[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

END SCENE:
KJ: DR, are you two-timing?! Are you seeing other man?DR: what?KJ: is his initials KKJ?DR: don't come (near her) -- showing her the ringbut KJae held her hand
WAAHHHH!!!!
then the ring fell and they KISS!!!!

WAAAHHHH!!!!
SHOCKS!!!
GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!!

END!!!  :x

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SQUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/  \:D/

Guest platini09

wow, ends, kiss scene is the last scene, why, it's so short so short :), no i want more i want more :((((

Guest sunshine4ever

I watched like the best part of all of today's episode on time. :) I was like "Oh my gosh" when she decided to lean in to let him kiss her. Okay, more drama now. Wait until YJ wakes up! Haha. There was a flashback of KJ with his body and I'm not sure if that was YJ, but turned out to be MR's dream. I really like the other KJ, but this KJ can't beat Gong Yoo's image in my heart.

OMG, DAEBAK EPISODE.  GONG YOO DAEBAK.  WHAT AN ACTING!!!! EVERYTIME DUE TO SOME OR THE OTHER, SITUATION CHANGES AND SUPERB EXPRESSIONS ON HIS FACE.  HE SURELY DESERVES AWARD FOR THIS COME BACK DRAMA.  GY,  FIGHTING!!!!!!!!

Guest sunshine4ever

Now I think it's clear that either she ends up with KJ or alone, or it's an open ending with her waiting for KJ to grow up

:D

Guest samgirl

and ofcourse my streaming died during the MOST anticipated kiss! I didnt even see it! cuts please any kind souls??

Guest platini09

I CAN DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE BYE RING!!! WELCOME KYUNG JOON!!!!!!!! THEY'RE OFFICIALY IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ * tears *

@the girl who!, me too! I tried my best to type and not get my eyes to look at the keyboard because I don't want to miss any part..
lol!!!
I just watched the last 7 minutes and I am glad I watched it!
we have 1 week to wait!!!
anyway,
LET OUR IMAGINATIONS RUN TO THE WILDEST after episode 12 ending  :x  :-bd  8->  =D>  =P~  =))  <:-P  :-*  ;))

Guest smurfer01

Now I think it's clear that either she ends up with KJ or alone, or it's an open ending with her waiting for KJ to grow up

@the girl who!, me too! I tried my best to type and not get my eyes to look at the keyboard because I don't want to miss any part..

lol!!!

I just watched the last 7 minutes and I am glad I watched it!

we have 1 week to wait!!!

anyway,

LET OUR IMAGINATIONS RUN TO THE WILDEST after episode 12 ending  :x  :-bd  8->  =D>  =P~  =))  <:-P  :-* 

;)

)

I have a bad feeling when Mari dreams about KJ..whats the meaning of that?..KJ looking at the window that is bright and then dissapear.. its scary..oh no!! pls. not KJ..oh well i think im just overreacting...
btw...i super love the kiss..and im happy that i saw Shin Won Ho awake even for just a moment..i really miss him and im hoping he would wake up now...

Guest cheerfulsohnie

these pics are killing me, wish i knew what was going on......dying to watch the raw and i cant wait for subs!!!! thanks for pics everyone 

Archived