Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hello fantast1ksuae, annieice and ww23. :-h
fantast1ksuae, I hope the second teaser will tell us more about the details. More heartache to come. :((
I wholeheartedly agree with you, annieice. She has such a beautiful heart. I'm sure many children will get a better opportunity thanks to Su Ae. So proud of her. :x
ww23, welcome to the thread. We all here are her fans like you. Please feel free to join us and hope to see you more often. :) 
Because the premiere is getting closer, we can expect lots of promotional stuff from now on. They sure are like holiday presents for us. :D

74731_384207538340312_1921998214_n.jpg
534167_384207578340308_901980160_n.jpg
533808_384207541673645_1880701732_n.jpgSource: SBS

Guest annieice

thank you brisabreeze for the photos, she looks gorgeous :) like a true lady on high position :D she possesses such an elegance...indescribable :)

Guest BrisaBreeze

Yeah, she looks so elegant. I think when JDH becomes successful, her look will change and get rid of the bob cut. lol. Looking forward to her changes then. 
Happy new year in advance, annieice, cocomhe, fantast1ksuae and everyone. Wish you another wonderful year! :)

BTS: Yawang
557318_383894271704972_1730316423_n.jpg
13584_383894218371644_907835316_n.jpgSource: KoColonel and Yawang Baidu
Did you spot Su Ae and Kwon Sang Woo? ;)

Guest fantast1k1

Woohoo more pix and updates! Thank you Annieice and Brisabreeze!

Welcome ww23! We're glad to see you here.

I'm admiring SA more and more reading these articles about caring for the poor communities. There are many great actors who came from humble beginnings and SA is one of them.

Cocomhe, thanks for the cute greeting banner!

Happy, Happy New Year Everyone!

Guest BrisaBreeze

Hi annieice and fantast1ksuae. :)
Wow. Thanks for your awesome artwork, annieice. It really brightens up the tone of the drama. Nice! :D
Can't believe that today is already the last day of 2012. Time flies so fast! Overall, this year has been kinda quite to me. No new Su Ae's project released in 2012, but luckily we will get to see (at lease) two projects of hers next year. Hopefully we will hear many good news and more projects from her. Am I too greedy? :))

Source:

284966_385910161503383_1543645382_n.jpg
574891_385910118170054_1620262653_n.jpg
Su Ae and Kwon Sang Woo send us all a new year greeting. Su Ae looks so cute! :\">
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013! 

Guest annieice

O wow thank you Brisabreeze :D awesome :D they look great :D
:\"> =D>
No you're not greedy, we need more dramas and movies with our Soo Ae :) also can't wait for the spring collection of Olivia Lauren :*

Wish you a great time tonight, and lots of luck, love, health and success in 2013. <3

Guest BrisaBreeze

Thank you annieice and cocomhe for agreeing with me. hehe. She deserves some rest after finishing Yawang, but hope that she won't let us wait so long. Still wondering if she will be a guest on Running Man this time. I know it's quite impossible. I just want to see her on that show once. :))
Here are the new year presents for all of you. Hope you like them. :x

165032_384533148307751_2008236070_n.jpg46413_384353871659012_1240023560_n.jpg

Source: KoColonel
Finally I can hide pictures in spoiler tags. So confusing. #:-S

Guest annieice

hello everybody, did you have a good time and welcome the new year outside or with your friends and family in some quiet atmosphere?

Thank you Brisabreeze :D that makes the new year more awesome :D and only 13 more days till "Yawang" :D

Guest BrisaBreeze

cocomhe: I'm curious about that too. lol. Since she is so shy, I think she'll get teased a lot. Hmm. Let me think again, who dares to tease our goddess? She has to do it herself. :)) Who knows? Maybe she will surprise us. :D I've gone wild with my imagination now. Hehe.
annieice: I went to a one-day trip with family. Everywhere was so packed with people that there was traffic in the country! I think I have to stay at home during the next holidays. lol. What about you? Did you have a good time? Have you finished your exams yet? 

Last night (December 31, 2012) Su Ae and Kwon Sang Woo had an interview during 2012 SBS Drama Awards. She seems comfortable with him. Is it because she doesn't have to worry about a scandal if she's too close to her leading man? Anyway, it's good to see her happy. :) Not so long until we can see Yawang. So excited.

Source:

64900_386092691485130_1206512622_n.jpg

Brisabreeze: lol yes she is too prim and proper to play rough, but who knows, look at her character in 9E2O, she is so funny there right? anyway let's keep hoping for that to happen & maybe KSW should join also..oh so you did not really enjoy your one-day trip with your family, it is not really advisable to do that during holiday seasons, aside from traffic the restaurants are fully packed not unless there's a reservations. 
Annieice: hi so it's back to school works again i guess 

Guest fantast1k1

Happy 2013!

Awww! SA looks very happy on the interview clip. She seems very comfortable with KSW. I second the motion Brisabreeze---SA feels KSW is safe, therefore she doesn't have to be on guard developing romantic feelings. Most definitely SA looks happy on all the pics and videos:)

How I wish in 2013, SA would find her own knight in shining armor like KTH :\">

Brisabreeze, as always---Komawa! (not sure about the spelling)

p.s. I keep remembering a line on ATDP: Komawa, Saranghe, Vianne( sorry for the spelling)

Guest annieice

hello dear friends :) nice too see you all back to this thread in the new year :)
Brisabreeze: I was outside with friends watching the firework and listening to the music, it was nice, something different cos last year we were in our favorite pub...thank you for the awesome video, they really look good together, and it's 12 more days to go ;) how about we open a "Yawang" thread in soompi?
Cocomhe: yeah, it's back to school, I failed the exam so it's this month or never ... LMAO
fantas1ksuae: O I wish that too, she needs a romance :) but so do I ... lol ... gomawo=thank you informal; kamsahamnida =formal, used when you are talking to anyone who is older or more educated or in a higher social statues than you. A bow would also be appropriate. :)
Saranghae was the first word I learned :) ...Vianne? I don't know :/