[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

@semi-fly
It's odd to me that ALL of the side characters in this drama seem like a huge waste of time/space. I could care less about the uncle & aunt (beyond them being greedy for KJ's inheritance) the teachers, the parents high-school love lines, Mari and Se Young. The age difference is enough of a deterrent to keep DR and KJ apart but they added Mari, SY, his parents, her co-teachers, and anything else they can think of to keep them apart. Now they're adding self-sacrifice? DR's brother is the only mildly, amusing side character and he's being given no story line beyond following Mari around. Even the fact that these 2 are biological siblings is creating little interest for me because it's not being given the proper introduction into the story. There are too many distractions. 
For those hoping DR will end up with KJ once he wakes up? I don't think it will happen in the end. There won't be a kiss scene between Shin Won-Ho and Lee Min-Jung as long as Gong Yoo is the male lead. So either YJ never wakes up (which leaves KJ in YJ's body and they get together that way) or YJ wakes up, they switch back and she ends up with YJ. Or she could end up with neither man and alone. 
I love seeing DR and KJ's scenes together but there are too many side distractions that have little to do with anything and not enough screen time for our main actors. 
EDIT: EP 10 is at 99% at ViKi:
http://www.viki.com/channels/7359-big/videos

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I feel like Kyung Joon will disappear? :(

Now what I want to happen is...Kyung Joon's body to wake up.  I want to know how Yoon Jae will react once he finds out that
the person he got into an accident with is his brother.  I also want to know how Kyung Joon will react...I bet he will be shock.

Sigh, no ep 11 preview? :[

I'm starting to really hate this drama! I feel like its so draggginggg like for real, I'm getting bored

as hell seeing the same thing! Misunderstandings! Mom being a tea bag about the brothers!

Give me a break....And the Coma Kid still in a coma and moving? ....get on with the plot already I'm getting bored.

I knew id end up disliking DR , she cheated on her fiance while he is in a coma.I guess im the only one that sees the wrong in her actions, i feel extremely bad for YJ at this point and think hes better off without her even if he may be inlove with her.  Many people find KJ and DR couple cute but i think alot of that has to do with KJ being in YJ body . This is the first hong sisters drama that has left me disappointed .Even if it is a comedy romance, i just dont see whats so funny about a woman cheating on her  fiance while hes in a coma, even if their relationship was weird its no excuse . I hope in all this YJ gets a happy ending also if and thats a big IF they turn his character into a douchbag ill still want to see him have a happy ending cause in my eyes DR is just as bad. I hope people wont jump on me cause of my opinion

:)

First of all sorry :D. I won't jump on you.. (kekkekeke anyway I am a girl so I don't jump on girl :D ) ...

I think it's a little unfair to say DR cheated on her fiance? Even if she cheated, I can understand. What would you feel if your fiance bought a plane ticket and did not tell you about it. He had everything packed and he didn't tell you (of course until it's too late). What about the key? Why did he hold on to the Lady DR house key? Why was he constantly busy and didn't have time for you when he has time to keep fit? Why was the wedding card still in the box when the wedding just around the corner? Why the photo you pin on the board missing? What would you feel? Won't you have doubt? All YJ actions in episode 1 was like screaming to her PLEASE DOUBT ME. I AM NOT BEING TRUE TO YOU ... and Cute KJ in YJ body doesn't help either...

How can she not fall when the KJ look exactly like the man she use to love? How can anyone resist such a man who look exactly the same as the man you used to love but with much much much better personality (base on what was fed to us - I mean YJ personality in the first episode).

This is to those that like to miss use the flag button.

Why is a comment about drama being flag? That flag button is used to mark comment which not related to the topic or comment that abuse the actor or actress. Negative comment about character, about the couple or anything related to drama should not be flag as spam or abusive. You can't flag a comment just because you don't agree with the poster. if this continue people will just stop posting.

People have every right to post opinion regardless of positive or negative as long as it's related to drama, you can debate/discuss but not flag. That is coward...

hehehe.. I know I am gonna be flag :sigh: ... :D .. don't be a chicken.

Guest jobogae

I love this drama!  Perfect pace to develop Da Ran's romantic feelings for Kyung Joon.   Lee Min Jung made me cry bad!  So good...  just the right amount of angst ... love it.  Just disappointed that we don't have a preview for next week.  I guess Se Young's conversation with Kyung Joon would have to wait...
I'm not too thrilled with the revelation.  I feel very indifferent about it.  
Wouldn't it be funny that Kyung Joon grows up to look like Yoon Jae?  8 years later hahaha then Da Ran dates him as she comes to terms with his age.  :-*

Guest xopo17

class="ks_article_title"‘Big’ Lee Min Jung, 19 Years Old Gong Yoo Big Laughter

4375-big.jpg

Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo drank lanceolata alcohol together and had a comedic conservation that was very inappropriate.

KBS2 broadcast of 'Big' episode 9 showed Da Ran and Kang Kyung Joon, who has Da Ran's finance's body (Suh Yoon Jae), were both creating an affectionate conversation as they drank together.

As Da Ran drinks this 20 year old alcohol she says, "This bottle of lanceolata alcohol is older than you. This drink is 20 years old, and you are 19," as she compares Kyung Joon to the alcohol. In response Kyung Joon says, "Lanceolata alcohol gives you strength. Teacher Gil, will you be sober enough after you drink this?" in a teasing way.

Da Ran then says "You should not be saying that to me when you're still younger than the bottle," in an embarrassing way. Kyung Joon then says, "I don't think I will have the strength to reject your moves on me. I'm worried about you," as they drank one more glass with even more laughter.

Meanwhile in the drama the disclosed relationship of the Yoon Jae-Kyung Joon body confusion is opening bit by bit to the viewers.

By KoreaPortal Staff Writer

Guest xopo17

OKAY, I HATE THIS ARTIKEL, IF IT CAME TRUE !!. MUST BE SOMEONE DIED ????? ~X( [-(

"Big" Gong Yoo and Shin Won-ho about to change souls, will one die?

photo245848.jpg

Gong Yoo and Shin Won-ho's souls went back and forth each other's bodies.

KBS 2TV drama "Big" Kang Kyeongjoon (Gong Yoo) learned from his uncle Kang Hyeok-soo (Jang Hyeon-seong) that his father had come to see him at birth and Jng Mari (Suzy) decided to find his father to separate Kyeong-joon and Gil Da-ran (Lee Min-jeong).

Jang Mari pointed out professor Park Min-kyu at an art university as Kang Kyeongjoon's father for the reason that his mother Kang Hee-soo (Im Ji-eun) called him a teacher and Yoon-jae's father who also returned from America, sought professor Park.

Park told Yoon-jae's father, "Yoon-jae found me last year and this time it's you. He asked about Hee-soo and her son. Did you find him?" and opened the " Miracle " storybook.

He continued, "Are they both your children? If one is Yoon-jae then is the other one Hee-soo's? A child comes down to save the other one? They are destined to save each other. Is this book really about salvation? Salvation needs love and hope".

This could translate to mean, Kyeong-joon was born to save Yoon-jae but this time it was time for Yoon-jae to save Kyeong-joon.

At the end of the episode, Kyeong-joon experienced his soul finding its place once again and hinted that it wasn't long before their souls found their way back again.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Guest xopo17

I knew id end up disliking DR , she cheated on her fiance while he is in a coma.I guess im the only one that sees the wrong in her actions, i feel extremely bad for YJ at this point and think hes better off without her even ...........................

Guest Jazzme

after watching ep 10, i got a feeling that KJ will be alive in YJ's body and YJ will died in KJ's body.  A life for another life.

I knew id end up disliking DR , she cheated on her fiance while he is in a coma.I guess im the only one that sees the wrong in her actions, i feel extremely bad for YJ at this point and think hes better off without her even if he may be inlove with her.  Many people find KJ and DR couple cute but i think alot of that has to do with KJ being in YJ body . This is the first hong sisters drama that has left me disappointed .Even if it is a comedy romance, i just dont see whats so funny about a woman cheating on her  fiance while hes in a coma, even if their relationship was weird its no excuse . I hope in all this YJ gets a happy ending also if and thats a big IF they turn his character into a douchbag ill still want to see him have a happy ending cause in my eyes DR is just as bad. I hope people wont jump on me cause of my opinion

Guest gemchan

after watching ep 10, i got a feeling that KJ will be alive in YJ's body and YJ will died in KJ's body.  A life for another life.

Guest GDesire

I just have feeling that KJ will die b/c his purpose of existence was to save YJ. That's just what I'm thinking right now but who knows. I want YJ to wake up so bad sighsss......I'm sorry but I don't like KJ in YJ's body even a bit. I feel like DR and KJ are not meant together. Please let YJ wake up Hong sisters T_T
I'm a fan of Hong sisters but this drama is just so disappointing. I always skip DR and KJ's part O_O

@

Bambiina

Kim Soo Hyun Addict:

I AGREE WITH U. WHY @HALIMA GOT SO MANY FLAG? THATS HIS/HER OPINION !. SOMEONE HAS TO RESPECT HALIMA OPINION ! BE GROWN UP FOR PERSON WHO JUST ONLY GIVES FLAG WITHOUT DOING ADULT ARGUMENT.
IF HALIMA DISLIKE DR, THEN RESPECT HIS/HER VIEW, ATLEAST HALIMA GIVES HIS/HER REASON, & HE/SHE JUST DISLIKE CHARACTER ON DRAMA NOT ABOUT ACTRESS/ACTOR.

I HOPE SOOMPI, WILL GIVE ANTOHER RULE: TO GIVE SOMEONE NAME IF HE/HER DOING FLAG.

RECENTLY, I GOT FLAG FOR SOME ARTIKEL. I GOT THAT FROM ANOTHER WEB. ARE U KIDDING ME TO GIVE FLAG FOR A THING THAT I DIDN'T MADE.
~X( [-( . I JUST COPY PASTE IT N GIVES THE CREDIT/SOURCE ON MY POSTING  >:/

A PERSON WHO DOES FLAG IS A COWARD. I RATHER TO HAS ADULT ARGUMENT BUT RESPECTFULL THAN BEING COWARD
:D

:-*

YEAH BABY, AFTER THIS POST, I KNOW I'LL GET MANY FLAG.JUST GIVE IT TO ME BABY :-* :P B-)

@xopo17

First of all thank you, at least I am not alone in this. If flagged... I won't be alone =))

I think this thread has the most flag "giver". I commented about hating Mari the character and I got flagged 3 times and not only Halima, I think other negative comments also been given flag. I think it's only a few person (at least two) :D that like to do this. May be they are not aware of how the flag button works. The flag button was miss used because that person can remain anonymous (that what they think).

Flag would give bad impression to people that may check our profile. They may think we are one stupid soompier or spammer or actor/actress abuser.

Again I would like to stress... hating a character, criticising an actor/actress/storyline/writer/PD in a constructive manner cannot be consider as spamming as long as it's about the drama. 

That's what forum is all about. it's a place we share our view. We can be on each other throat but do it with respect. it's nothing wrong to debate as long as we are not being abusive toward each other. 

Flagging for no reason is ABUSIVE.

agree! I also commented and answered this comment/opinion of hers..

DR just acted because of the things she just saw and imagine..  we can just say or react things as third persons since we know the half of the truth..

as for the flag sign, i am agreeing again! hahah lol!

flag should be used for inappropriate topics... so why flag a comment that is in fact so related to the drama,,

*anyway, I am hoping HONG SIS will stop torturing KJae anymore!

:(

@otchosais
Thank you for voicing up too, may be they'll learn.

Anyway ... seriously I can't think of of Hong Sis could ever end the drama "Gracefully" without breaking the "tradition" (like Gong Yu is lead so he should end up with DR regardless of KJYJ or YJYJ version. Or he die the real YJYJ and not KJYJ .. coz it will go against the "tradition" to allow KJ soul to remain in YJ body and also KJKJ with DR would be a big break in the Kdrama tradition because KJKJ consider 2nd lead  so what happen to YJYJ (I mean when the soul go back to correct body)?

Kekekek.. I am confused.. I guess other will too with my KJYJ YJYJ YJKJ KJKJ .. kekekekekek

I don't think DR is cheating on YJ.  She made a clean break with him because she believed he had cheated on her.  During the year that followed she had a chance to heal her hurt and move on.  Then he came back and it became questionable if he really did cheat or not.  She doesn't know for sure, but thought she would wait to find out.  She has been actively resisting liking JY.  She was crying over caring for him.  I don't blame her for falling for JY.  There's been too much time since she last talked with YJ and too many questions about his faithfulness.  If he loved her he should have let her know.  Its YJ's fault she doesn't know so its also his fault if she decides to move on to someone else.  Let that be a lesson to all of us- if you like someone let them know or they may start liking someone else.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR and go on VIKI and tell those kids to SHUT THE H3LL UP?!

All they doing is whining about Suzy.... first of all.. there is NO SUZY in this drama only her character MA-RI

who she plays very well! Second of all, i garantee you if suzy wasnt in this... the ratings wouldnt have been so popular

since it was advertise and had a lot of media around SUZY. 3rd, how boring and typical would this drama be? She makes me interesting

others and me too woud not watch this without suzy. Im not saying i dont like the other characters and actors, but you have to have different

characters with different personalities others it wil be YAWNS!!!!!!

Archived