[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Gong Yoo Ties Lee Min Jung’s Shoelaces in ‘Big’
episode-11_stills.jpg
As if to confuse his teacher even more, Gong Yoo got down on his knees to tie Lee Min Jung’s shoes. 
In recently released photos of KBS’s Big, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung engaged in another sweet scene, where Gong Yoo charms the actress by tying her shoes. 
With Lee Min Jung’s feelings wavering towards Gong Yoo, as he plays the character of Kang Kyung Joon, this scene is expected to confused Lee Min Jung even more as Gong Yoo sends warm and affectionate glances towards her way. 
In order to portray this sweet scene perfectly, the actors spent a great deal of time, filming into the early hours of the morning. It is said to become another key scene for the Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo couple. 
The scene will air on July 9 with episode 11.
Source : Enewsworld

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maknaeanna

Oh gosh, from the upcoming preview for ep 11, it seems like Da Ran is going to reveal to Yoon Jae's mother that Yoon Jae is not really Yoon Jae. The mother wanted to hand something to Da Ran (which is shocking for me since I thought the mother didn't approve of Da Ran and Yoon Jae together, but she looked very sincere in the preview), but Da Ran tearfully expressed that she won't take it until the real Yoon Jae comes back... or something similar to that.
Is it confirmed that Big is going to run for 16 episodes?? I heard some people mentioned that it was 20 episodes. 

new BTS!!! oh my gosh ... I don't know if Min Jung or Gong Yoo is the cutest in this vid xDD gaaaaaaaaaad!
EDIT : Definitely Gong Yoo won this round ... he's such a kid when he's around Min Jung xDDDDDDDDDDDD ... the 2nd half of the vid is a gem! <3 

Source : car5782 

Guest samgirl

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "The staff were teasing him that he is making an NG on purpose so Suzy keeps on kissing him , and at one point when Suzy kissed him , he went moony eyes at Suzy and smiled , and he pointed out that he smiled right I smiled so we have to retake it LOL such a goofball! indeed Yoo is a kissing monster! hahah 

Guest ato2c

Thanks for translating, @samgirl! Gong Yoo looks so moony eyes with Suzy! ^__^ Btw could you explain what's happening in the supermarket BTS? Thank you very much!!!

hello. i don't know if my question is out of the line but can someone tell me where all of semi-fly's link are posted? i've tried everything that i can to search it on the net but i've got no luck..:( someone please help.

Guest samgirl

During the supermarket scene Yoo was trying to ride the cart wants to play around, but Min Jung said you can't but being the persistent him he tried to ride anyway and when he realized that he's just too BIG gave up on it, it solicited a laugh from Min Jung. 
One part of the BTS which i can hear clearly was when Minjung showing Yoo how women loves it when men shield their GF with their body so she went ahead and demonstrated the part, which we saw in the broadcast when Kyung Jae shielded Daran when a cart collided to theirs.

Guest ato2c

Thank you @samgirl ^___^

I liked two parts a lot! First, i liked how LMJ helped to put the crisp rings on his fingers! Then the last scene where they two chat and push the trolley together. They looked like they are in their own world! ^____^

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: left; "

The staff were teasing him that he is making an NG on purpose so Suzy keeps on kissing him , and at one point when Suzy kissed him , he went moony eyes at Suzy and smiled , and he pointed out that he smiled right I smiled so we have to retake it LOL such a goofball! indeed Yoo is a kissing monster! hahah 

Guest samgirl

yeah she did take a good look at Yoo when he said "ahhh" while smiling silly at her and but she dismissed it by way of an awkward laugh LOL , i wonder if Suzy still thinks of Yooo as an Ahjusshi? hehheeh 

hello. i don't know if my question is out of the line but can someone tell me where all of semi-fly's link are posted? i've tried everything that i can to search it on the net but i've got no luck..:( someone please help.

Gong yoo's Birthday Tomorrow right ??? July 10, 2012Ommmyyy I hope they will get a Good Ratings this week since its Gong Yoo's B-day and aside from that Lights and Shadows ended last week..!!!Hwaiting BIG ...!!! Advance Happy Birthday Gong Yoo..!!!

Gong yoo's Birthday Tomorrow right ??? July 10, 2012Ommmyyy I hope they will get a Good Ratings this week since its Gong Yoo's B-day and aside from that Lights and Shadows ended last week..!!!Hwaiting BIG ...!!! Advance Happy Birthday Gong Yoo..!!!

Guest sailorenigma

So he finally sensed Da Ran's feelings for him?! 8-} OMO that's great!!! <:-P New Pains? =(( why? :((

Guest struckbylightning

hello! anyone who can share the english subs for the last two episodes?Darksmurf is still not not done with the subs. Thanks  in advance!

Archived