[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluemoonlight

I was totally staring at my watch and counting down...thinking, "WHY HASN'T THE KISS HAPPENED YET? WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT!!"...LOL...and then when it happened I smiled so widely...but then they CUT it! The kiss was soooo short...the PDs promised a longer kiss, it was not a longer kiss! @katfish, yes we were jipped BIG time!...haha 
But still, they've finally sealed the deal and acknowledged each other's feelings for each other...YAY! :x

This is without a doubt the best episode of Big! Simply brilliant! 16-episode dramas sometimes grow tiresome around the 11th episode but it seems Big is only getting into the best stage =D> ^:)^

GD-KKJ are simply amazing together. It often happens that actors start to act cutesy together so they seem to have fallen in love, however, GD&KJ are so natural together plus the incredible jealous bickering :x. Great chemistry. And at the end a PERFECT KISS one of the very best I've ever seen :x (I seriously hope for a longer version in the next episode=P~ Ps.: The emotions in their eyes.)  I don't want to look greedy but bugger the moral high ground and GIVE ME MORE OF THOSE!!!

Guest payel

I think YJ will wake up soon. There is no way this drama will end like that. With YJ just suddenly disappears like that. I'm sure the audiences will be mad if the problem is not solved when it ends. We have 4 more episodes.

MAJOR SPOILERRRR
@OtchosaisThank you dear... I am screaming... your live cap make my day.. KKJ knows?? whahahahhaha.. they kissed and it was not YJYJ? agrrrrghhhhhhh yeeehaaa yeehaaaaa....... I am so so so happy..
Whatever happen after this.. I am still happy... weeeeeeee!!!!!

O MY GOD!!! Two episodes in a row, and KJ really really has won me deeeeep over :P

THAT Kiss scene was soooo good :P And the way he respoded to S'words was so hoooooootttt :P Man I am so envy of DR. I think every woman on earth want a man like KJ...

I don't care if YJ never wake up... kekekekkeek...
KJ can remain in YJ body forever I don't care.... I don't care if YJ was faithful or not.. (I am mean :) ).... I want KJ to end up with DR - no matter what... time jump? Body not switching.back.. whatever.. I JUST DON"T CARE ... wahahahhaha...
The Kiss is DAEBAK and the way KJ learned that DR love him is DAEBAK ... wahahahha.. I am so so happy... weeeeeee weeeee... 

MAJOR SPOILERRRR

@OtchosaisThank you dear... I am screaming... your live cap make my day.. KKJ knows?? whahahahhaha.. they kissed and it was not YJYJ? agrrrrghhhhhhh yeeehaaa yeehaaaaa....... I am so so so happy..

Whatever happen after this.. I am still happy... weeeeeeee!!!!!

Guest platini09

wow, ends, kiss scene is the last scene, why, it's so short so short

:)

, no i want more i want more

:(

(((

@Otchosais... helpppppp!!.. i don't want YJ to wake up anymore... otoke yo?... Aissshhhh... I am gonna have this OTOKE YO repeating in my head.. GAH...
Hong Sister... you can't break our heart now.. Please please come up with whatever explanation,  plot.. WHATEVER .. I would not question and ask for reasons.. as long as you let KJ remain in YJ forevah n evah...  
Well you can come up with alien abduction plot... you know like an alien abducted KJ body and he just dissapear together with YJ soul... 
NO? too absurd? Andhey? Chincha?? waaaaaaa... No I don't want KJ to go back.. NO No Nooooooo...
Otoke yo?

Archived