Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

<:-P <:-P <:-P :x =D> :-bd O:-)
Beautiful JJS Angels lovely Chingu, visiting this thread pride for unique handsome actor JJS- My congratulations to all of you with 52 pages, of fantastic, happiness, stunning updates from your side.Many thanks to all of you , and low bow to your daily , lovely work and contribution of the heart and great love for the best actor and amazing man -JJS ^:)^ =D> >:D<He deserves all the attention and love as himself as a bright sun always gives love , and his whole soul the viewer with a unique talent to live up to its role each cell followed by his beautiful soul.Thank you for what you are always behind him. Always good and open heart, with a pure soul and support , you can feel in this thread , thank you for everything, for all the news for all the updates for all the lovely words about perfect actor -JJS.With full confidence I can tell you all that handsome JJS can be proud of the angels who are so fond of him, his success, his victory, his future conquering greater heights in his career,it is thanks, to him for love, lovely angels JJS.Forward and we believe in the new New stunning victories and achievement of our handsome and stunningly unique actor -JJS!597ecde0ded17818f7041375159f5e91.gif
Amazing,Handsome JJS, Fighting !\:D/ <:-P :-bd

Guest kujaichi

Eh, tough? I even said I'd share, I'm being super nice here!
My first impulse is to just grab and run >:):))

Btw, August 2014 is going to be my personal historical movie heaven - The King's Wrath AND the Rurouni Kenshin sequels, waaahhh~~ :x :x 8->

class="title" 赵正锡<<《no . 1》5周年纪念>>站在树荫下{google trans} : Zhaozheng Xi << ". No 1" 5 anniversary >> standing in the shade

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM1MjY3Mjg4.html

and my favorite song : The Origin of love

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM1MjY5MjY0.html

omgggg, i want hearing him singing live  :(:(:((  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why he always "acting" so cute like that... @-)
i mean... ummm... shy smile ;;)  8->  
CUTEEEE OPPAAAA  :x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'richard simmons of living' 

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDM2NjI4MzQ0.html

don't laugh oppa... okay  [-X
seriously when you singing 
;)=))
cute..... cute...cute
  :x