[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘Big’ Couple, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung Go Grocery Shopping
cute.jpg
On June 25, the photo stills of KBS Big’s upcoming episode was released, showing the two main characters grocery shopping together, looking like a real newlywed couple. 
Although this scene was filmed late in the night, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung continued a very lively atmosphere, playing around with assorted fruits and vegetables. 
Netizens commented, “Why does this look like a photo shoot?” “What market is this?” and “I would believe it if they really were a newlywed couple.” 
Meanwhile, miss A′s Suzy found out that Kang Kyung Joon was inside Seo Yoon Jae′s body, making fans anticipate what will now happen with the newly formed love triangle. 
Big airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS. 
Source : Enewsworld

Highly anticipating Monday.  I've a number of difficult things tomorrow.  So I keep telling myself as soon as I get through it, I'll get to go home and watch Big.  I hope it will continue to be funny and not get too full of angst.

Usually, its been the Korean drama trend at the half way mark some climax happens.   My guess is at the end of episode 8, Kang Kyung Joon will wake up from his coma.  Hope it happens coz i want to see Kyung Joon's and Da Ran's feelings to each other.  fighting!!!!!!!!!!

@padhari I am selfish.. I don't want YJ to ever change - I mean I want KKJ to remain in YJ (coz I love noona-donseng relationship) and this time it's not akward anymore because on the outside YJ is all grown up and the right "size" err age for Da Ran ... but on the "inside" it's all a different story all together... (but I love the young KKJ too... :sigh: ). But I think I am gonna be heartbroken (so preparing myself for it) coz I believe KKJ soul will return to it rightful body... and it will be weird to see young KKJ and Da Ran (they shall never end up together - but they look good together onscreen too)

I am getting addicted to BIG esp Gong Yu as KKJ .. OMG he is sooooooooooo hilarious... GY is fantastic... OSSEM ..

I don't want YJ to return to his old soul... I am so use to see KJ in YJ body...  but this is totally wrong... Gahhhh...and THANK GOD IT's MONDAY

Guest apricot

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE. They removed "Big" from PPS and Funshion!

SHEEZZ!! Arghhh..I'm dying because I cannot find an application to stream it..they even delete it in LETV. T_______T

Anyone knows where I can stream it online? Viki doesn't work for me..thanxs and really appreciated! I can also download it, any secure sites where I can do so? Anything, anything will do..*begs*

@Bambiina, pangawayeo!!!!!!!!!!  after TMTETS, i was into QIHM and now this.  Yup, i also like GONG YOO.  He is  playing the character of Kyung Jooon  very well unlike his Yoon Jae character which is sort of dull and lot of secrets.  Only when they go back into their original characters, we can find the secrets like 1. why is the YJ's PW to his phone is KJ's birthdate? 2. Why is YJ running to States before the wedding? 3. The relationship bet. SY and YJ. Shin Won Ho  is so cute.  i want him to come back to senses.  i dont want him to be the sleeping beauty anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am really excited as to how will the story proceed????? Hong  sisters always have some break through's in their story.  i am excited! excited! excited!
fighting!!!!!

:((   Padhari i wrote a longggggggggg reply and when I want to safe it, it's gone.. waaaaaaaaaaaaa now I have to write againnnn.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yeah - from TMTES to QIHM and now Big... :D nice to see you here...

Thing about Big... it can be both way -  let discuss about the confession YJ was about to make

1. It can be Sorry, I don't love you anymore judging from the lukewarm response he had been giving her. The wedding card still in the box (well it could be because he was busy and don't have the chance yet to open the box) and the packed bag, air ticket. Why leaving? Can be because of many many reason. The normal one would be - he's leaving her because of work - some prestigous hospital wants to hire him. it's a once in a lifetime deal, but then you can get married then migrate and accept the job so what was the prob? Oh he's going to somewhere remote and dangerous not suitable for a lady? Anyway this is sooooo not The Hongs' :D

If we want ala makjang explanation - YJ going to US to look for his long lost brahder that is KKJ .. that would explain the PW - BUT THIS IS NOT.. I repeat also not the Hongs' way... we are talking about The Hong Sisters here....

2. It can be I love you and I decided not go anywhere.

Or the more simple explanation for the packed bag and air ticket - He just going for a seminar sheeeshhh :-w  ... why is everyone jumping into conclusion.. sheeesshh.. :-w

That girl? That Dr lady? Affair?

also can be two way - The love is onesided.. (I have the feeling this is the case)  or it can be two sided also - Suddenly he realized he love the lady dr? (Nehh this could not be it)..

Anway the point is.. The Hong sisters are brilliant, they can just throw in anything, change anything during the course of the drama... viewer hate it? Change.. They like it change.. No remain... or they can do anything to the ending...

AND about Shin Won Ho - Oh HO ... this is disgusting.. but the truth is.. I like young boys.. kekekekkee.. yeah yeah I shall not make it sound dirty .. wahaha...

Of course I don't want him to be snowhite that sleep in the glass box... NOOO .. he is so cute, so badass and I think he look good with DR just that he is waaaaaaaaaay to young in that body and OTOKE? I love the KKJ character... I don't want them to remain just noona dongseng.. but 18??? sheeeshhhh.. 18???

Arghhhhhhh!!!!

Otoke Yo, I already fell in love with the KKJ in YJ body and (actually I don't mind in whose body I just want KKJ .. The Oh O boy ...

OMG!!! In krdrama.come, I saw this bts of kiss scene from episode4.

LMJ and GY can stop laughing! And LMJ hit GY. lol
They are so cute!!!
I seriously laughed my jaw off!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE5NDY0NTQ4.html

Guest ato2c

OMG!!! In krdrama.come, I saw this bts of kiss scene from episode4.

LMJ and GY can stop laughing! And LMJ hit GY. lol

They are so cute!!!

I seriously laughed my jaw off!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDE5NDY0NTQ4.html

Guest anjoloveskirby

I want the subs for ep.5 and 6 but darksmurfsub is taking so long to complete it. Does anyone know another place to downlod it?

Guest badmarkz

I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE. They removed "Big" from PPS and Funshion!

SHEEZZ!! Arghhh..I'm dying because I cannot find an application to stream it..they even delete it in LETV. T_______T

Anyone knows where I can stream it online? Viki doesn't work for me..thanxs and really appreciated! I can also download it, any secure sites where I can do so? Anything, anything will do..*begs*

Guest sophia1991

LOVE MARRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HOPE SHE REALLY KISS HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived