[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest victoriamai

So if I'm correct, the kiss will take place after Kyung Joong gets his birthday present since she's wearing the same outfit in the preview while waiting for him as she is in the spoiler pic :D And KJ seemed to just add a tie into his outfit :DDDD
AH! I can't seem to contain myself!!!!!! LOL
And hello everyone! Been stalking the thread, but now it seems appropriate to join ;)

Direct Download Links 

i5uiJ658SzO14.jpgRules:
( # ) in this post i will post all episodes of the show so far.# ) all episodes will be uploaded on RS only # ) i will only upload HDTV versions only / 720p if i got them earlier # ) the files will be either KOR or HANrel# ) i will upload them when i have time . so no harsh on that please !

LINKS:

Episode 01 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 02 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 03 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 04 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 05 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 06 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 07 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 08 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 09 :  HDTV  |   720p 
Episode 10 :  HDTV  |   720p 

Episode 11 :  HDTV  |   720p   
Episode 12 :  HDTV  |   720p   Other Versions  720p ohys

Episode 13 :  HDTV  |   720p
Episode 14 :  HDTV  |   720p  Ohys version

Episode 15 :  HDTV  |   720p  
Episode 16 :  HDTV  |   720p Final  (NEW)

SUBTITLE:
# )  Sub you could get either from VIKI or DSS or even WITHS2       OR try Asian drama Subtitle page . (google it)

NOTES:
# ) 120710 : all episode so far uploaded on RS. including 720p version 
       120717 : Episode 14 720p Ohys Added ~!! 
      120723 : Episode 15 720p Ohys Added ~!!        120724 : Episode 16 720p Ohys Added ~!! 

# ) 120724 : all episode for HANrel will be upload once i got the pack for 720p.

FAQ: 
# )  how to download them when i don‘t have a premium account ?         you can always google Free debird/or try the paid one too .        (not advertising for anyone. simply try to help people to download the files ) 
        Note: please DO NOT share the link outside the forum. 

Guest sunshine4ever

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Hic hic. :( Aww, I feel bad for YJ and it's not justifying for him, but I'm siding with KJ. I really think I have fallen in love with the Gong Yoo-KJ version. I can't help it. He dominated the whole drama. I feel so much like a kid inside now. I just wish KJ & DR to end up together.

O MY GOD!!! I just finished ep 11 and HOLY thats something new in dramaland. The last words KJ said to DR I swear I got all flustered and envy. And the preview where S is telling him about what DR did, the smile KJ gave and how he said GDR you're dead. HOLY how can I take this? It was as if he planned to teach her a sweet lesson for doing all that to him cuz he was so happy ^^. O MY this is what is called real love.....so envious....

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
11th episode
AGB:Nationwide: 9,2% (+1,1%) Seoul: 10,4% (+1,4%) 
TNS:Nationwide: 9,5% (+0,7%) Seoul: 10,5% (+0,7%) 
MBC Golden Time - AGB: 8,6% / 9,7% ; TNS: 8,8% / 9,2%SBS CHASER leads - AGB: 17,9% / 19,7% ; TNS: 20,0% / 22,4%

FULL RATINGS

11th episode

AGB:Nationwide:

9,2%

(+1,1%) Seoul: 

10,4%

(+1,4%) 

TNS:Nationwide:

9,5%

(+0,7%) Seoul: 

10,5%

(+0,7%) 

MBC Golden Time - AGB: 

8,6% / 9,7%

; TNS:

8,8% / 9,2%

SBS CHASER leads - AGB:

17,9% / 19,7%

; TNS:

20,0% / 22,4%

Despite of how I disapprove of teacher-high school student romance,  the Hong Sisters have made the GY/KJ character so likable and have convinced me that he and DR should be together at the end.  

I am wondering if KJ's soul is in YJ's body, then where is YJ's soul all this time?  If it is a "soul switch", does it mean that YJ will wake up in KJ's body?

Only 5 more episodes to go, there is still so much to resolve.  It's really mind boggling as how everything will wrap up.  One thing for sure, I don't like sad endings.

:(:(

Archived