won saying, “Ha Ji Won is an extremely diligent and hard-working in her acting and it’s always a pleasure to see such a well-mannered and upright individual.” 

A source close to the drama production said, “Ha Ji Won and veteran actress, Yoon Yeo Jung, demonstrate a compatibility that is to the point one could mistake them as mother and daughter. The sight of [Ha Ji Won] being so respectful and well-mannered to her senior, and [Yoon Yeo Jung] going to lengths to care for her juniors is an example to us on the set. As the two characters come out of danger, please be in anticipation of the strengthening bond between the two.” 

The scenes will unfold during the upcoming 16th episode on May 10.

Photo credit: Kim Jong Hak Production 

- via enewsworld.com -

577366_347612668637112_316050661793313_905568_906827362_n.jpg

Guest rebecca55
LIVE RECAP will start tonight at 10 PM (Korean Time) but before that there is a live discussion now about what will happen tonight!!  Will Jae Ha and Hang Ah finally get married?!!  What do you think?  COME and join the discussion