[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

Guest webby

Epi 5 synopsis (from KBS page):
==========================
윤재와 찍은 사진이 없어진 걸 안 다란은 사진을 찾다가 윤재가 끊어놓은 LA행 비행기표를 발견하고 윤재가 이별을 준비하고 있었다는 걸 알게된다. 한편 마리는 윤재의 모습에서 경준을 보는것 같아 의심하기 시작하고 윤재 어머니가 사고 소식을 듣고 한국으로 돌아오는데...
Daran realizes the picture she took with YJ is missing, and as she was searching for it, she discovers YJ's air ticket to LA and realizes that YJ was preparing to break up with her. On the other hand, Mari starts being suspicious since she senses KJ when she sees YJ. YJ's mom hears of the accident that happened and returns to korea....

This whole pretending act will only bring hurt for both KJ n DR. At some point we know that they will fall for each other but physically the place is still YJ's. When they switch back it will be harder as ever. T_T

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anaapenas

The more pics you all post the more excited I get for the new episodes. I think I should not check this thread that regularly anymore. LoL.
Thank God the subs always come out really quickly. 

Omo so unfair how handsome Gong Yoo is and how beautiful LMJ is. The wedding pics are perfection. I feel bad for my Yoon-jae oppa, he is missing out on all these priceless moments or is he. I am starting to think that YJ and KJ are stuck in YJ's body together. There are moments when KJ pretends to be YJ for DR where it just feels too real and natural for a guy he has never met and knows of through pictures and DR's memories. Maybe it's like X-Men Rogue where she absorbs people's beings and sometimes those beings over power her and have control. Maybe right now KJ is overpowering YJ.....ugh I don't know I am just going along for the ride and hope YJ (wherever he maybe) will wake up soon. 
I also hope his mom sheds more light on his character, his upbringing, and how he felt for DR. I think the whole cheating McCheater is a red herring, but we got to know the frak was going on with him for real. Maybe he's dying? Adopted? Felt he wasn't good enough for her and her family for whatever reason, and could YJ and his family possibly have had something to do with KJ's mom's death? Inquiring minds want to know drama.

found this pic at DC ... huh??? what the heck is Kyung Jae doing on NY??  @-)
21bw00m.jpg
I think it must be an old pic , but his fans are not that sure ... his hair and even the glasses xD ! Or maybe the background is only a blue screen? xDDD 
Source : Gong Yoo DC Gall

Guest efesun

I've seen that pic before, so yes, I'm pretty sure it's an old one.
Don't get confused because of the hairstyle... it's not KJ but GY himself. LoL

Guest anaapenas

sorry for the random question but I was wondering where are you guys from? I'm curious to know which countries this drama has reached.

Guest rainbow32

These are just different scenarios I'm playing around with:

1. YJ actually did "die" in the first episode. I mean why wasn't KJ's body pronounced dead, but YJ's was? KJ's body could just be in a coma, still alive, but waiting for KJ's soul to return. I hope this isn't the case, plus it's a real stretch.

2. YJ wakes up in KJ's body like halfway throught the drama, and him and KJ fight for DR, while in each other's body.

3. KJ has an accident while in YJ's body and is either pronounced dead or goes into a coma, only to have them switch back and both wake up. YJ now in his own body, doesn't remember the past several weeks, which everyone except DR believes is because of the accident. KJ back in his body, chases after DR because he's fallen for her and knows she feels something too.

4. YJ wakes up towards the last couple of episodes and the switch happens. YJ and DR talk realizing that things just aren't working out for them and have a mutual break up (before the wedding or during the wedding?) KJ and DR have fallen for each other. KJ asks DR to wait for him while he does some growing up. (Insert time jump) At the DR household, the family is waiting to meet DR's new boyfriend. CS answers the door to find KJ and asks why is he here? KJ says, "I'm your sister's new boyfriend...stupid." The family is shocked, but KJ starts to win them other, since he knows them from being in YJ's body. They all sit down to have a family meal and KJ firmly grasps DR's hand underneath the table.

Guest anaapenas

@angieknows_11 OMO OMO *is dead*

Gong Yoo is the best kisser ever! :x  OH MY now I'm thinking about that scene in Coffee Prince. I hope they will make a love scene just like that.

Hi everyone

I have been a silent lurker on this thread since BIG first aired and I have to say quit a few..okay more than a few of the comments here have left me feeling confused and annoyed. I just don't get it whether its because this show is to hard for some to comprehend or is it the potential relationship between the characters DR and KY/YJ a.k.a Kyung Jae or is it that its inconceivable for an 18 year old boy to be more mature and more responsible than the adults surrounding him thats the problem?

With that said, in response to semi-fly's post I think YJ waking up might simplify things for some of the veiwers but as for the show I think him waking up would only complicate matters more than  they already are. Although YJ being awake would get the answer to the question of whether or not he wants to still marry DR answered. He could say what he didn't get a chance to say before the accident and depending on his answer and DR response to it, things could go from bad to worse and I say this because no matter what KJ is still in YJ's body and the only person he trust and can trust is DR. And DR whether she's noticed it or not or want to accept it or not she's already emtionally attached to KJ and him to her. 

In my opinion DR and KJ like each other and I think they're just indenial but no matter what anyone else thinks and may say they are going to become closer and YJ waking up might be one of the driving pionts for this not just them spending so much time together.   

Archived