[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todays episode was kinda a filler. The best part was the kissscene and DR adressing him as KJ and not YJ, even after 1 year she saw him as KJ. It was an episode where YJ lost the respect of DR parents, and KJ has gained 1 year age, so he is now 19 ;) and not an high schooler. This is a positve insight. As for DR, hmm...I hope she will fall for KJ :P Gotta love him XD.

The last part it was definitly KJ, not YJ...But soon YJ will wake up in KJ body. I feel it ;)

How are the ratings??

Guest meisk

Now that KJ pretended to be YJ,what if the real YJ wake up? i agree with marie67, me too felt he's gonna wake up.The dream keep appearing and they always zoom in KJ's face. This gonna be interesting~
KJ and Mari~ KJ has his own special way patting Mari's head.This what makes Mari even suspicious. :)
tumblrm5tk739ic81rq9gbp.png
credit: hellosaya@tumblr

edit again:
found this at twitter. credit @mylovekbs
KJ VS Mari  XD  So cute~
tumblrm5tbe5smdm1r10bg2.jpg

Guest soompigalz

Am kinda surprise at how well DR handle the truth of YJ's cheating possibility, she back up pretty soon n even confront SY. Yeahhh so proud of u girl ^^
KJ is now fully invested on DR, i guess it all started at the wedding ph0toshoot when DR told him she was still doing it coz she know she cant marry YJ, but with this she at least has somethin to remember T_T.

Just a thought, but if it ends up that KJ went to the states and like read the great big book on YJ's life and is now for whatever reason pretending to be YJ and he woo's DR and they fall in love amma be mad. At the end of the day I will always wonder who she fell for? Why did she feel the attraction? Who does DR sees when she looks at Kyung-jae? Ugh, this is why I need everyone awake or respective souls back in the right bodies. I personally (maybe ep 5 will change my mind) don't see the romantic chemistry between DR and KJ. The only time I see that is when she looks at him and sees/feels YJ (basically when KJ isn't himself). Yes they have chemistry but I still see it as more of sibling, best friend, I care about you but don't want to sleep with you kind of love. I wonder if the audience saw KJ in KJ's body going through the same interactions with DR if they would still see ship. I see much of the audience saying they want KJ/DR end game only with KJ in YJ's body and that to me that is unfair to all three characters, but especially KJ. He will have to forever pretend to be someone he is not (how unfair to go though life never really being just you and known for you) and then on top of that the woman he loves, if he didn't look the way he does, dress, the way he does, have the same voice, hair, hands, eyes, etc would she still love him? Let's not even get started on the importance of him having a childhood (college, dating around, fiends your age, growing pains of teenager to adult to ahjussi, etc) and growing up and maturing and finding out who he is and what he wants in life. 
IDK, maybe I am watching the show wrong. Maybe I am having another 'Wizard of Oz' moment where I felt so much for the Wicked Witch of the West because some little girl and her dog crush her sister to death, steal a pair of shoes she's been waiting forever to have, and are proclaimed heroes and celebrated for the horror, all because she (WW) is ugly and a bit mean and Glinda is pretty and has a pink bubble. Basically I need to just not look to deep, go with it, and see where it all ends. 

Am kinda surprise at how well DR handle the truth of YJ's cheating possibility, she back up pretty soon n even confront SY. Yeahhh so proud of u girl ^^

KJ is now fully invested on DR, i guess it all started at the wedding ph0toshoot when DR told him she was still doing it coz she know she cant marry YJ, but with this she at least has somethin to remember T_T.

Guest meisk

Mari caps ~
I love this girl so much. Mari jjang!!! and ouch KJ~that must be hurt. XD
mari1b.jpg
mari2f.jpg

I need to see all KJ's photos in Mari's ipad. Please released it PD nim~ 
mari3h.jpg
marij.jpg
big thanks to haneeyo@tumblr for the caps. :)

Because I don't know korean at all xD I was waiting for a translation for that scene when Kyung Jae confess his feelings again ... found this at Cadence's Live Recap : 
K : Kyung Jae / D : Daran 
K tells D that he couldnt tell YJ’s mom that he changed forever and be a totally crazy person so he acted like someone who lost some of his memory so he is a little bit out of his mind. so since YJ’s mom wants to take care of me, I should follow her.
D says don’t go I will take care of you. K: what for? so you can marry me in this condition? D: let’s do that. he says how he cant be an 18 yr old student and cant be a 30 yr old doctor. if I am going to continue living like this, I have to skip. D: skip what?
He says skip the 12 yrs between KKJ and SYJ. I thought about it and it’s not that bad. I have to take the college entrace exam, go to the army, and get a job.  but SYJ already did all those things so all I have to do is fill this head. since I am a fast learner I can follow along quickly. She says just cuz his head is full doesn’t mean he is a grown up.He says : no I think as long as I fill this mind, it will work.  
She asks if he really is going away. K: yes when I come back I will marry you. D: what? K: I think I like you Gil teacher.  I will go and get an upgrade and come back and marry you. 
She gets upset and hits him saying there isnt anything this young kid wont say. what did you say you would do for me?he says how she said she would do that awhile ago, but she says I said that cuz that was the only way to rescue you.  she laughs that she got a proposal from a high school student. He asks if it’s that funny. she says yes – it’s the funniest. His feelings are hurt so throws her words back at her and apologizes. goodbye.
Source : Souls Rebel 

Just a thought, but if it ends up that KJ went to the states and like read the great big book on YJ's life and is now for whatever reason pretending to be YJ and he woo's DR and they fall in love amma be mad. At the end of the day I will always wonder who she fell for? Why did she feel the attraction? Who does DR sees when she looks at Kyung-jae? Ugh, this is why I need everyone awake or respective souls back in the right bodies. I personally (maybe ep 5 will change my mind) don't see the romantic chemistry between DR and KJ. The only time I see that is when she looks at him and sees/feels YJ (basically when KJ isn't himself). Yes they have chemistry but I still see it as more of sibling, best friend, I care about you but don't want to sleep with you kind of love. I wonder if the audience saw KJ in KJ's body going through the same interactions with DR if they would still see ship. I see much of the audience saying they want KJ/DR end game only with KJ in YJ's body and that to me that is unfair to all three characters, but especially KJ. He will have to forever pretend to be someone he is not (how unfair to go though life never really being just you and known for you) and then on top of that the woman he loves, if he didn't look the way he does, dress, the way he does, have the same voice, hair, hands, eyes, etc would she still love him? Let's not even get started on the importance of him having a childhood (college, dating around, fiends your age, growing pains of teenager to adult to ahjussi, etc) and growing up and maturing and finding out who he is and what he wants in life. 

IDK, maybe I am watching the show wrong. Maybe I am having another 'Wizard of Oz' moment where I felt so much for the Wicked Witch of the West because some little girl and her dog crush her sister to death, steal a pair of shoes she's been waiting forever to have, and are proclaimed heroes and celebrated for the horror, all because she (WW) is ugly and a bit mean and Glinda is pretty and has a pink bubble. Basically I need to just not look to deep, go with it, and see where it all ends. 

150001709.jpg

340649534.jpg

766457313.jpg

’’ that teacher heart's already taken by somebody else...you won't find a place for you in her heart you will only feel so much pain trying to find a place for you..kyung joon ah..if you woke up..the feelings that you had for that teacher you have to let it go..you have to let it go ’’

612707649.jpg

977127990.jpg

599423670.jpg

775071018.jpg

622978185.jpg

308110177.jpg

"
I love mari at today's episode..thanks god they are making her character more and more loveable..i love how did she talk to KJ's body when she was telling him to don't go to DR because he will only get hurt..as if she really feel that he is already in pain ..i'm loving how did she start to fall for KJ again..and i think even if KJ turn into another creature like a tree or something she will still fall for him a hundred times..
i want to see that moment when mari realized that he is KJ..and called him "Kyung joon ah" and then he stopped and turn his face to her..well because she called him..i really want to see this moment so bad..i wonder if will mari hugs KJ like when did DR hugs him thinking that he is YJ..maybe she will hit him like she did today..XDDDDDDDDD

tomorrow she will break into his house..but yeah DR and SY will came to KJ's house too..are we going to have a reunion between the three ladies..?!!
nah..i don't think so..
KJ actually lied at mari saying that his first kiss was with a girl named Amy..Mari get so mad thinking that the girl was lying..but we see KJ telling DR after he kissed her that this was "His first kiss"..aigoooo ..ya kang kyung joon..will you stop lying to MaRi please ?!!!!

i'm more into her story with KJ..because i really want to see what will happen next..i know that KJ will make DR fall for him and ....etc..
but i'm hoping that Hong sisters won't break mari's heart..i'm seeing this girl feeling so lonely..where is her father?!! why he didn't ask about her and if she is doing okay or not?!!!!!!!!

i can't wait until tomorrow's episode..^__^
  "

I think this whole year time gap, will be explained in the next episodes. This shows that KJ didnt waver his feelings for DR and he has matured too. And actually its the most believable thing in a drama, cuz I would be astonished and disappointed if YJ waked up so soon. Dont get me wrong, I WANT him to wake up, but its just that someone in coma needs a long time to wake up usually. In drama's they only wake up like after 1month, so glad to see a change here.

Actually to be honest, I seem to dislike DR more and more. She is such a selfish girl, she only thinks about herself and her YJ. I really want to beat the crap out of her, glad her mother did that already ^^. She never actually cared for KJ and that bothers me. I know she is conflicted as to she lost YJ, but its so wrong of her to listen to other people and not considering YJ's situation at all. She did things as she pleased and O MY GOD she just told KJ to go away to LA. WTHHHH??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Why didnt she give them all a chance? That was so low of her :(. I was so disappointed. I liked her more in ep 1, but now she is just annoying with her obsession for YJ.

I hope the Hongsisters will change her character soon, cuz now she is my less favorite character in Hongsisters drama. I liked Mi Ho the most :P. Even Go Mi Nam had more feelings than DR....GRRR I am so angry!

I think this whole year time gap, will be explained in the next episodes. This shows that KJ didnt waver his feelings for DR and he has matured too. And actually its the most believable thing in a drama, cuz I would be astonished and disappointed if YJ waked up so soon. Dont get me wrong, I WANT him to wake up, but its just that someone in coma needs a long time to wake up usually. In drama's they only wake up like after 1month, so glad to see a change here.

Actually to be honest, I seem to dislike DR more and more. She is such a selfish girl, she only thinks about herself and her YJ. I really want to beat the crap out of her, glad her mother did that already ^^. She never actually cared for KJ and that bothers me. I know she is conflicted as to she lost YJ, but its so wrong of her to listen to other people and not considering YJ's situation at all. She did things as she pleased and O MY GOD she just told KJ to go away to LA. WTHHHH??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Why didnt she give them all a chance? That was so low of her :(. I was so disappointed. I liked her more in ep 1, but now she is just annoying with her obsession for YJ.

I hope the Hongsisters will change her character soon, cuz now she is my less favorite character in Hongsisters drama. I liked Mi Ho the most :P. Even Go Mi Nam had more feelings than DR....GRRR I am so angry!

Today's episode was the nuttiest so far, and my objections to KY DR relationship is even stronger. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the episode but my feelings about the relationship being wrong is even stronger. I will admit that I don't care for student teacher relationships but my objection's in this case have nothing to do with that. 
My objection is to taking away 12 years of KY life, making him adjust to being someone else, not because he may never be able to go back into his own body but because he wants to be the man DR can love. I hate it! Then does YJ's life not matter, what he can just stay in a coma till he dies, is that okay. To have DR give up on a man she believed that she loved because of things we don't even know were true, just because some ex girlfriend wanted him back we are going to believe what she say's is true. I don't think so.By now having KY be in a position to be more like an adult YJ is ok if he gets the girl. This is just to wrong. It's not even a competition if one is still in a coma.
If I'm to believe that DR and KY are meant to be together, I need everyone in their rightful place, I need to hear YJ explain what was going on and what he really wants. I need to see DR looking at the real KY and making her decision about who to chose. Because it may be true that what we are on the inside is are true self it is equally true that our outside has a lot to do with who we are on the inside. KY and DR may be sweet and cute together but it is still wrong.
The hand's analogy was interesting but it's harder to grab a hand that is also falling away from you as opposed to one that is moving in the same direction as you.It's that fate, I doubt it fate wouldn't be that simple. 

Today's episode was the nuttiest so far, and my objections to KY DR relationship is even stronger. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the episode but my feelings about the relationship being wrong is even stronger. I will admit that I don't care for student teacher relationships but my objection's in this case have nothing to do with that. 

My objection is to taking away 12 years of KY life, making him adjust to being someone else, not because he may never be able to go back into his own body but because he wants to be the man DR can love. I hate it! Then does YJ's life not matter, what he can just stay in a coma till he dies, is that okay. To have DR give up on a man she believed that she loved because of things we don't even know were true, just because some ex girlfriend wanted him back we are going to believe what she say's is true. I don't think so.By now having KY be in a position to be more like an adult YJ is ok if he gets the girl. This is just to wrong. It's not even a competition if one is still in a coma.

If I'm to believe that DR and KY are meant to be together, I need everyone in their rightful place, I need to hear YJ explain what was going on and what he really wants. I need to see DR looking at the real KY and making her decision about who to chose. Because it may be true that what we are on the inside is are true self it is equally true that our outside has a lot to do with who we are on the inside. KY and DR may be sweet and cute together but it is still wrong.

The hand's analogy was interesting but it's harder to grab a hand that is also falling away from you as opposed to one that is moving in the same direction as you.It's that fate, I doubt it fate wouldn't be that simple. 

Archived