[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest sookyungie

gyahhhhhhh this drama...I don't know what will happen at the end! My mom and I both believe that there's something shady going on, but YJ was not cheating on DR. Their flashback scenes are just too cute and it seems like he really actually liked her! I do like the chemistry that KJ and DR have together.....but I don't know how they'd end up together if the two males switched back! hahahah I'm just distraught!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:I think that Yoon-Jae is Kyung-Joon's father rather than brothers. This would explain why he had a plane ticket to America and also why Kyung-Joon's birthday was set as his password. He also probably felt guilty about not telling Da-Ran about this and was so evasive. I'm guessing he was probably going to tell her before the accident happened. I think that he wasn't cheating on her with the horrid evil girl. A misunderstanding I hope will be cleared up soon. Of course, this is definitely going to tangle up the love lines if its true...

oh my god...

GY's kiss..it's GY Guys..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..i can't over it.. i kept repeating that scene like a crazy girl XDDDDDD

okay let's talk about this episode :

KJ and YJ are definitely brothers..or related..and they have the same mother and father..KJ's mother is not her real mother (just saying maybe) but anyway these two..they are brothers..oh my god..when they make us see YJ's mother and knows that YJ's cellphone password is KJ's birthday..i knew that they definitely have some kind of connection..and oh my god i'm so excited to know that..because if they are brothers what will happen to DR?!!!

seeing KJ in pain was so much painful to see..oh my god when he saw his bed thrown away..>__<
but thanks god that he bought the house as YJ..and the house seems so alive now with DR and her family..the story now is all about KJ (in YJ's body)/DR/and SY...i don't understand why we are having suzy (mari) as a lead if her part doesn't seems to be BIG..maybe when she knew that it's KJ in YJ's body we will see her in action..but i think that she will fall again for KJ in YJ's body..she can't help but falling in love with him without knowing that it's KJ..that poor girl
and no matter what..i can't see them as brother/sister..why you think they look like that ..because they look alike and love to tease each other..?!!
i totally love them when they appear on the screen and GY is doing a great job as KJ <3

about DR..
hong sisters..why did you make this drama a lot like a real DRAMA..when we see DR cry in every episode?!! even YAB was so much funny than this..but i like Big anyway..
okay finally DR saw the truth which i hope it's not the truth..that evil B***h knows something maybe she even know about his lost brother..DR didn't know so much about YJ's life..they just met and have some couple of dates and then they will get married..SY knows so much about YJ and his family so she is using it to hurt DR..i don't believe that YJ is a cheater..and i hope that he is going to wake up soon because he is starting to make some reactions in KJ's body..

what makes me laugh at this episode :
1-CS is calling mari (noona) without knowing that they are at the same age and when DR told him that she is KJ's chingu he got so mad because he was calling her noona all the time XDDDDDDDDD
2-when DR was trying to teach KJ to solve some math questions but she end up trying to solve it herself while he is laughing at her hahahahahaha XDDD
3-when mari send a picture of her and KJ's body to KJ in YJ's body hahahahaha did you saw his face.oh gosh ..XDDDDD
4-when mari was telling KJ's uncle that she is going to take KJ's body with her to America but after knowing that KJ likes DR she decided to stay saying to KJ's uncle that she is not going

anymore hahahahahaha..goo goo my girl XDDD
5- when KJ was telling DR in the hospital about who is MaRi..hahahaha i was laughing so hard at her imagining mari clinging on KJ (YJ's body)
6-when mari was telling KJ's body " you are just sleeping here like that..i wish it was like the sleeping princess who wake up when the prince give her a kiss"
then pingo ..here is the idea that come to her mind..i'm going to kiss KJ hahahahahah she stand up and get closer to him trying to kiss him but the KJ stopped her butting YJ's hand on her lips hahahahahaha..ya kang Kyung joon..why didn't you let her kiss you..who know maybe you would wake up. XD
7-oh my god..KJ and mari are so lovely i can't stop repeating their scene when they argue..
she told him "i'm going to take KJ with me to America because he doesn't have anyone he likes in here"
then he said " KJ want to stay here because the person that KJ's like is in here"
mari:" the person he like?!! KJ doesn't have someone like that"
KJ:"yes he have, here" then he pointed to DR who was totally shocked..
" the teacher..KJ likes Gil DaRan teacher "
Mari pointed to her then say:" KJ likes that teacher ?!!"
(oh my god poor DR XDDDD)
8- when mari knows KJ shirt that YJ's wearing hahahahah i almost die from laughing at that part XDDDDDDDD

but damn, he keeps telling mari that KJ doesn't need her but need DR..he is breaking her heart..what is he doing..?!! ya kyung joon i don't want to hate you so stop hurting my mari >__<

what makes me sad in this episode:
1-when KJ told mari that he likes DR without feeling guilty >__<
2- the raining scene with DR and KJ..awww that was a very sad scene
3- when DR found out about the key and KJ was running to her..ahhhhhh what a sad scene when she was trying to open the door but she was afraid of what she will see..poor her..totally love it when KJ came at the right time and stopped her..i'm crying that scene was so touching >__<

i hope the rating will be good..today's episode was kinda epic to me since DR knows everything now..
i want to see more of my KJ/mari..and trust me i don't care if they don't end up together i love the chemistry between mari and both KJ/YJ <3

and for you guys who is shipping DR with KJ in YJ's body..what are you going to do if YJ and KJ are really brothers..and what will you do if they not brothers but KJ get back to his body and so did YJ..are you really going to ship DR with the real KJ instead of her and YJ?!!! tell me what you are thinking ..<3

Shajoona  ... chingu I always love reading your posts because it's like I was reading a recap xD 
Even if I'm a Kyung Jae - Daran shipper I think I need to wait until Yoon Jae wakes up ... If Yoon Jae wasn't cheating her she will love him even more but on the other side we have an adorable Kyung Jae who adores her  and makes her feeling confused ( on the first kiss her heart was like bum! bum! bum! ) Why are the things so difficult for Daran? x_x
tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho1_250.gif tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho3_250.gif tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho4_250.gif
Kyung Jae or Yoon Jae .... ahhhh!!!! 
Source : fuckyeah-kdramas

Guest soompigalz

MaRi is so adorable, i dont mind having a staker like her, :x
Im in awwwee when she said "KyungJun-aa, MaRi is now on ur side" while laying next to him. Although the creepy backsound make the scene hilariously funny.

As for the blaming her for KJ's dad, i guess thats just what she think, she might be think that if her dad n his mom married, the circumstance will be different n his mom wouldnt end-up killed in the robbery.

Shajoona  ... chingu I always love reading your posts because it's like I was reading a recap xD 
Even if I'm a Kyung Jae - Daran shipper I think I need to wait until Yoon Jae wakes up ... If Yoon Jae wasn't cheating her she will love him even more but on the other side we have an adorable Kyung Jae who adores her  and makes her feeling confused ( on the first kiss her heart was like bum! bum! bum! ) Why are the things so difficult for Daran? x_x
tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho1_250.gif tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho3_250.gif tumblr_m5imas9Eis1r0n47ho4_250.gif

Gong Yoo Looks Sad and Lonely in the Rain for ‘Big’
51344842.jpg
KBS has released preview images from the upcoming episode of Big on June 12, and Gong Yoo′s character appears to be down in the dumps. 
The scene takes place after the uncle and aunt guardians of the orphan Kang Kyung Joon, whose body is in a comatose state in the hospital, attempts to dispose of Kang Kyung Joon’s possessions. Kang Kyung Joon, in Gong Yoo’s body, is seen moving his cherished bed to the dump in the rain before breaking down. 
Afterwards, Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) finds him and wraps him in a blanket and treats his small facial injury. 
The scene from the fourth episode will air on June 12. 
Source : Enewsworld

Guest soompigalz

Ahhh i want to know what its feel to be kissed while im sleeping ;;)DaRan is incredible to be able to contain her reaction n keep her eyes shut while she in fact already waking up.

YJ on the other side look like such an extremely shy n controvert person, maybe thats why he didnt show up his choco abs to DR, he wwant to save it later 4 their honeymoon ;))

Ahhh i want to know what its feel to be kissed while im sleeping ;;)DaRan is incredible to be able to contain her reaction n keep her eyes shut while she in fact already waking up.

YJ on the other side look like such an extremely shy n controvert person, maybe thats why he didnt show up his choco abs to DR, he wwant to save it later 4 their honeymoon

;)

)

arghhhhh i don't know how this is going to end up!!!!!

but seriously LMJ and GY are made for each other! They are so cute together! Am I the only one still shipping daran and yoonjae?

their little moments are too cute!!!!!!

Guest xtuyet

I haven't watched episode 4 yet but omg at the kiss gifs! Praise the stars up above the sky so ...yeah! :D
:\"> I like the kiss "KJ" gave her! It was a cute peck!

arghhhhh i don't know how this is going to end up!!!!!

but seriously LMJ and GY are made for each other! They are so cute together! Am I the only one still shipping daran and yoonjae?

their little moments are too cute!!!!!!

Guest aybeedee

so we are right KJ and YJ are related somehow........ but the question is how?
either father-son? cousins? brothers? its so confusing!! however, it will uncover sooner or later...

i know many of us wont believe the father-son relationship because of their age difference.  YJ is 30 and KJ is 18 =12 years difference!! so kind of impossible. however, from the episode today.... YJ's cell phone password is KJ's birthday... so i'm kinda thinking again about this.... maybe the writers didnt know what age to put YJ therefore, they messed up on his age and he could be in his 30 somethings? maybe 34??!?! anyways, so yeah that could be a possibility that he could of got a girl pregnant and has kept it a secret. anyways, im back to this scenario again... however, ill just have to wait and see!

anyways, I hope KJ (the real YJ) wakes up soon! i mean there is so much going on! and DR has already found out about the key to the ex-gf's house! poor girl!
also, i can tell that KJ's feeling for DR is rapidly growing since she is the only person who cares for him ever since his mom died... seriously so much is going on in this drama! i cant wait til the next episode!!

Archived