[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh .. news like this make my heart flutter ... 
'Big' Lee Min Jung, "Mental Breakdown" After 3 Sleepless Days
Lee Min Jung, having not slept for 3 days, is having a "mental breakdown", according to Gong Yoo.
In a "making-of" video clip posted on the official website for the KBS2 Monday-Tuesday drama 'Big', shows the filming of a reunion scene between Kang Kyung Joon (played by Gong Yoo) and Gil Da Ran (Lee Min Jung) at a wedding hall.
Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jung set a friendly atmosphere around the set, constantly smiling and laughing. Gong Yoo in particular led the pleasant effort, cheering up a tired, sleepless Lee Min Jung and holding her arm unreservedly.
When Lee Min Jung began walking around mumbling, Gong Yoo clapped behind her and explained, "Mental breakdown. She didn't sleep. For three days." Despite being unlikely to have slept either, Gong Yoo warmly took up the responsibility of cheering up Lee Min Jung and the crew as well.    'Big' is gaining positive attention and reviews, in part due to Gong Yoo's ability to play the role of two complete opposite characters, Seo Yoon Jae and Kang Kyung Joon. 
Source : Korea Portal

Hello to everyone!

I have a feeling that YJ and KJ's  souls or whatever you call it will not return to their original bodies in the end and that YJ in KJ body will die.DR will eventually fall in love with KJ in YJ's body.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

I LOVE SUZY'S ROLE.

I'm currently watching it, and i see comments of ignorant arrogant teens commenting and hating on Suzy... makes me wanna slap them. Either they dont know who she is, or some anti. Ppl shouldnt forget this drama is popualr cuz of suzy's role too, its been mass advertise with suzy's name on it. (the reason i started watching it)

Not even that, why dont you picture the drama WITHOUT Suzy's character? How boring is that? Her character adds fun and spice to the drama, without her role, it would be so lacking and awkward. Then again all the ppl who were commenting didn't get it... they just young-minded.

Guest Sekaiwa

My friend and I started a podcast to discuss Big. Our first episode covers Big (episodes 1 & 2). It would be great if you guys could listen to it and provide us with feedback. Direct link to website: http://aftershowshow.com/releases/2012/6/21/the-after-show-show-korea-ep-01-big-ep1-2.html iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/aftershowshowkoreas-podcast/id540711868

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/26/koala-drops-a-theory-on-the-big-soul-swap-mystery/#more-26478

here is the explanation of koalasplayground, I found it quite accurate

ya, me too..

from beginning i wonder that picture will have connection with them

Guest soompigalz

9.gif

Ahhh this squid scene was beyond cute:x
KyungJunaa~~ She LOVE u already^^
But why did u said it was gross? I thought with ur lovesick-puppy-disease uve been suffered for quite a time now, u would love it.
Well i guess love is love, hygienic is hygienic:))

Guest meisk

This is so cute..I loled at the third pic. 4D Suzy strikes again. So funny.  :)) Aww..Shin wants to get close with Suzy. I may not a hardcore Mari and KJ shippers but Suzy and Shin is different story. They're so cute together.  :x Supposedly this come from a BTS clips so maybe later i hope someone will uploads this.
1340932294349928.jpg
source: TV Daily
Another news about Suzy and Baek Seunghyun's chat yesterday. Seems like they're having a fun chat with the lucky fans. 
20120629010023617001778.jpg
source: Sports Korea
2012062910463824101.jpg
source: Newsen
BIG twitter updates.
606992277.jpg
606992993.jpg

Guest jobogae

Uh oh ... game changing episode!  It looks like we'll hear Yoon Jae's side of the story pretty soon.  Perfect timing since his parents are looking for Kyung Joon for some reason.  I have a feeling that Kyung Joon's uncle's wife hired the hitman to kill his mom.  She looks like she has gangpae streaks LOL.
I felt jipped that they skipped the wedding scene...what?! no exchanging vow kiss? ... kind of lame but maybe there was a budget cut and they should only be one wedding.  This means the real Yoon Jae will probably renew his vows with Da Ran at the end to validate that he loves her.  He probably found out about Kyung Joon before their wedding and was on the way to America to find him...instead they were in an accident together.  I hope the truth is mind-blowing-worth-the-wait revealing!
Mari is so childish and toxic.  Poor Choong Shik is willing to take all the bad luck from that shaman lady.  Hope she is a fraud.    

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[bTS] Gong Yoo, Suzy & Shin Won Ho @ Drama "BIG" Making Filmhttp://youtu.be/ZHp110RoagY

Guest meisk

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[bTS] Gong Yoo, Suzy & Shin Won Ho @ Drama "BIG" Making Film

Archived