[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest zenden2005

I just can't get enough of Lee Min Jung in this drama. Should have more than 16 episodes. Going to re-watch Smile, You. She was awesome in that drama
:) :-* :-*

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I am happy that DR is choosing/leaning towards KJ I just don't see how DR/KJ with it being revealed that KJ/YJ are brothers can work. She's married to YJ. She's not going to look very good if she then gets together with the 19 year old brother of her "ex-husband". Even if it's because her "ex-husband" got sick and lost all his memories of the past year (from the perspective of other people since only Jang Mari knows YJ has been lying in a coma for the past year).

To her friends and family and the outside world it would be DR leaving her husband for his much younger brother... Who she only knew for an extremely short time (couple of days?) before he ended up in a coma for 1 year.

So if KJ ends up back in his own body to end up with DR it's probably going to require another time jump just to make it more credible and even then there will always be lingering problems. YJ's parents must think she's just a gold-digger after any of their 'kids' who would have her.

It makes me wonder if YJ is dead. While we've seen KJ pop back into his own body, we've never seen YJ pop back into his own body when KJ goes there. It appears that KJ's body is just an empty shell. If that is the case I wonder if KJ would actually give up his own body and a big chunk of his lifespan due to the age difference between KJ and YJ just to remain in YJ's body and be with DR and make things more acceptable for her... and if he let his own body die after using it to heal YJ's body again what's to say he won't die in another 17 or 18 years if the disease comes back and "YJ" no longer has the cells of KJ to heal him.

Though 6/7 years isnt such a big deal for older woman-younger man relationship, it's still unacceptable if the 'man' is still a kid or a minor or underage while the woman is a full grown school teacher...the woman has to wait for at least another 3 to 4 years until her 'man' can officially drinks liquor, so if they switch their body into their respective body can she wait for KJ for several years before making out with him again? Knowing he's only 18 but looking at a 30 sumthing face is one thing but knowing

Now may be its tru YJ is pronounce dead but KJ's soul enter his body instead, but cud it be possible that he was pronounce dead becos his soul accidently enter the wrong body while KJ's soul still 'hoping' around? Ok

IF

eventually YJ's soul in KJ's body is pronounce dead,

What if YJ wakes in KJ's body

But the one ending I'm afraid the most is if they're going to end it like 49 Days :-O ...anyone who watch 49 Days will know what I'm talking abt ....I hope they wont do the same ending ~X(

Guest soompigalz

I just realized somethin',
Aside from the mortgage scene n the back hug one, they officially never hug before, like face to face kind of hug
I need more skinship T-T

Guest victoriamai

I just realized somethin',

Aside from the mortgage scene n the back hug one, they officially never hug before, like face to face kind of hug

I need more skinship T-T

I don't think it's such a big deal if KJ ends up with DR. I think the reason why I'm able to get around this is because of the fact one of my favorite Japanese Dramas called Majo No Jouken was a student-teacher love story, I was surprised I was so taken by it but I believed in the characters and the bond that they shared [MNJ was no joke considering the student was 17 and still in school whilst the teacher was 26 years].

I actually think @gemchan has gotten onto something in regards to the souls/shells. I think the story is about KJ and him finally being able to find out about his parents/sibling

Can I say I adore Mari [suzy you're so adorable] but that girls seriously needs to stop with the stalker tendencies and get an education LOL.

TEAM KJxDR <3

Guest sarahjk92

the handbag that DR was carrying it on the super market on ep 7 the dark red one i want to know the name of the brand plllllllllz help me 

Guest ejay1

Though 6/7 years isnt such a big deal for older woman-younger man relationship, it's still unacceptable if the 'man' is still a kid or a minor or underage while the woman is a full grown school teacher...the woman has to wait for at least another 3 to 4 years until her 'man' can officially drinks liquor, so if they switch their body into their respective body can she wait for KJ for several years before making out with him again? Knowing he's only 18 but looking at a 30 sumthing face is one thing but knowing

Now may be its tru YJ is pronounce dead but KJ's soul enter his body instead, but cud it be possible that he was pronounce dead becos his soul accidently enter the wrong body while KJ's soul still 'hoping' around? Ok

IF

eventually YJ's soul in KJ's body is pronounce dead,

What if YJ wakes in KJ's body

But the one ending I'm afraid the most is if they're going to end it like 49 Days :-O ...anyone who watch 49 Days will know what I'm talking abt ....I hope they wont do the same ending ~X(

Some things to point out.. Already in the show 2 yrs have passed and KKJ is of legal age of 20. It has been shown repeatedly that this age gap is acceptable as GDR's own parents married at 18 and 35 O_O!!...I admit that LMJ and Shin together don't look right as Shin has too much of a baby face and is too skinny so he looks younger than he really is. In real life the actor is 21 and LMJ is 29 this year. This age gap in the America or anywhere else for a couple is actually very reasonable. Furthermore, I believe in the show, KKJ is 20 while GDR is 28 (?)

Wow man, that's what we call a hug. Nowadays these hugs become more and more attractive ;). I am talking about Gaksital's sweet hug between Kangto and Mokdan, the way he caressed her head and the forehead kiss, it still leaves me breathless. And now this! They want to torture every single woman and make her ideal man someone who doesnt exists XD. Ok I sound crazy. But I lovveeeee this sweet hug. The way KJ smiles and the way DR also smiles back :D Cant wait to watch it. Sadly we dont have that much lovey dovey scenes because he will find out tomorrow about his parents. Wished for more lovey dovey scenes/episodes.

Gong Yoo Prepares To Take Over Japan
4911-gong-yoo.jpg
Actor Gong Yoo awaits his breakthrough in Japan through drama 'Big' and film 'Silenced.'
With only a day's difference, 'Big' and 'Silenced' will be screened in Japan, as Gong Yoo's popularity is set to rise. Gong Yoo, who came back to small screens after five years since 'Coffee Prince,' is currently receiving praise for his exceptional transition acting from a teenage boy to a grown man. Through his romantic, cute, rough, and affectionate charms, Gong Yoo melts the hearts of female audiences with every episode.
'Big,' which captured Korean audiences with its sweet romance, will be aired on Japan's CSTV on August 3, after the ending of the broadcast in Korea. Just a day after, on August 4, the film 'Silenced,' which caused a stir in Korean society last year, will be released. In particular, the fact that the genres of the two works are completely different is gathering attention. With these contrasting images, Gong Yoo plans to capture the Japanese audience with his various charms.
In addition, Gong Yoo also appeared on Japan's famous Korean Wave magazine 'KANSTYLE,' proving his undeniable popularity. Editor Kim Jin Hee of 'KANSTYLE' revealed, "When we think of Gong Yoo, the first thing that comes to mind is 'Coffee Prince,' as many fans in Japan love the drama. The popularity of 'Big' will surpass that of 'Coffee Prince,' and we are confident that a Gong Yoo boom will occur in the near future."
Source : Korea Portal 

Archived