[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trnchau

I forgot to add that Kibae confessed his love to The Sea Food Palace Lady.

BTW, BGH seems to remember what Master Saam taught him: expand his network, his connection, his influence through his patients. But BGH could not keep his calm when hearing that Master Saam was arrested. If it had not been for Ka Yong, BGH would have done something stupid like showing off his identity by coming to the Magistrate. I like that Master Saam was quite calm and controlled even when arrested.

So far the right viceroy seems to be a good one. If he is truly the one that King Hyun Jong wants to return to the court, LMH and the Left Viceroy must be worried. Actually, LMH was already so. He and KJN came in time to see the King and the right viceroy meeting each other.

Guest trnchau

semi-fly said:

Torrent Link 035: (Baros & Baros / 720p & UKN / 720p)

Looks like KJN has met with the King.. I wonder what they talked about... :-?

She begged the King about Master Saam case. But the King did not agree. He still believes what LMH and the Left Viceroy said.

I haven't seen the latest episodes yet but I read some comments as to why BGH did not reveal that he's back in Joseon. I think it is more out of love for the people close to him. For one, he is still considered a fugitive. If it's known that he's back in Korea, people close to him will again bear the brunt of evil doings of his detractors and enemies, and there's always the threat of him being captured and sent to jail (again). So I believe it is a sacrifice on his part not to contact his closest friends to protect everyone. He can do good to people who need medical help, improve his skills further, and serve the needs of  the long-suffering lowborns. It was the long-term wish of Dr. Ko and he wants to continue what his kind mentor wanted all along.

The King thinks that it was BGH's surgery that made Lord Ko die.
We all know that Lord Ko still died even without BGH's surgery.
But the King's thought is partially true.
It was BGH's surgery that cause tetanus to Lord Ko.
Without his surgery, Lord Ko would have live a little longer, 1-2 month as Lord Ko said.
With BGH's surgery, Lord Ko could not live for 5 days more.
But there will be no gain if there is no pain.
After all, the King is still too young for his position.

mesela22 said: Chinese Delegation will not come quickly. We have 15 more episodes to go. And I do not hope to see them together  at least 5 more episodes. BGH is a fugitive so they will catch and arrest him. Because we have to hear magical word STOP. The last minute Chinese gonna come. I dont think king is thinking bad way about them. He went outside and talk and went to see new clinic and his face was very upset. I think he is playing a game to stop LMH and the others. And he is playing this secretly because otherwise they will run to his mother and his no brain mother will help them. He needs evidence.

Hello HD Watchers and lurkers,

Although it did not happen this week in episodes 34 & 35, it’s a definite for next week.   Yay!!! It’s about time , they better do it as well.  As stated before (see page 123) Some of us got frustrated as to why when BGH returned to Joseon he did not reveal himself to his close ones first instead he focused on revenge by setting up LMH for failure by doing surgeries, saving people's lives and making him appear incompetent in front of a nation.  BGH's is now establishing himself as a "ghost doctor with amazing healing skills".”

It has now been made much clearer as to one of the main reasons why BGH did what he did as first priority and apart from revenge on LMH it’s to make it extremely hard for him as well as his friends to be eliminated from his enemies.  Think about it, what did LMH have that BGH did not during his internship and life up to 3 years ago?  Three years prior – BGH was a horse doctor (not a respected profession), commoner, medical intern and nobody who had the potential of being somebody from childhood.  LMH from destroying BGH’s and KJN father’s lives went from a little nobody to a somebody since then. That somebody rose as the years later.  The truth about BGH’s real birthright had the huge potential to crumble LMH who was fortunate that So Ui Ko died due to tetanus.  As such LMH was successfully able to eliminate BGH’s existence (or so he thought). It’s now 3 years later what has changed?

The answer – Power. LMH has power in terms of reputation, influence, wealth, support from the Left Prime Minister, related cronies, the King’s mother, the “medical staff, herbal suppliers of the old school”, and other noble families.  All gained through ill gotten means but it was power all the same.  LMH still have that power which is now being threatened by BGH (LMH’s unknown source).   BGH’s latest actions though done sincerely as a doctor to his patients, goal  was still revenge and he received power through different means.  BGH’s power – a superior medical skill compared to other doctors (Joseon’s strength medically), China’s royal family and medical staff support, support of the Joseon people and now the right viceroy/prime minister a person that the king has great admiration for and who is a great strength to the king as well.  BGH’s power does not necessarily have to be in the form of wealth but can be in the form of influence and acceptance.  The people are now willing to accept surgery as a means of getting them better, this did not happen before due to the influence of the opposition which serves as a huge threat to them getting richer.  He may also have power in the form of Do Shik who looks at BGH as a savior to his sister – so his family can also provide BGH the necessary strength if need be in the form of scholars.

For the king, with the latest happenings i.e. Hae Min So, Joseon people suffering from lack of medical support etc. and by continuous receival of pressure from the Left Prime Minister side who speaks with 2 sides of their mouths and at times “puppet Queen and mother” etc he  has now received hope, strength needed (power balance shifted via Right Viceroy/Prime Minister) and is bound to act accordingly.  He better do so.

BGH’s last words at the end of the episode  was an indication that it was now time to appear to all, even Saam indicated as much to In Jung as well.  So its based off this I believe that BGH’s reveal will occur next week, I wonder if LMH will have a heart attack then.

Despite the delays in BGH’S reveal in both episodes I liked them as SKY has now been seen by most –she’s a classic (now I’m wondering who she’ll end up with in the end?), the love triangle may be settled soon with Gi Bae and the soup lady (she gave him hope, just a bit)– which should Tae Mang find out will be very happy as he look at BGH as a brother for it to be real will be better now that BGH is alive, LSH has an idea that BGH is alive but does not want to believe it , Do Shik & Eun Seo has now received some very interesting news from China re BGH.  It is hope that we get our wish granted because I think the pace has slowed a bit for a 50 episode show which should be enough despite being no 1.  No extensions please – not needed here.

Take care and gone for now.

Guest conspirator

[Ratings: Tues, 01.29.13] ‘Horse Doctor’ and ‘Yawang’ Rise with ‘School’s Exit 2013-01-30 10:03 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong    KBS School 2013 completed its run officially on Tuesday night with a special featuring the entire cast of the drama. Run in a talk short format, the actors shared their experiences while filming the drama as well as some of their real records from high school.

With the special, MBC’s Horse Doctor and SBS’ Yawang rose to its highest ratings recorded. Whether this will continue is up to KBS’ Advertisement Genius Lee Tae Baek, which will take School 2013’s reigns.  Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dramas

8:25 PM

KBS Cheer Up Mr. Kim 29.4 percent

10:00 PM

1. MBC Horse Doctor 18.4->21.0 percent

2. SBS Yawang 10.1->12.3 percent

3. KBS School 2013 Special 15.0->11.5 percent

11:00 PM

tvN Flower Boys Next Door 1.4451.409 percent (tvN + OnStyle)

Variety/Sitcom

1. KBS 1 vs 100 10.0 percent

2. SBS Strong Heart 8.8 percent

3. KBS Family 8.3 percent

4. MBC Blind Test 180 6.7 percent

5. KBS Moonlight Prince 4.7 percent

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research
**Numbers may vary due to calculations and other factors 
Source: enewsworld.mnet.com

Archived