[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Uh oh ... game changing episode!  It looks like we'll hear Yoon Jae's side of the story pretty soon.  Perfect timing since his parents are looking for Kyung Joon for some reason.  I have a feeling that Kyung Joon's uncle's wife hired the hitman to kill his mom.  She looks like she has gangpae streaks LOL.

I felt jipped that they skipped the wedding scene...what?! no exchanging vow kiss? ... kind of lame but maybe there was a budget cut and they should only be one wedding.  This means the real Yoon Jae will probably renew his vows with Da Ran at the end to validate that he loves her.  He probably found out about Kyung Joon before their wedding and was on the way to America to find him...instead they were in an accident together.  I hope the truth is mind-blowing-worth-the-wait revealing!

Mari is so childish and toxic.  Poor Choong Shik is willing to take all the bad luck from that shaman lady.  Hope she is a fraud.    

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soompigalz

As for the skipped wedding, i would like to think that they intentionally did it to show it latter as the REAL one between DR n either KJ/KJae/YJ.

Anyway, read this http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1053933.htm that KJ's will wake up from his comatose state at around ep 10. It is still unknown whether their soul will reswitch or not (if there ever be a switch at all from the start).

Guest y101y

What I love about the Hong Sisters are they always write unique characters in their dramas. No matter which actor or actress that takes on the role, I'm always excited to see what the Hong Sisters will give us. I am loving Big all the way!! Can't wait til Monday...

Guest mcramsey

'Sleep?'

I lol'ed
No matter how many time I watched this scene.

Baek Seunghyun always deliver.
Similar in 'That Fool/Accidental Couple'...identical roles; brother-in-law.

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Is it just me or does it seem a little creepy for the teacher to start falling for the student even if they are in the wrong bodies.(he is in the  fiancee's skin) i wish they would hurry up and  them switch back so we can see a love story between adults. Looks like the boys are brother who knew!! I love the drama but the student teacher thing bothers me.The kid is kind, thoughtful and straightforward I see why she is getting confused plus he is in a smoking hot body lol

Guest pincup17

Can I just write something not about the drama?Can I on my fangirling mode just for awhile I promise only 1 time... I have been holding this in for soooo longgg...

OH MAH GHOAD .... Gong Yu body... =P~ =P~ =P~

OKOKOK .. He doesn't have that good looking face but he definitely has the body to die for... very well toned body.. GOD those muscles...  =P~

I need ice water pleaseee...

and on top of that GY has superb acting ability.... top class - I consider the Class A level group.

I am worried of the rating (no matter how many time I tell myself rating don't matter..stop looking at rating.. No Bambiina .. don't check the rating but :sigh:)... anyway BIG is getting popular and most of my frens are watching BIG... it may not be that popular in korea (damm other drama at the same slot.. :D) but it's surely popular in the net.

Hwaithinggg..

Guest pincup17

One of the best dramas I have watched in a long time. idec about the ratings. Seems like most dramas have unfair low ratings lately. *shrugs* GY <3 so much.

Hey semi fly, Legality  aside  is right this is kdrama. :) I thought Kyung Joon   was 18 and she was 30; that is a BIG age difference then say 25 and 35. He is a kid in many ways but he is sweet thoughtful and kind. I love the way they  characterize Kyung Joon but  the thing will get messy for all parties involved if the switch doesn't occur soon. And what we don't know is how her fiancee really feels about her or is  he a jerk. I want to know what kind of man he  really is. 

Guest Sekaiwa

My friend and I recently started a podcast called the After Show Show: Korea where we are currently discussing Big.  We just finished episode 2 (which covers Episode 3 & 4 of Big) and would appreciate more feedback.  We already had a ton of soompi readers listen to our first episode, and we are super appreciative!! Any feedback would be amazing, and we hope that you would kindly subscribe to us on iTunes and tell all your Kdrama loving friends about it.
Episode 2: http://aftershowshow.com/releases/2012/6/29/the-after-show-show-korea-ep-02-big-ep-3-4.html
iTunes (Ep. 2 is currently not up there as the iTunes store is slow!): http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/after-show-show-korea/id540711868

Previous Episodes:Ep. 1 - http://aftershowshow.com/releases/2012/6/21/the-after-show-show-korea-ep-01-big-ep1-2.html

Guest benchmarkjoe

Is it just me or does it seem a little creepy for the teacher to start falling for the student even if they are in the wrong bodies.(he is in the  fiancee's skin) i wish they would hurry up and  them switch back so we can see a love story between adults. Looks like the boys are brother who knew!! I love the drama but the student teacher thing bothers me.The kid is kind, thoughtful and straightforward I see why she is getting confused plus he is in a smoking hot body lol

Yep! I think it's time to change and I start getting bore over and over again. Want to see how she react.

omg .... what a beautiful cover ... finally the song we were waiting for  :x  8-> ...  jaiwook_08  thanks for sharing ... but ... who is the singer?? until know I don't know who is singing the lovely song xD 
‘Big’ Gong Yoo Exhibits Manner Legs for Lee Min Jung
Following After School Uee’s ‘manner legs’, Gong Yoo, who is currently acting in the KBS drama Big decided to follow her example.
On the official website for Big on June 27, a video of the behind the scenes for the scene of Gil Daran (Lee Min Jung) and Kang Kyung Joon (Gong Yoo)’s reunification was uploaded, exhibiting the good relationship of the two actors.
Standing in front of the elevator, Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung were all smiles and laughter, joking and discussing the scene.
At one point in the video, in order for Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo to appear in the same bust, Gong Yoo stretches his legs wide, lowering his height to match with Lee Min Jung.
When the scene was finished, Gong Yoo reminds Lee Min Jung of his good deed and Lee Min Jung pats him on the back, telling him what a good boy he is.
Meanwhile in the drama, Kang Kyung Joon momentarily returned to his real body and congratulates Gil Daran on being one stop closer to having her real fiancé back.
Big airs every Monday and Tuesday night on KBS
Source : Enewsworld

Archived