[Movie 2012 upcoming] Jackal is Coming 자칼이 온다

Guest Roro_Tae

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actress Song Ji-Hyo cheered Park Yu-Cheon of JYJ who is in the same agency with her.

On her official Facebook, she posted a photograph of herself in front of a poster of ‘I Miss You’ of MBC that Park Yu-Cheon is appearing as the main character.

Song Ji-Hyo said, “Yu-Cheon, thank you for being there yesterday. The poster of ‘I Miss You’ is cool! Go, Yu-Cheon!” with the photograph.

Park Yu-Cheon attended the VIP premier of the movie ‘Jackal Is Coming’ that Song Ji-Hyo and Kim Jae-Joong are appearing on 8th. It’s said that Song Ji-Hyo took the photograph while she was at MBC radio station for promotions of ‘Jackal Is Coming’ on 9th.

‘I Miss You’ has been broadcasted for 2 episodes, and Park Yu-Cheon announced a strong appearance with his noticing acting at the end of the 2nd episode.

Meanwhile, Song Ji-Hyo and Kim Jae-Joong’s movie, ‘Jackal Is Coming’ is waiting for the release on 15th.

Source: innolife.co.kr

Shared by: JYJ3

Song Joongki and JYJ Kim Jaejoong before the Jackal VIP Premiere (JoongKi left for his own movie stage greeting after this)

"@lotte_ent: <자칼이 온다> 11/8일 롯데시네마 건대입구에서 진행되었던 VIP현장을 공개합니다! 영화 행사로 건대를 찾아주신 송중기씨도 함께 ~! http://t.co/NdSWbXlb"

Guest Haneul1430264763

I am uber excited for this movie! I haven't seen any of Jaejoong's dramas, but I've watched "Post Man of Heaven" and absolutely loved it!I feel super bad since he's my bias XDAnywho~ I am also super jealous of Song Ji-Hyo :( She's gotten the chance to work with all the DB5K members! T__T </3

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "YJ Jaejoong’s Movie “The Jackal Is Coming” Is Based Off His Own Life?

kimdebbie November 10, 2012
JYJ Jaejoong’s Movie “The Jackal Is Coming” Is Based Off His Own Life?

JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong recently attended the movie premiere of “The Jackal is Coming“, which is a story about a legendary killer named Bong Min Jung (played by Song Ji Ho) who kidnaps celebrity Choi Hyun (played by Kim Jaejoong himself) and the comical events that happen to them. 

This was a special moment for JYJ’s Jaejoong who was anticipating his debut on the big screen. Interestingly enough, Jaejoong played a character that was closely based on his own life: a “flower boy” celebrity named Choi Hyun who encounters a Sasaeng fan (a rather extreme fan who pushes boundaries to get close to the stars they adore). 

In fact, his character Choi Hyun faces life-threatening situations with Sasaeng fans, as well as an invasion of privacy- even in the very place he lies his head to go to sleep. 

When asked if Jaejoong himself could related to Choi Hyun’s situation, he responded with, “There are fans who are extreme as that. I am sure that every celebrity has encountered Sasaeng fans just as we did.” He offered no elaboration, seeing as how they were many sensitive Sasaeng fan issues that came to light in the public this past year. 

cr: soompi news

Guest jjsweeter0211

JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong and Song Ji Hyo Lighten Up for ′The Jackal is Coming′

2012-11-10 01:00  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Nancy Lee

The stars of upcoming film The Jackal is Coming, JYJ′s Kim Jae Joong, Song Ji Hyo, Han Sang Jin and Oh Dal Soo, attended a press preview for the film at Konkuk University′s Lotte Cinema in Seoul on November 9, where they heightened anticipation for the film′s release on November 15.

16687085.jpg

The Jackal is Coming!

62539610.jpg

That′s a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen.

54019180.jpg

Song Ji Hyo makes it safely onto stage.

56476522.jpg

Kim Jae Joong looks cool and collected.

33792802.jpg

Meanwhile, Han Sang Jin looks a little office worker.

48046773.jpg

The busy star looks like he could use some rest.

26962300.jpg

Those dimples! We die.

87931132.jpg

Song Ji Hyo takes the mic.

50617086.jpg

It′s Oh Dal Soo′s turn to speak!

52723672.jpg

We hope this will be us when we watch the film.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Guest jjsweeter0211

jTBC News: “Code Name: Jackal” Cast Interview – Shocked Jihyo

[TRANS] From jtbc channel interview! 

The PD asked Jihyo.. “aren’t you worried that Jaejoong is prettier than you?” (look at jihyo’s priceless expression!! lmao) then she said, “why are you doing this to me…..?” HAHAHAH.

Then Han Sang-jin said, “Jaejoong-ssi is not pretty. he’s really like a man! he’s so charming..”

Video Credit:  jaef126
Translation Credit: Devy (@gorjaeouslips)
Shared by: JYJ3

tumblr_md8fvfqUlG1r9f1l9o1_250.giftumblr_md8fvfqUlG1r9f1l9o2_250.giftumblr_md8fvfqUlG1r9f1l9o3_250.giftumblr_md8fvfqUlG1r9f1l9o4_250.gif

http://mjjaejes.tumblr.com/

Archived