Soompi Idol 4

JohnnyMoon

Advertising & Notification Thread
WE ARE CURRENTLY VOTING IN: Final Round. Click on the links below and vote!

---------------------

Hello everyone!

Soompi Forums is proudly presenting our 4th annual singing competition, Soompi Idol 4!

This year, we have registered 48 competitors to duke it out for the #1 place and for the right to be called the new "Soompi Idol".

All you need to do is simple - just visit the poll threads, listen to the clips handed in by our talented competitors, and vote on who you thought was the best singer out of the group! Eventually, you'll decide who claims the top prize and the highest recognition of singing talent on soompi.

This thread will be constantly updated with new links to new polls whenever they are put up in the performers section, so please check back here constantly!

If you have any questions, feel free to post here, and we will answer them as quickly as possible.

Remember, registration is over and the competition already started, so please do not ask to join the competition, thanks!

Below, you will see the projected schedule of the competition and where we are standing right now. As new polls come out, this topic will be updated with the new links below. Or, you can always visit the performers section and find the pinned polls yourself.

----------

Soompi Idol 4 Schedule

Round 1

July 16-19: Group A & Group B Voting finished.

July 20-23: Group C & Group D Voting finished. Click on the links to check the results!

July 24-27: Group G & Group H Voting finished. Click on the links to check the results!

July 31-August 3: Group E & Group F Voting finished. Click on the links to check the results!

- Each group will consist of 6 competitors.

- From each group, the top half will advance.

- They can use posted or new clips.

Round 2

August 5-8: Group A & Group B Voting finished.

August 9-12: Group C & Group D Voting ended.

- They can use posted or new clips.

Round 3 Semi-Final

August 14-17: Group A & Group B Voting ended.

- Must be a full, new song. You can record in advance if you think you have a good chance standing. There are no themes!

Round 4 Final

August 21-24: Finalists CLICK HERE AND VOTE NOW!

- From this group, there will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.

- Must be a full, new song. You can record in advance if you think you have a good chance standing. There are no themes!

Award Ceremony

August 21

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding this schedule, please post here or PM me.

All rules and dates are subject to change.

Thank you, and remember, don't forget to VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest oOAnnaOo

OMG..I'M SO SORRY. LOL!!! THAT POST WAS MEANT FOR THE BEAUTY THREAD. I AM SO STUPID..I HAD POST ON THE WRONG THREAD

Guest eternalesnow

If possible, could the final be more than one song? The contestants are all very talented, and I would like to hear the extent of their abilities so I can compare and contrast more carefully.

Guest the kite

^I agree. Having more than one song can vary the styles and narrow down the strengths and weaknesses of the singer ^^

Guest raspberylotion22

just wondering, will the winner or top 3 singers sing live for us? i remember last year we did something like this =]

just wondering, will the winner or top 3 singers sing live for us? i remember last year we did something like this =]

Didn't they sing live through the soompi radio? We don't have that anymore.

Maybe through Yahoo chatroom, but that would mean inviting everyone that wants to hear and... @_@ Mind boggling.

Guest geneyoonit

ahh.. how soon is "soon" :P

E & F hav been delayed so much.. sorry.. im not complaining.. im just.. worried/nervous/ and freakin out :P

hahaha... but im patient as well :D take ur time guys :)

edit* LOL.. its only been a day.. duckii says i should chill... puhahaha :D sorry!

ahh.. how soon is "soon" :P

E & F hav been delayed so much.. sorry.. im not complaining.. im just.. worried/nervous/ and freakin out :P

hahaha... but im patient as well :D take ur time guys :)

edit* LOL.. its only been a day.. duckii says i should chill... puhahaha :D sorry!

dw, I'm going crazy too x___x

Take your time and just ignore my mumbling in the background.

I'm very sorry to have you wait. The reason that GROUP E and F were delayed the first time was because we didn't have all the clips. Please be patient and thank you for waiting.

-Julia

Ah...sorry for sounding impatient ^^0 Please take your time! I was jsut wondering why it was delayed and my question was answered so I'm happy!

*bounces around the room*

Archived