[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Why? Why?
I can't handle DR's crying anymore...Is this even necessary? KJ! You, idiot, how can you throw the sunflowers and pandas away?!

Does this show have to turn everyone into an idiot? >.<

OK ... BIG SPOILERS , guys!!! Min Jung and Gong Yoo were spotted today filming at a school  !!!!!!!!!! 
spoiler.jpg
spoiler1.jpg
This means that our Gil Teacher moves to the countryside and start working in another school ( the uniform is different ) and Kyung Joon goes after her!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Source : Just Min Jung

Guest anaapenas

Kyung Joon goes after Gil Da Ran still in Yoon Jae's body WHY?????? :( It'll be so sad to see KJ's soul stuck in YJ's body forever. It's unfair to everyone.

Guest rainbow32

Min Jung and Gong Yoo fliming at a different school? Oh, please tell me this doesn't mean Kyung Joon doesn't go back to his own body. Not that I don't like Gong Yoo's acting, but Hong sisters you can't tease me about a switch through the entire drama and not have it happen.

Guest rainbow32

@anaapenas: Oh, we thought the same thing!

Is that a doctor's coat Gong Yoo is holding? Is that you Yoon Jae? Yoon Jae is telling Da ran to go back to his little brother...yeah, I'm grasping at straws. I still think somehow Kyung Joon is going back. 

Guest sailorenigma

If you look closely, Kyung Jae is wearing the same shirt from the preview. They don't always film the scenes in chronological order - and that's what makes me believe that they are still filming Ep. 15. They might even have to finish filming the last episode on Tuesday morning. Anyway, by watching the preview again, I noticed Kyung Joon's mouth slightly open, what could that mean? Probably he was grasping for air, and the teardrop could stand as a sign that he is back in his body and remembers Da Ran. Remember, they don't always film the scenes in the right order. - so I am just assuming things ok?! Plus, I doubt that Kyung Jae will be the last piece in THS's game. There must be a logical reason of why the drama is called as it is, "BIG." Anyway, we will see the end game in just a few days. BIG FIGHTING!!!       “Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what's to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead to what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is, we didn't have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves... for growing up.”

the cover of Gong Yoo's song  is here :
yoo-ost.jpgJuly 23 - 12:00 am ... let's wait for his song!!! *-*
EDIT : HE WILL SING BECAUSE IT'S YOU ( DAVICHI's song )!!!! OMG!!! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQnZnfpGGpE
Gong Yoo doing a cover of this beautiful song? = bang bang I'm dead! 8->
Source : Newsen

Guest potatomatoe

Why are there more twists? This is making everybody anticipating for the big switch, but here, the Hong Sisters are going to taunt us with more obstacles for the OTP. :( Let them be happy already!

Guest Tofu_Cloud

wow

mARI LOVES kkj SOO SOO much and just wants him back the way he should be, to his original form.

Da Ran on the other hand fell inlove with him while he is in her Hubby's state.

They both will die if she is too selfish. If she really love him there is nothing wrong with switching them back to normal state

unless she scared to face her hubby and also scared she might not like KKJ in teenager form lol.

Anyways Suzy is an amazing actresss!!!

Holy moly!!! O_O

Archived