[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT DID HE SAID AT THE ENDING??? He promised something ??? poor Kyung Joon, seems like Yoon Jae truly loved Daran T_T
AND OMG!!! THE PREVIEW!!!!!!! Daran hugging Kyung Jae??? 

Guest potterky

tomorrow's episode gonna be exciting!
if i'm not mistaken it's something like they are gonna get married or something.
and mari's not bad after all! 
and honestly i think KJ and DR gonna fall in love with each other?

Guest sarangwo

semi-fly is so fast but unfortunately I can't download it here because it will take so long and the cafe's internet connection is so slow :(

There is just too much sexual tension between Daran and Kyung Joon...or is it more between Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo?
On the one hand the flashback of Yoon Jae and Daran in the restaurant has left me again confused, because it was such a sweet gesture of Yoon Jae towards Dara showing that he was indeed in love with her. On the other hand, as much as she glows when thinking back to the past, it's getting more and more obvious that Daran feels so attracted to Kyung Joon. When you finally think that there is a tiny tiny bit of chance for Kyung Joon, Yoon Jae appears with his engagement ring especially measured for Daran. This drama is so unpredictable. I love it! 
But hands down: Can Kyung Joon get any sweeter and hotter at the same time? He is so damn in love with his Gil Teacher, even though his last sentence was: "I, Kang Kyung Joon, will never love Gil Daran!". 

Guest carnaladmirer

if im not wrong... he's basically saying that daran can treat him as seo yoon jae. i think the hugging(preview), could be daran treating him as yoon jae?? 
anyways the previews are always misleading right?? i think daran is starting to see yoon jae as kyung joon without realising it herself.

Guest meaghanp

I secretly believe that Suzy enjoyed that kiss did you see her face afterwards. She was totally loving it.Though I feel sorry for Choong Sik he really likes Mari. And judging from the previews the next episode seems to deal with him alot. It looks like he will leave home and because of that cause a rift between Daran and kyung joon.  

There is just too much sexual tension between Daran and Kyung Joon...or is it more between Lee Min Jung and Gong Yoo?

On the one hand the flashback of Yoon Jae and Daran in the restaurant has left me again confused, because it was such a sweet gesture of Yoon Jae towards Dara showing that he was indeed in love with her. On the other hand, as much as she glows when thinking back to the past, it's getting more and more obvious that Daran feels so attracted to Kyung Joon. When you finally think that there is a tiny tiny bit of chance for Kyung Joon, Yoon Jae appears with his engagement ring especially measured for Daran. This drama is so unpredictable. I love it! 

But hands down: Can Kyung Joon get any sweeter and hotter at the same time? He is so damn in love with his Gil Teacher,

even though his last sentence was: "I, Kang Kyung Joon, will never love Gil Daran!".

Guest potterky

But hands down: Can Kyung Joon get any sweeter and hotter at the same time? He is so damn in love with his Gil Teacher,

even though his last sentence was: "I, Kang Kyung Joon, will never love Gil Daran!".

Archived