[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung Spend a Night in Jail for ‘Big’
After confirming that they love each other, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung do everything together, including spending a night in jail. 
KBS drama Big released new photo stills of episode 13 on July 15. The pictures revealed Gil Daran (Lee Min Jung) behind bars, an angry father and a worried Kang Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo). 
The story behind this scene was caused by a misunderstanding by Gil Daran’s dad, who put his daughter behind bars. Kang Kyung Joon then decides to stay in the cell with her, creating a sweet and romantic scene between the two. 
The staff of Big said, “This will be the first conflict that the two lovers will face, but they reconfirm their feelings even in the difficult situation and will continue the heart-fluttering feeling that came from the ‘hand-locked kiss.’”
Source : Enewsworld

Guest walkietalkie

I watched all of the episodes so far and the chemistry between the main couple is lacking. I had to fast forward many times. Lee Min Jung acting range seems limited at times. Gong Yoo doesn't seem convincing as KKJ. I thought the younger actor playing KKJ could have had more screen time. He's quite good. He definitely had charisma, which Lee Min Jung seems to lack. I don't hate Lee Min Jung but her on screen pairing chemistry with Goo Yoo isn't coming across for me. This drama has a great concept but the execution is messy.

@semi-fly that mother is the MOST despicable person ever!!. My question is where the heck is his father? Is he going to let his poor comatose child be used for spare parts again!!!  I know if it were up to KJ's  Uncle and Aunt all the mother would have to do is offer money and they would let that wench take all  KJ's  internal organs, leaving the kid a dried husk!!. All they want is his inheritance.I really hope his father stands up for him  I think DR will.?!!  That has to be the most hurtful thing  for a kid to learn is they were wanted so much as needed for someone else to live. I am sad already

Guest walkietalkie

Is it just me or what--I thought Lee Min Jung had more chemistry with Shin Won Ho. He reminds me of a young Won Bin. With the short screen time they had with each other, I thought that was the highlight of the KKJ and GDR pairing. Gong Yoo as KKJ was too methodical and not very playful...SWH's uh-oh was cuter. 

Guest rainbow32

Is it just me or what--I thought Lee Min Jung had more chemistry with Shin Won Ho. He reminds me of a young Won Bin. With the short screen time they had with each other, I thought that was the highlight of the KKJ and GDR pairing. Gong Yoo as KKJ was too methodical and not very playful...SWH's uh-oh was cuter. 

@walkietalkie:I thought the chemistry between Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho) and Da ran was very well portrayed. I had never seen Shin Won Ho before, but I enjoyed his acting. I don't think the chemistry between Kyung Jae (Gong Yoo) and Da ran is more or less than with Kyung Joon (Shin Won Ho). Rather, Gong Yoo is expanding the chemistry seen in the first episode. Gong Yoo does a very believable role of Kyung Joon stuck in Yoon Jae's body. So I believe both actors portray the chemistry of Kyung Joon's character with Da Ran well. If my hunch is right, I think since the drama began with Kyung Joon in his own body, it will end that way.

Guest rillakm

hai hai.. does anyone know where to download suzy's new ost (not a .rar file)?wah really really her voice has matured a lot, i like suzy singing ballad songs..her voice in so many tears for me too flower ost was good and in here is just getting better woah. She is catching up with taeyeon, never thought that suzy's vocal is actually strong. 
Anyway, what can't she do - acting, dance, singing, variety, modelling~~~Thankyou!

hmmm.. read a previous post about 10 pages back about a theory.  i am also thinking that YJ already died and that KJ's soul is just shuttling to and from both bodies, if only to establish relationships in the drama. i don't remember which episode it was, but there was a diary(?) entry wherein YJ stated that he decided to become a doctor at the age of 18. i think, that KJ is actually the one who wrote that entry, ala-back to the future.  so eventually, KJ will officially "occupy" YJ's body once YJ "follows the light".. like in MR's nightmare. ahhh, this drama makes me soooo giddy ^^

Annyeong chingu deul :)

Hi summer214, cant help noticing your siggy is SUJU. You are definitely a fan of them, me too :). Shin Won Ho is from a new Kpop Group called Cross Gene. They just debuted if not last month then should be this month. I like them cos each member of the group can sing well. Shin Won Ho sure has charisma and I too like to see his chemistry with Lee Min Jung. But Gong Yoo would be the best with Lee Min Jung. He always has best chemisty with all his leading ladies from Gong Hyo Jin and Yoon Eun Hye in dramas, then Kim Sun Ah in movie. Thats why hes one of my fave Korean actors.

Guest singapore0950

Oh dear seem we have to get ready tissues for next ep? Oh please, I do Nt want it. And somehow and no matter how it will end to hurt kyung jun or YJ? As teacher's Gil only hv to chose one of two. Right? Oh really heart broken... And the worst part are they are brothers. 3 pple will get hurt. Omg!!

Thanks for all updated!

Cannot to watch.....

Guest payel

Live recap

http://www.vingle.net/posts/34372-Big-Korean-Drama-LIVE-Recap-Ep-13

this thread is so quiet !! :-??

Guest avinmichellie

Big (Korean Drama) - LIVE Recap - Ep 13!!! Don't miss it at 9:55KT (in 15 minutes)!! ^_^ http://goo.gl/1U9Hj

Archived