Does your friend annoys you sometimes?

Guest icestarlize

my best friend is like that too. she sometimes ignores me for days and then start asking me to go out shopping with her or something, like nothing happened. it always annoys the heck out of me. i sometimes don't even know why she does it, it's like she does it for fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yumesora

I have this one friend who annoys the hell out of me lol.  She has this asian obsession, and when I first came to Australia she would totally ignore me when I said hi to her.  Then eventually, news got around that I was Japanese and came from Japan, and she acted all friendly and introduced me to her friends.  She asks me one billion questions, and not about Japan but about Korea.  She asks me if I know what this and that is when I have never even heard of it before.  I mean I only listen to KPOP and watch Kdramas, I never said I knew every little thing about the culture even though I'm trying T_T She is super racist to her own nationality as well -.-" 
I'm usually considered a really happy, bubbly, helpful person.  However at the moment- I've turned into a really angry, and inpatient person because of her annoying-ness.   :-O 
Wow! It's good to get it out :D I feel better now :3

friends who keep calling themselves stupid to try to copy me during a test ._.then getting mad at me when i don't let them copy. not my fault you didn't study or just read. sometimes it's an open-book test and they STILL ask.. like are you THAT lazy or just illiterate?!
and one girl is so immature...she keeps throwing paper at me in class, and i tell her to stop. this isn't freaking kindergarten -__-

• 1 month later...

xjin said: Everyone is annoying. People usually say if you find something about someone annoying, then you do it aswell and other people find that annoying about you. But most people accept each other's habits, and that's why they're called friends :D!

• 1 month later...
Guest pupball567

LOL its funny cuz I think its my closest friends that annoy me the most XDD And I think I annoy her as well. But it's usually with stupid stuff, so we don't really apologize or anything...we just leave it be XDD 

Guest Dollic

Yeah, my best friend actually annoys me a whole lot.I tell her that, too, because she needs to know.I want her to change and become less annoying, since it's not just me that thinks she's kinda annoying sometimes.I'll be putting on some makeup and then she'll stand there looking at me, and then ask, "What are you doing?"Like, hello, isn't it obvious? She'll also ask tons of questions that aren't really relevant or important, and when it's obvious that the person doesn't wanna answer, she'll just look at them and repeat her questions..She's basically really dense/oblivious.I've been pretty upset w/ her a couple times and she won't even notice or care, she'll just continue talking about her day and everyday work like I'm in the mood to listen. And when I tell her I'm not exactly in the mood, that I'm feeling kinda down, she's like, "Uh...why?" Even though it's obviously because of her.She doesn't do it on purpose, but it gets on my nerves. :(We'll be arguing too, or at least I'm voicing my concerns about our friendship, and she'll pretend like I'm just talking about puppies or how great the weather is.Ugh, I can't tell you how frustrating it is to have a friend like her.BUT, she is a very good friend if you set aside all of that.Like she's fun to be around and I enjoy ranting with her about how shitty life is. :)

Guest bradley123

Exercise make you happier and more relaxed than you were before you worked out, the more calories you burn, and make easier to keep your weight under control...

Archived