[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ejay1

reason im for Mari-KJ is because between Mari and DR...Mari is the one who truly loves KJ....she can see his soul inside the shell.....

Guest oxxy95

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/06/26/koala-drops-a-theory-on-the-big-soul-swap-mystery/#more-26478

here is the explanation of koalasplayground, I found it quite accurate

I am a big fan of the main 2 actors! So, I hope they do end up together and be a happy ending regardless. BUT, who does Gil Da Ran really love??  In the beginning when she first thought that Yoon Jae is dead, she cried so bad but then throughout the show, it seem she only have interaction with KJ who is in YJ's body. I just feel is she really love YJ, shouldn't we see her visiting YJ  more, who is in KJ's body at the hospital. Oh yea, I forgot. This is k-drama.  Anyway, I am really excited to find out if they will switch back???  If so, what happened in the end -- who Da Ran going to end up with?? 

Guest altinneen

I'm a huge Lee Min Jung fan and I normally love her acting and her character portrayals but I'm a little less impressed in this show. Her character is kind of lame and she only has 4 expressions in the whole show:90% of the show is her with her eye's super wide open looking surprised at what's happening and not reacting.
The rest of it consists of her crying, or sitting with a blank face (which is quite similar to her constantly surprised look).
Remember how strong she was in Boys Before Flowers or whatever it was called?

Guest meisk

Wow,nice theory u guys have up there.So impressed! Especially Koala's theory.Bravo to her for came up with that theory.I'm done with guessing so i'm just gonna enjoy the ride wherever the Hong Sisters will take us. I'm well prepared..lol 
Suzy and Baek Seunghyun have a me2day chat today.Proof shot.
[Me2day] 120628 Baek Sung Hyun: Chatting was so funny today ^^ Please give "Big" lots of love ^^ Confirmed with Mary
606951590.jpg
cute~ :x

[Photos] Suzy @ "BIG" Filming (cr: 라스07)
606933463.jpg
606933064.jpg
source: forsuzy94

I'm a huge Lee Min Jung fan and I normally love her acting and her character portrayals but I'm a little less impressed in this show. Her character is kind of lame and she only has 4 expressions in the whole show:90% of the show is her with her eye's super wide open looking surprised at what's happening and not reacting.

The rest of it consists of her crying, or sitting with a blank face (which is quite similar to her constantly surprised look).

Remember how strong she was in Boys Before Flowers or whatever it was called?

Guest sarangwo

I hope the part where Mari paid a woman for a unlove spell/talisman for Kyung Joon and Daran is not that important. Mari's first talisman wasn't used before and them she wants to make sure that new talisman would work.

Actually, it kinda bothers me about that it because I kinda get this feeling that it will cause a major part of this drama.

I really  hope that it won't happen to lessen my worries.

Guest meisk

I hope the part where Mari paid a woman for a unlove spell/talisman for Kyung Joon and Daran is not that important. Mari's first talisman wasn't used before and them she wants to make sure that new talisman would work.

Actually, it kinda bothers me about that it because I kinda get this feeling that it will cause a major part of this drama.

I really  hope that it won't happen to lessen my worries.

Guest payel

Text preview of episode 9:

원래의 몸으로 영혼이 돌아갈 것 같은 예감에 경준(공유)과 다란(이민정)은 신혼여행을 포기하고 급히 병원으로 향한다. 한편 윤재의 어머니는 윤재와 함께 사고를 당한 강경준이 과거 윤재가 찾던 소년임을 알고 충격에 빠지는데...

Any kind soul plz translate ...

Guest sarangwo

원래의 몸으로 영혼이 돌아갈 것 같은 예감에 경준(공유)과 다란(이민정)은 신혼여행을 포기하고 급히 병원으로 향한다. 한편 윤재의 어머니는 윤재와 함께 사고를 당한 강경준이 과거 윤재가 찾던 소년임을 알고 충격에 빠지는데...

Guest katfish

Guest rochinipark

i'm watching tis Hong sisters drama.i alwiz love their dramas and tis tone is jus a perfect summer tone.It can be clearly seen Kyung Joon character is quite the lead but would that mean the shell of Gong Yoo ends up wit no 1.hope that does not happen.

But i agree with Ockoala unni's theory written in her blog of the link between Kyung Joon and Yoon Jae.wonder how the writer-nims will let it turn out.cant wait 4 next mon eps.thanks also to subbers tat allows me 2 c tis drama within 1/2 days after it airs.i love it.

Archived