[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 7 preview translations from softy's blog. Credit sparkskey. :) 
Choongshik heads to Yoonjae’s house out of worry for Mari and is shocked when he sees the three of them together.
Yoonjae’s mother heads to the Mandoo store to meet Daran’s parents in order to find out more about Daran andd Yoonjae’s relationship.
Seyong starts to have suspicions about the relationship between the comatose Kyungjoon and Yoonjae

If SY knows the truth, then will she stick with KJ's body since YJ's soul might be in KJ's body?!
will we be able to see a SY turned into MR?! hahah! :))

as to the episode 7 written preview,
I am also hoping that YJ's mom won't be like the other "common" mom villains.. I am still crossing my fingers and hoping.. (argh! but seeing her talking with SY, I think I'll be disappointed.. zzzzz..)

ONE TREND HONG SISTERS have:
Villains are becoming like "detectives" and "smart ones" in figuring out the TRUTH in the story...
Its like they will be able to connect each and every bits to solve the puzzle...
now, we have MR knowing the truth, then who's next?... :-/

Guest t.luu

Not really related to the most recent episode, but does anyone know what kind of phone they're using in the drama? It looks so nice x___x

Hahaha turns out my 9 year old sister is watching this drama too...she usually only watches American tv shows so I'm like huh?? Lol she just came up to me and said "You should watch this drama called Big" and I said "Big? The korean drama? O_O" lool her friend told her to watch it and she's all caught up with the 6 episodes. I'm not sure if she should really be watching it O_O should I let her continue to watch this?

Arg, I hate how they only air two episodes a week. I kind of wish they were like HK dramas! Where they film it all and then air it...so they can air one episode every week day! I guess it's better than Taiwanese dramas =/

Hahaha turns out my

year old sister is watching this drama too...she usually only watches American tv shows so I'm like huh?? Lol she just came up to me and said "You should watch this drama called Big" and I said "Big? The korean drama? O_O" lool her friend told her to watch it and she's all caught up with the 6 episodes. I'm not sure if she should really be watching it O_O should I let her continue to watch this?

Arg, I hate how they only air two episodes a week. I kind of wish they were like HK dramas! Where they film it all and then air it...so they can air one episode every week day! I guess it's better than Taiwanese dramas =/

hi guys..

i was watching episode 5 with eng sub and i just noticed something..the clothes that MaRi wanted to buy in episode 5 ..

422078898.jpg

look who buy them...

349972082.jpg

oh my gosh soooooooooooooo cute..i love this teacher i hope that her and teacher Na..will get married <3

Guest flora47

SY is a doctor ,she can't believe that theory.Well,i hope so for KJ and DR's sake.Or maybe she will believe it but later when she will have more proofs
About Mari ,what does she have?KJ and YJ have the same behaviour ,they were hurt together,he bought KJ's house,he can't stand blood, CS told her that he changed after the accident.But maybe DR and YJ can still deny and say she is crazy.CS will interrup them DR,it can help them .But we all know that Mari will know the truth .KJ managed to sleep without his bed  ,maybe he can do the same with the blood.But i can't believe that he can practice ,he just studied one year
I can't wait to see  YJ's mother meeting DR's parents.It could be awesome if DR's mother loses her temper

Guest mcramsey

Love this song.
Short since it's not out yet.
Tear jerker.

Jang Ma Ri...Jang Ma Ri laugh.gif

I just flipped.

user posted image

Look at how DORKY her running style was.

I could have just watch Suzy...but had to read the english translation...darn.
Her eyes.
Her lips.
Her RABBIT teeth.

Oh Suzy....

Da Ran dorky running biggrin.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Psycho Jang Ma Ri
laugh.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

LOL'ed

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image]user posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

By the way,
Jang Hee Jin is hott.
Saw her in 'A.P.T' movie.

More and more LOL'ed  laugh.gif

Teacher Gil's brother helped the drama a lot.
He played similar role in 'That Fool/Accidental Couple' (which I love a lot)

LOL'ed

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image

I was totally amazed.
Kept wondering what this thing is; a key.
Amazing.

user posted image

Guest meisk

Photo updates from BIG twitter.Some of the photos are really small.
she's so cute~
suji.jpgshinsuzy.jpg
he needs to wake up soon~shin1x.jpg 24021930.jpg40107407.jpggymjf.jpg
hyimq.jpgajumi.jpg54417694.jpg51849374.jpg
source: @dramaBig

Guest sophia1991

Am I the only one who likes MARI ??? lol I really love her character... though she's super NAive and always ACT without thinking... but I really like her Guts.She is not scared of falling down nor being embarassed... if she likes something she will go for it...!!! even though she acts rashly and stupidly  I like her genuine feelings towards Kyung Joon...
I never find her character annoying... she will be the one to give more spice to the drama...!!! 
I'm hopeful that her character 

Guest webby

now that DR is seeing YJ fully as Kyung Joon, i'm starting to replay all their scenes with KJ in my mind and it's just so different. Mari knowing about the body swap kinda meant 2 things: 1) KJ doesn't have the excuse that DR is the only one who knows the real him, and 2) since obviously MR can't marry KJ in his current body, may be she'll help persuade DR to marry him just for pretense sake to satisfy YJ's mom. I guess MR will have more screen time if she's gonna stick to KJ all day long.

Archived