[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone in episode 7 seems to think that DR is still in love with YJ. I mean it could be that she's still effected by seeing YJ's body but what Ae-Kyung (the teacher friend) is basing herself on to tell KJ that DR hasn't forgotten YJ is when she saw DR texting KJ. She looked like she was in love and dating and when AK learned that it was YJ(KJ) she assumed that she was still in love with YJ since AK sees YJ's body. I think DR is falling for KJ's personality but everyone assumes it's because it's YJ's body that she's like that, The same thing happens when she was running to get to KJ's house to eat with him. She wasn't running toward YJ but she was running because she knew KJ was waiting for her and he had specialy made dinner for her. 

Guest potterky

ah. my internet connectivity is just.... :( thanks to everyone in advance who will then post up raw files and also preview (if available)
^:)^

Guest katfish

OMGGG THE BODY SWIITTCCCHHH!!!! @_____________@

- edit -

Now that I think about it and have calmed down from my own excitement. Like everyone has said below. I don't think they fully switched back, but its a momentary thing which probably means the switch is will occur sometime soon. Plus before the episode nearly ended it was still KKJ inside SYJ body anyways.

Now I just next Monday will roll around faster. The Hong sisters are really killing me with the suspense!

Guest NUNAAA

OH BS YJ IS BACK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHY DOES THE SWITCH HAVE TO HAPPEN NOW WHAT ABUT KANG JOONS BODY WHY ISNT HE A WAKE...................... THIS WONT BE FUN WITHOUT HIM T_________________________________________________T 

Guest t3nnisgal_85

WAT? they switched body? Pls pls pls let KJ and DR have more romantic scences. Now i am starting to think KJ and DR may not end up together. Losing faith though i am really wishing for them to end up together.

Guest flora47

i don't think they switched at that momentI think he said that he had the feeling that he left YJ's body.So, he congratulates her because YJ will return soonAm i wrong?

Guest hemerokarisu

I think YJ just wakes up in KJ's body because at the end after the little "resurrection," YJ's body still called her Gil Teacher so I guess KJ is still in there.

Guest meisk

OMG???? What??? I lost my stream for the last 15 minutes.What happened? How? I knew it they are gonna drop the huge bomb. Details please~

the Hong sisters did it again~dropping a freaking SURPRISE bomb at the end of the episode...with no preview...but.I guess that's what I love most about the show~totally unexpected!
edit : so many stories got revealed tonight.....!!!!

Archived