Jo Jung Suk 조정석 - Upcoming Drama 2024: Sejak, The Enchanted

mintea18

42 minutes ago, karen527 said:

My gosh his skin looks amazing. How can a man be that flawless? Awww...He'so cute and charming. Thanks guys for all the pics. I'm always looking forward to new ones. JungSuk is my daily dose of vitamin. Seeing him keeps me healthy everyday. 

IKR, how can his skin be so flawless?  JungSuk-ssi is my Happy Virus, one that brings a smile to my face on a daily basis whenever he "appears" on my computer screen :wub:  Don't mind this viral infection at all :P

Love this new hairstyle of his.....manly and charming at the same time :D

AMmSCBb.jpgpVOHYmO.jpgBi81GxL.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, kenjo80 said:

IKR, how can his skin be so flawless?  JungSuk-ssi is my Happy Virus, one that brings a smile to my face on a daily basis whenever he "appears" on my computer screen :wub:  Don't mind this viral infection at all :P

Love this new hairstyle of his.....manly and charming at the same time :D

Awwww, UZUZU always takes the best pics! I'm swooning so hard rn... He look like an angel in those pics :D (guess I have to change my desktop background again :wub:)

-------

Expecting to hit the 2 millions viewers mark tmr! YAYY

Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $1,673,185
($12,656,704)
(1,922,144)
817 29.6%
2 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $1,381,449
($29,103,043)
(4,031,591)
799 24.43%
3 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $1,301,764
($3,387,366)
(529,890)
786 23.02%
4 Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $785,766
($2,214,647)
(352,026)
624 13.9%

(Can Korean people stop protesting already :crazy:)

• Like 3

20161204 Stage Greeting - Hyung to the rescue of his dongsaeng when a fan "forgot" to shake KyungSoo's hand:sweatingbullets:......such a sweet gesture by JS-hyung :wub:

Looks like he recognised this fan of his......eye contact "acknowledgement" :D

20161203 Stage Greeting cr Uzuzu

P6iDx90.gif

• Like 4

Oh Brothers ^_^

3 hours ago, kenjo80 said:

20161204 Stage Greeting - Hyung to the rescue of his dongsaeng when a fan "forgot" to shake KyungSoo's hand:sweatingbullets:......such a sweet gesture by JS-hyung :wub:

I replayed the clip many times to see his facial expression when he held Kyungsoo's hand. So funny lol
  • Like 4

On 01/12/2016 at 7:31 AM, kenjo80 said:

The fan shouted "조정석 잘생겼다" "JJS, you're handsome" :P  He seems to hear this a lot at all his appearances and even on stage presenting or accepting awards and he would usually say "khamsahamnida" but this time, this fan must have sounded too loud to startle him!  Cute reaction :P

New stills...he loves doing this to D.O.;)

qW1ohSk.jpg

Same "bite" action at presscon and on set 

bD6M111.jpgIy7EjrJ.jpg

He's indeed a warm person, @mintea18 - that's his "loving" gesture to KyungSoo.  For women, he cups their faces and strokes their hair and to GHJ, these are his manly charms:wub:

'Bite-pose' is my most favorite action of this two brothers... hyung just can't get enough of adorable dongsaeng... :w00t:

• Like 4

Neomu kyeopta~ :D

"Hyung" NO.1~
Rank Film Release
Date
Daily Gross
(Total)
Admissions
(Total)
Number of 
Screens
Revenue 
1 MY ANNOYING BROTHER

MY ANNOYING BROTHER

South Korea 
(GOOD CHOICE CUT PICTURES)

Nov 24, 2016 $1,631,075
($14,341,357)
(2,156,843)
825 30.84%
2 MISSING

MISSING

South Korea 
(M-Line Distribution)

Nov 30, 2016 $1,202,709
($4,638,261)
(702,871)
767 22.74%
3 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

U.S.,U.K. 

Nov 16, 2016 $1,207,487
($30,340,515)
(4,195,552)
796 22.83%
4 Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back

U.S. 

Nov 30, 2016 $726,499
($2,965,193)
(456,614)
619 13.73%
  • Like 4

I observe that JJS has pretty good memory. He may not remember their names but he recalls his fans through their faces. That's what I like about him. He's a keen observer. He has this natural curiosity of the world around him. I think that's what makes him an even better actor

And I really need to express how much I loved his hairstyle and getup today at the cinema visits. Everything matched. He looked manly, handsome, cool & suave. Awww. He really has good fashion sense. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, karen527 said:

I observe that JJS has pretty good memory. He may not remember their names but he recalls his fans through their faces. That's what I like about him. He's a keen observer. He has this natural curiosity of the world around him. I think that's what makes him an even better actor

And I really need to express how much I loved his hairstyle and getup today at the cinema visits. Everything matched. He looked manly, handsome, cool & suave. Awww. He really has good fashion sense. 

Couldn't agree more! It's like it's in his instinct... He's a sensitive actor. A very gifted actor indeed.

More pics of handsome JJS from today stage greetings. His hair is like an art here :heart:

3mPXUAu.jpgszCettj.jpggLdTTyB.jpg

Credit: JOJO @JJS DC

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mintea18 said:

Neomu kyeopta~ :D

"Hyung" NO.1~

Reactions neomu Keopta.......why do fans not want to shake JJS/DKS's hands when they had the opportunity to go on stage to receive the "mementos" from the actors themselves???....lol!  Hyung is still doing fantastically well in the box office....both JJS/GHJ movies are but the gap between them is widening a lil' bit :grin:  There'll be another stage greeting today and probably, JS-ssi will start filming his LOTBS cameo soon after this.....can't wait to see him on screen again in two days' time!

Like JS-ssi said on Guerilla Date, he likes to observe people and he made the Reporter almost ROFL when JJS imitated his expression! This is one of his amazing traits that makes him a consummate actor, master of his craft and an extraordinary actor with a keen eye for details.  SBS, better give him Daesang or at the very least, Top Excellence award ;)

More pics of the sexy one :wub:

pjvL26U.jpgnvImfsb.jpgADFbXps.jpg

cr: @uzuzu and @WH 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, libes said:

'Bite-pose' is my most favorite action of this two brothers... hyung just can't get enough of adorable dongsaeng... :w00t:

The two of them are just so adorable together........genuine affection for each other :D

SVkzGB6.jpgKfQZHTE.jpgw8DiXtz.jpgXj2FoR1.jpgKZclDLY.jpgxZu4x1J.jpg

cr: as tagged

• Like 2

Thanks for pictures of his stage greetings @kenjo80 @mintea18!! Do you know what he does actually in the stage greetings? How long usually one stage greetings? He will have the last one today? Can't understand the words they said :) 

He will be Cameo in Wednesday's episode of Legend of Blue Sea, right? Hope it is not only for 2 minutes. Hehe. 

Seeing his CF, just wondering any of you know the product that he promotes? 

Sorry for lots of questions! Have a nice monday everyone. Looking forward for Wednesday :)

• Like 1