[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I am LOST for now!  8-} 
Hong Sisters is always making me go into nuts!  =D>
they did the time jump again (their common pattern to dramas)but I was TOO SHOCKED they used that EARLIER than before.. (they usually did it 3 to 2 episodes left before the drama ends) and now they did it on the 5th episode!  :-O

They did all that FAST PHASED and didn't made me or us to digest every bits of the scenes... 
as well as KyunJae's confession!  I-) I haven't spazz about it since DR just brushed him off... haaizz..
anyway, HI TO ALL BIG lovers! 
HON SISTERS hit us BIG in this episode!  :x

Guest sarangwo

Sorry to cut your post.

Yeah and that's something I'm worried about! We always thought that Yoon Jae might wake up in Kyung Joon's body but he didn't... so is his soul already dead or so damaged that he cannot wake up? Is there still a chance that in the end Yoon Jae will wake up again!? :-/

Guest soompigalz

Tonight episode was DAEBAK!!!!
But im confuse, theres some scenes in the previous preview that didnt include/changed in this episode, like: DaRan in the Jewelry stone n when she said to KJae that she gonna proceed with the wedding :-?
What happen?

Tonight episode was DAEBAK!!!!

But im confuse, theres some scenes in the previous preview that didnt include/changed in this episode, like: DaRan in the Jewelry stone n when she said to KJae that she gonna proceed with the wedding :-?

What happen?

Time skip...omo drama I hate time skips....i am going to have to watch the ep but....ok.....but....so.....uh....so many unanswered question....did KJ/YJ souls fuse into one?...like the best of each boy/man brought together to create the perfect DR man?.....is it KJ? YJ without memories?  KJ pretending to be YJ without memories to wooo DR? Is KJ's body still in the comma? Or is he alive and her student again? Is he dead? If so WHO is dead? Was YJ a cheating McCheater? Her was bandaged so we don't know who the ring would fit....are they still engaged?.....why was YJ planning to leave for LA in the first place?...why did Kyung-jae leave with the mom?...what is the connection between the two (if there is one) and why did YJ seemingly give up his life to save another? 
I swear if this time skip means the writers brush over all these things and leave so many things unanswered I am out. This story line is complicated enough and even Gong Yoo's handsome self would not be enough to keep me around. Okay, as long as Goong Yoo is still there I am sticking around but I seriously want to see more of Shin Won-ho's acting so they better wake up KJ's body. 

some part of DR and KJ conversation after the photoshoot
KJ: why go to this extent if you won't have the wedding? (all preparations)DR: it's beacause I can't marry YJ ssi. This (the pics) can be something I can rememberKJ: Looking at you, you only see SYJ.Night and day making you smile is KKJ DR: that's why I am thankful to you. Now, there's nothing for you to do it. You go.(Photographer shouted about the last shot to take)
KISS :-*
KJ: What to do, this is not SYJ but KKJ. You remember this well Teacher Gil. This is KKJ's kiss.
WARNING: Please be reminded that I am not a Korean and not fluent in understanding the language so I might commit mistakes in translating :)

@ lemonsorbet, angie, others: hi! BIG serves as our reunion! :D yey! :-X

Guest tikamicizia

if KJ went with yj'mom I think he'll already know about the connection between KJ birthday date and YJ family right?? gosh the story is so unpredictable. me likey!!! but will he be honest to DR or pretend to be YJ?..

some part of DR and KJ conversation after the photoshoot
KJ: why go to this extent if you won't have the wedding? (all preparations)DR: it's beacause I can't marry YJ ssi. This (the pics) can be something I can rememberKJ: Looking at you, you only see SYJ.Night and day making you smile is KKJ DR: that's why I am thankful to you. Now, there's nothing for you to do it. You go.(Photographer shouted about the last shot to take)
KISS 

:-*

KJ: What to do, this is not SYJ but KKJ. You remember this well Teacher Gil. This is KKJ's kiss.

WARNING: Please be reminded that I am not a Korean and not fluent in understanding the language so I might commit mistakes in translating

:)

Guest meisk

I'm not sure if i'm liking this time jump..to think about it YJ is in coma state for 1 year and Mari stayed beside him. KJ went to States and returned as YJ. So is he gonna be a doctor now? They better not show that he work at the hospital because that's so unbelievable. I know he's a smart guy but still...be a doctor is not easy. Well,i'm thankful because we have another episode tomorrow so i don't have to wait long for the answers.. ^^ 

Archived