[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timpa

It seems like DR's family knows Mari so I guess she stops by quite often with CS. They greeted her very warmly when she came into their dumpling shop. I wonder if they see her as a future daughter-in-law.

The thing I continue to not understand is how people can say things like they would accept/want KJ(in YJ's body) with DR, but not if KJ returns to his own body. Isn't the soul what really matters here? KJ's physical body is now legal age(or about to turn legal age). It's the relationship that she builds with KJ(while in YJ's body) what matters to me. It doesn't matter what physical body he ends up in.

It's going to be a pretty sad ending if DR and KJ(while in YJ's body) do get into a relationship and then they swap back and KJ's memories only go up to the accident.

I might have fast forward thru some SY parts, so I might have missed SY's reasonings.  Why would YJ, even if he likes taking care of stray puppies, ie. DR, go to the point of marriage if he didn't have any feelings for her at all?   If YJ only felt pity for DR, and really loved SY, he should have gone back to her after healing DR.  There seems to be a hole in SY's theory.  How does that then explain the other doctors views of YJ saying it was love at first site?  SY must be delirious then.  Why would she also cling on for a year to a guy who disappears with his mom, loss his memory, likely didn't contact her, and is no longer practicing as a doctor, etc?  SY doesn't seem to be the kind of girl who doesn't care about $, status, and the whole "look who my boyfriend is".  At this point, the Kyung Jae now... is a nobody who doesn't want her. 
If Gong Yu is the main lead, and if bodies returned, it doesn't make sense that he wouldn't physically end up with Lee Min Jung or Suzy.  It especially doesn't make sense that the new rookie actor, who slept 1/2 the drama, would end up with Lee Min Jung.  That's why I hope Lee Min Jung ends up with some version of Gong Yu, hopefully the cute sweet version. 

Guest anaapenas

I don't know if someone already posted it (I'm that lazy too check all the previous pages :P). This fanvid is friggin' AMAZING!

by

XxDailorenigmaxX

The lyrics of this song is so KJ/DR  :x

I don't need anyone else, it's only you
When you ask again, it's only you
Even if you already have another love
I can't forget you,
I can't turn back around

Oh whatever whatever anyone says, it doesn't matter to me
Oh whoever whoever curses me, I'll only look at you
Even when I'm born again, it's still only you
(Still Still) Even as time goes by

Guest meisk

aww..they're so cute~ i wonder what makes them laugh like that. Great to see them having fun. Hopefully we get to see more Mari and CS's scenes in the next episodes.

Hi Everyone,
 Big Episodes 5 to 6 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.
Big Episodes 5-6 English Subtitle is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-
URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.co...big-2012/
Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project.
CTS Project is about 
FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

EP 7 - TEXT PREVIEW 
마리가 걱정되어 윤재 집에 간 충식은 세 사람이 함께 있는 모습을 보고 충격에 빠진다. 한편 윤재의 어머니는 다란과 윤재의 관계를 추궁하기 위해 다란의 부모를 만나러 만두집으로 향하고 세영도 혼수상태인 경준과 윤재의 관계를 의심하기 시작한다...
Source : LMJ DC Gall
P.S : help!!! 

Guest anaapenas

@the girl who! oh no need to say thanks I'm just glad to see many vidders making BIG MVs. Someday I'll try to make one too.

Awww and that scene WOW Gong Yoo gets hotter with every episode. He is so gorgoeus it's kind of unfair to the other guys lol 

Guest angin

ok guys, this is what i only guess..- Maybe, KJ and YJ are siblings with the same father, her father got a scandal with KJ's mom and they got KJ as a result.- Meanwhile, the reason why YJ went to LA because he wants to find his little brother before he gets married..erm..haha..that was just my thought..
p/s: but personally, I love KJ more than YJ  :x

Guest meisk

@shajoona: i agree with u.I think we're the only one who see her more than just a stalker girl. Like someone mentioned before Mari is like DR.She's similar with DR in a way that they both don't know how to truly love someone.They change themselves to fit KJ/YJ's ideal type. I think most people were thrown away by her characters when she broke into KJ's house. I do find her quite scary at the beginning but later i understand why she did that.First of all,she's desperate for the truth.She didn't even think twice when she punched the glass wall using her hands and it's not out of her characters also.That's so her to do that.Just like KJ said before when Mari mad she goes crazy..lol i guess this one of her crazy moment. Second,the reason why the writers made she broke that glass wall just for the sake to show how her arm bleeding..lol Because that the important key for her to solve the puzzle. KJ is afraid of blood.That's the connection.This show is about a person growth and maturation.Not only for KJ and DR.It's for Mari also. Suzy is still the second lead here along with Jang heejin. Just like how they show how dense DR is the beginning and later she improved later on.i believe it's the same for Mari.Her story is just begin.I really don't find her characters annoying.Same with Seyong.(although i can see her being one later on).We still don't know the truth of her and YJ.We've only heard her side of story not YJ.Right now they both in confusing states.They're trying to find the truth.It's just normal to behaves like that.I guess my level of tolerance is high...lol XD That's just my opinion.Everyone is free to believe what they want to believe. Just make sure don't bring it to reality. Jang Mari ≠ Suzy. :)

Guest meisk

Ep 7 preview translations from softy's blog. Credit sparkskey. :) 
Choongshik heads to Yoonjae’s house out of worry for Mari and is shocked when he sees the three of them together.
Yoonjae’s mother heads to the Mandoo store to meet Daran’s parents in order to find out more about Daran andd Yoonjae’s relationship.
Seyong starts to have suspicions about the relationship between the comatose Kyungjoon and Yoonjae

Archived