[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cheerfulsohnie

these pics are killing me, wish i knew what was going on......dying to watch the raw and i cant wait for subs!!!! thanks for pics everyone  :D

SPOILERS:
MR: KJ, its ok for you to stay that way (in that body), and ok if you come back...but you can't be gone...
*Kjae touched MR on the head again...
back at the house, Kjae answered someone who called DR.the one who called asked if he was DR's younger bro (looks like Kjae got bad mood)
DR: KJ ah, it's your birthday right? Do you want something to eat? Somewhere to go? I haven't done anything for you, what do you want?KJ: No thanks.
KJ was about to go back he went bak and shouted at DR asking DR something related about the ring.
At the hospital, MR and friends sang a song for KJ
at the house, DR cooked seaweed soup for KJ but when KJ saw it he said he won't eait it (like a kid)
*DR bought a watch.SY saw her.*The saleslady asked is the gift for her lover and DR confirmed yes.SY heard it and she asked herself that today isn't YJ's birthday

SY's friend saw DR removed the ring and even asked SY if DR was two timing.
SY became suspicious.
KJ uncle and aunt was with MR
Now, YJ's dad is with KJ's doctor.
now, SY and YJ were talking
KJ was asking what to talk about
and SY said it was DR.
SY told KJ about what she saw. that DR bought a gift and waiting for her lover to give the gift because it was bday.
She looked at DR happily and all.
And then SY confirmed about the initials.. KKJ..
KJ SMILED and SY even asked, are you doubting that I am lying?KJae: Are you really not lying? (happily)then KJae stood up happily,,
YOU ARE DEAD!

Archived