之前之後 -Bobo Chan

tenshi

first time posting
This clip was first done in joy of my mic becomming clear and non static, and it was one shot because...well, let's just say that my one shot sounded better than all my other attempts after it. -___-;; Comments and Crits are extremely welcomed! Oh right, it's a chinese song. -__-;; Cantonese to be exact. Click Here

Guest renacheeboo

I actually understand it ! :]] It's cute . It kinda sounds like she's rapping , but singing too . And then it kinda sounds like a song that you would learn how to sing from Kindergarden too . xD

Guest juki_love

i remember ages ago that i wanted to find this song but then i forgot about it until now~~~ keke

your notes are a bit shakey and because bobo sings the song quite simply i think it would be nice if you sang it more with your own style and put more ups and downs++ or put more emotions into your singing~

but nice one shot~ and most of your notes are on tune.

sing more canto songs~~++!_@)!

(i'm betting that 'yandje' is gonna come into this thread later +__+)

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i finnally understand a song on soompi ^^ i havent heard this Bobo song before.. i think you did a pretty good job you have such a cute voice (^O^) like what someone said.. i think your notes are kind of shaky too.. but its alrite cute avatar by the way! I love Charlene and Kenny together!

hahahahha stupidstupid :lol::lol::lol: i like bobo!! of cuz ill come in here :lol:

smart girl ~hahahah

__

ur voice is nice! but i think u should add more emotions. and the mixing could be better. The highest notes werent that strong, but overall was good good gah!! :lol:

supports!

more more more cantosongs!! hahaha

Guest tinasarangg

i remember ages ago that i wanted to find this song but then i forgot about it until now~~~ keke

your notes are a bit shakey and because bobo sings the song quite simply i think it would be nice if you sang it more with your own style and put more ups and downs++ or put more emotions into your singing~

but nice one shot~ and most of your notes are on tune.

sing more canto songs~~++!_@)!

hahahahha stupidstupid :lol::lol::lol: i like bobo!! of cuz ill come in here :lol:

smart girl ~hahahah

__

ur voice is nice! but i think u should add more emotions. and the mixing could be better. The highest notes werent that strong, but overall was good good gah!! :lol:

supports!

more more more cantosongs!! hahaha

lol! everything i was gonna say. haha i actually understand your canto xD awesome. the chorus seems a bit flat...besides that it's adorable. you have an adorable voice! nice jobb!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

aww dont worries at least you had the guts to post the song.. i mean ive been singing for such a long time.. and ive always been listening to it myself.. and i would never post it ^^ so props for actually having the courage!

To:

renacheeboo: rapping? lolz. Where?

juki_love: yay! my notes are on tune!! lolz. Do you still want the song?

사랑해: lolz, i'm nnot worried, i wanted to get some critics because i wanted to improve at singing; i'm never going to get anywhere if no one tells me where i went wrong or where i could improve. Thanks though. ^___^

NAN: heh, i guess i should post the lyrics next time.

yandje: lolz, you're a bobo fan?

littlebabytina16: haha, my canto? or canto in general?

Oh yeah, i wanted to say this to everyone, but i didn't feel like being redundant, thank you soooo much for the critics! I shall try to stop shaking so much and try to add in a little bit of my own style along with singing with more emotions! ^__^

Guest juki_love

^ i think renacheeboo is saying that Bobo sounds more like she's reading than singing ~

and i would love that song.. if it's not too much of a hassle.

Archived