Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

@mumfuthanks for all the snippet that you post. dont worry the page moved a little faster with all those project and name finder. kekekekeke. as you warn the're mb some wrong info and i found two. about his blood type we still not sure coz we discuss it in main thread before. some of us said its maybe AB. what do you think yeorobun? and we can moved Covertly from his movie profile coz he not doing that. he choose TFR over that film. :)
@babyvioletsdont you think that pic working rite at your end. its NO! go back and check later its gone if you doesnt use the step that i post in JoU thread. kekekekekeke. i've already been troll like that before.

babyviolets said: akinahana89 said: I just sent a message to the girl who! asking her to put the birthday project onto the first page. :D
It'll be easier to locate later on.
Thanks akina!
btw, can you not see the topless pic as well? Kekekek LOL. Unfortunately... I can't see it either. :(( :(( :((
Maybe you should email it to meee?! Keke.

yoeda said: @mumfuthanks for all the snippet that you post. dont worry the page moved a little faster with all those project and name finder. kekekekeke. as you warn the're mb some wrong info and i found two. about his blood type we still not sure coz we discuss it in main thread before. some of us said its maybe AB. what do you think yeorobun? and we can moved Covertly from his movie profile coz he not doing that. he choose TFR over that film. :)
@babyvioletsdont you think that pic working rite at your end. its NO! go back and check later its gone if you doesnt use the step that i post in JoU thread. kekekekekeke. i've already been troll like that before.

--------------

On mobile now....

I can see the pic ;;)

(With android)

They are talk about his body in news aboit hedwig.... (forget to downl vdo)

Ohhh i hate update with mobile... [-(

Are you using a samsung unit? We have this conspiracy theory wherein samsung is trying to hog all nude and non-nude photos of jjs!lol

so, just combine our name. akina, yoeda, meahri and baby. ok it can be AMY if we dont have b. =)) =))

BAMY, ABMY, MAYB, YABM (you're beautiful, meahri. LOL), BYMA, etc etc. 
(this is KING trolling for fun only)

No fair unni...why does @meahri66 get to be the only one who's beautiful! :P

Are you using a samsung unit? We have this conspiracy theory wherein samsung is trying to hog all nude and non-nude photos of jjs!lol

Yupsss.... =))

Very difficult for me update with mobile.... but omgg oppaaaa i like this :-bd

I hope he will playing hedwig again... so we can seeing him topless again :\">

Yupsss.... =))

Very difficult for me update with mobile.... but omgg oppaaaa i like this :-bd

I hope he will playing hedwig again... so we can seeing him topless again :\">

Hahaha...

I don't need him to play hedwig, I just need him topless!

Of course, I'd still like him to reprise the role, but that's not my main concern!lol