[Drama 2012] BIG 빅

the girl who!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@anaapenas Awesome gifs! Kyung Jae (Gong Yoo)'s voice is in my head right now, saying these words. Hahaha! He is so hilarious and cute.

I don't find Gong Yoo saying 'engrish'. I actually think he pronounces those words clearly and correctly. Haha.
Seriously, what a hardworking man. He really is charming. :x

ETA: OH MY GOD The pictures of the groom and bride!!!!!!!! OUR TWO LEADS ARE SO PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL. Oh my, I'm literally melting.

(I always find myself fangirling when I post. Hahaha sorry for not contributing any stuff LOL)

WHHOAAHHH *.* Gil Teacher is so pretty <3 <3

My Predictions: Yeon Jae and Kyung Joon are not related at all. I think, they met when they were young and maybe Kyung Joon saves Yoon Jae so YJ is really thankful to KJ and YJ's mom gave KJ that Miracle book.Just my predictions. I know, they are not related. It's a Hong Sisters' drama where you're expectations are different from them.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Just got on summer break recently and I just caught up to this! Loving it!! :D 
I am loving Gong Yoo's acting a lot!! 

Guest meisk

Seems like YJ's mom will come to Korea as well. KJ spotting YJ's hairstyle.Sorry for the LQ photos.
655777045630014438.jpg

2645l1339910687.jpg
source: asiatoday,interview365

Guest efesun

Thanks for the new pics guys. Really looking forward to the new episodes.

of course I liked the pics ♥ But I'm having a hard time selecting two pics xD ... can you make one of Kyung Jae and Daran kiss??? ( ok I'm being so so annoying now x_x ) I also like Yoon Jae but Kyung Jae is superb ♥ 

Archived